Which surgery will help improve my lower third?

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Iron
Screenshot 20240402 133103211

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and Jeww
bimax jaw implants and fillers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww, scrunchables and randomguyonthenet.
Hey man if you ask for like surgeory advice best to be honest, take some good side pictures, front profile, etc no filters, people might be mean but some will be honest
Alright.what would you rate me?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and Jeww
Hey man if you ask for like surgeory advice best to be honest, take some good side pictures, front profile, etc no filters, people might be mean but some will be honest
I can tell you're graycell, mistaking .org for looks improvement space instead of seeing it as it is... Shitposting forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Jeww and Salted_Salty
Ngl I misread the title and thought you were looking for a surgery to remove your lower third :lul:
I got so fucking excited too man fuark

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
Is this a Snapchat filter
no its just straight up frauded pic, he posted this same to ratings and i called him off for that, confessed in dms. Its pretty obvious just looks at the lines behind his head and his right ear
I can tell you're graycell, mistaking .org for looks improvement space instead of seeing it as it is... Shitposting forum

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
no its just straight up frauded pic, he posted this same to ratings and i called him off for that, confessed in dms. Its pretty obvious just looks at the lines behind his head and his right ear
IMG 6768