Which surgeons will perform LL on 6'2'' individual?

NECK&VOICE

NECK&VOICE

Platinum
Which surgeons will perform LL on 6'2'' individual?

• JFL
Reactions: goo25 and Lucid
kys

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 24781, Dystopian and 4 others
Risk outweighs the benefits I wouldn’t recommend

• +1
Reactions: zura and mvp2v1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Anchor_Ship, kuroro and 2 others
I asked what surgeon will do it not risks.
Because at 6’2 it’s not worth it at all and it might actually subtract from ur smv that’s literally the perfect height

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and BrahminBoss
if you do that they should break your bones and not fix them tbh

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 31445
go amnesiamaxx and wear lifts

mirin his dedication though. he even frauds with slippers and beach sandals.

toto-g1307-3-2-inches-taller-black-braided-sandals-super-lightweight-127.png

thats tjhe pair I wear but yeah I do. Funny enough one date I went on with an 18 year old girl she couldnt stop making fun of my sandals I walked out to go hot tubbing in these and she stars laughing "what the hell are those on your feet?" She said they looked dorky.

But yeah dude I walk around the beach in them, at the water park, etc. i transition by first sitting down so I am already not at standing height and taking them off then kinda crouch walking to the hot tub, so again, I am not standing height, im crouching so its expected I am shorter if u know what I mean

U adopt all kinds of tricks and stuff when frauding. Like u tell the girl to go sit in the hot tub first, so shes not standing right next to u when u take ur shoes off, shes already at a sitting angle of perception so its harder to percieve ur 4 inch shorter stance as u then walk over to the hot tub etc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Inscol, Lucid and Iasacrko
All of them. They just want your money.

• +1
Reactions: Interested, zura, plukee and 1 other person
you are beyond retarded. improve your face and frame.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Turkish or Indian ones

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Because at 6’2 it’s not worth it at all and it might actually subtract from ur smv that’s literally the perfect height
Cope. 6'9'' is perfect height. Outlier or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, eyes, plukee and 2 others
go amnesiamaxx and wear lifts

View attachment 2305858

mirin his dedication though. he even frauds with slippers and beach sandals.
I'm already wearing lifts, they get me to 6'5'' max, but all mean wear lifts nowdays so it doesn't matter.

for the nba
Do I need to post the videos with prime young whores thirsting around lanky outlier boys and taking pictures with them?

Cope. 6'9'' is perfect height. Outlier or death
6'10 actually, I think paley the jew will perform if you give him enough money, probably the best in terms of safety aswell

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Livelifetaller
don't, they cut costs by making the lengthening phase quicker and therefore increasing chance of you being wheelchair bound for life

don't, they cut costs by making the lengthening phase quicker and therefore increasing chance of you being wheelchair bound for life
No i don’t think so i haven’t heard about that tho

All of them. Money Be green

They'll preform it on a 7 footer if you pay them

You need brain surgery not LL, they are around the same price, your fine :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
All of them. They just want your money.
Even top tier americans surgeons like Paley? I'm a 6'1 subhuman manlet. If I ever could save the money and spare time, I would try to height maxx with a top tier american surgeon.
It appears that it is 2023 now and to be considered a human being by modern standards one needs to be 6'3+.

Last edited:
If you were serious you would find out for yourself. I’m sure the Turkish ones would do it. Still it’s really not worth it at that height. A good gym nod would do more for you. Or better yet a better face.