• 7psl 6'2 good frame but poor

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • 6psl 6' averge frame son of milionare

Votes: 38 59.4%

• Total voters
Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Let's say same averge iq, no acting skills (you can't status and money max as an actor). You're from poor family as model tier dude or still very gl dude also with above averge height but with millionaire dad, drive to school by rolls royce with chauffeur. You can have best parties, cars, al copes that you want, yacht, diving sports you can do what you want. Statusmaxing as moneycomes in is on rich guy too. Both have big cocks of course that's obvious, living with small cock makes no sence.

I would choose rich guy becouse he's still way above averge guy and with all that money i can statusmax and carmax which would make my dopamine go crazy.

Last edited:
b urself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2969 and Pietrosiek
WOW WHAT A HARD CHOICE ITS SO HARD TO PICK OMG
said no one
6BABFAAC CC6B 42F9 9D01 DEC3D1EBB97C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Over and Deleted member 1862
Let's say same averge iq, no acting skills (you can't status and money max as an actor). You're from poor family as model tier dude or still very gl dude also with above averge height but with millionaire dad, drive to school by rolls royce with chauffeur. You can have best parties, cars, al copes that you want, yacht, diving sports you can do what you want. Statusmaxing as moneycomes in is on rich guy too. Both have big cocks of course that's obvious, living with small cock in no sence.

I would choose rich guy becouse he's still way above averge guy and with all that money i can statusmax and carmax which would make my dopamine go crazy.
iq mogged by a pebble/10 thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Tall good looking chad of humble origins or pathetic compensating spoiled rich twink hmmm what a decision to make

come on at least let us see who voted. i hate anonymous votes

come on at least let us see who voted. i hate anonymous votes
sorry i forgot to mark that shit, every voter must post a comment

6PSL is enough to slay
I could improve it to 6.5 with some surgeries, also add 2 inches with LL.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
Jfl at the retards picking son of a millionaire. A few millions dollars isn't going to improve your quality of life in the west XD

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
it's literally over for all of you that picked the 7 PSL broke fuck

KILL YOURSELVES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, SikKunt and Pietrosiek
Jfl at the retards picking son of a millionaire. A few millions dollars isn't going to improve your quality of life in the west XD
Driving a pagani and biuggatis (my cock is hard when i think about cars) party at yacht (i hate partying but people who loves it?), statusmaxing, not need to work in normal job, you can do buisness you want (it's easy to start on your own becouse daddy will help) or just do stuff you like.

Driving a pagani and biuggatis (my cock is hard when i think about cars) party at yacht (i hate partying but people who loves it?), statusmaxing, not need to work in normal job, you can do buisness you want (it's easy to start on your own becouse daddy will help) or just do stuff you like.
Lol toys and greed can't replace human interaction. Id rather mog everyone in the country than flex on subhumans

Lol toys and greed can't replace human interaction. Id rather mog everyone in the country than flex on subhumans
6psl is already high af, cars are so great that i rather spend time with foids only during sex and then drive cars or sit in the garage. I would drive in different events, rallys etc. Everything as a chadlite

Millionaire living in a mansion will status outperform the 7PSL guy by far. It is the basics of LMS theory.

Millionaire living in a mansion will status outperform the 7PSL guy by far. It is the basics of LMS theory.
yes but you can become a model and earn quite good money. Question is would you want to suffer childhood to then ascend? I would but if i can be ultra rich (money that no model can even dream about) i would prefer to be 6psl guy.

yes but you can become a model and earn quite good money. Question is would you want to suffer childhood to then ascend? I would but if i can be ultra rich (money that no model can even dream about) i would prefer to be 6psl guy.
PSL 6 is still very good looking and you will slay a lot. With millionaire halo chicks in school would drool over you. Imagine throwing a parties at your private mansion and inviting whole school, all chicks know its your house and they want to suck your dick.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
PSL 6 is still very good looking and you will slay a lot. With millionaire halo chicks in school would drool over you. Imagine throwing a parties at your private mansion and inviting whole school, all chicks know its your house and they want to suck your dick.
We will never have that

We will never have that
SmartSelect 20191012 224720 YouTube

It's done since birth. Shitty genetic recombination already decided for me that at day X I will hang myself and die as virgin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Pietrosiek
it's literally over for all of you that picked the 7 PSL broke fuck

KILL YOURSELVES
its about the end potential

if ur legit 7 psl 6'2" you can become insta millionaire in few years if ur smart about it

jfl at picking 6 psl 6 feet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and DidntRead
if ur legit 7 psl 6'2" you can become insta millionaire in few years if ur smart about it
i don't think insta milionare could afford 25cars for few m$.

first option always. Life needs to be challenging to be enjoyed, and being poor but being genetically gifted with model looks means you can go into the modelling industry to go from broke to millionaire. More fulfilling life by far

first option always. Life needs to be challenging to be enjoyed, and being poor but being genetically gifted with model looks means you can go into the modelling industry to go from broke to millionaire. More fulfilling life by far
you can't get really rich with modeling.

you can't get really rich with modeling.
o'pry networth: $8m
barrett networth: $1.5m
gandy: $16m

Or you could go the acting route (which you now have the looks for) and:
Channing Tatum: $50m
Ashton Kutcher: $140m
Mark Wahlberg: $200m

We asume you don't have talent to act. As just model 40m $ in juts cars is imposible

those are the best of the best and you are gonna be a 7 psl dude so i dont think you can become a top earning mm
id just pick being the son of a millionaire i mean i would still be gl and i could do whatever the fuck i want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Pietrosiek
its about the end potential

jfl at picking 6 psl 6 feet
i'll indulge.

With option (2) If you really wanted to get taller you could.

Yes you could technically get rich in a few years with (2) but in that same time (1) could have tripled his money, influence & power.

i'll indulge.

With option (2) If you really wanted to get taller you could.

Yes you could technically get rich in a few years with (2) but in that same time (1) could have tripled his money, influence & power.
nah doesnt work bro

money status etc in relation to life happiness hits diminishing returns sooner and harder versus facial aesthetics and height

u can get vertically taller but u wont be actually bigger sized man u will be smaller sized man with spider legs. limb length ribcage etc still smaller and not to mention skull, whichs criminally underrated on this forum

and once ur top 1% wealth, going 0,0001% is pretty much cope for neurotransmittermaxxing

if you let the 6 psl 6 feet rich dude choose he would pick the other guy every time

and once ur top 1% wealth, going 0,0001% is pretty much cope for neurotransmittermaxxing
But i fuicking want that cope, i want fucking car collection. I want to spend whole day with cars and have sex with hot foids. 2 things that i want in life. As 6psl guy with money i could easly fuck every foid from my school

But i fuicking want that cope, i want fucking car collection. I want to spend whole day with cars and have sex with hot foids. 2 things that i want in life. As 6psl guy with money i could easly fuck every foid from my school
do u not understand what im saying?

difference between 6 and 7 psl is enourmous

6 psl is like chadlite whereas 7 psl is legit model tier

you can USE YOUR 7 PSL FACE to get money (while u still fuck hot chicks as a poor man cuz model tier face, foids will pay your shit and lend you money) and then once u get big on instagram, ad revenue and influencer marketing money will make you rich.

then you will lifemog the other guy hard

being 7 psl 6'2" vs 6 psl 6-' is such a no brainer choice jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
money status etc in relation to life happiness hits diminishing returns sooner and harder versus facial aesthetics and height
I was just thinking law of diminishing returns actually

considering normal dist, the % increase in people you 'mog' (for lack of a better word) from 6 to 7 surely wouldn't have a discernible difference due to the magnitude being so low correct?

7 PSL is the cut off for kind of MM worshipped on here right?

you can USE YOUR 7 PSL FACE to get money (while u still fuck hot chicks as a poor man cuz model tier face, foids will pay your shit and lend you money) and then once u get big on instagram, ad revenue and influencer marketing money will make you rich.

aaand you just answered my previous question lol

I was just thinking law of diminishing returns actually

considering normal dist, the % increase in people you 'mog' (for lack of a better word) from 6 to 7 surely wouldn't have a discernible difference due to the magnitude being so low correct?

7 PSL is the cut off for kind of MM worshipped on here right?

aaand you just answered my previous question lol
ye diff between 6 and 7 psl is huge

you can't made a lot of money with just modeling, if you could o'pry would be bilionere. You need talent for acting for example

ye diff between 6 and 7 psl is huge
Dopamine from being infinitely more powerful than those around you is most probably quite addicting too. Perhaps the quality of life isn't better long term per se, but satisfaction would still be high
you can't made a lot of money with just modeling, if you could o'pry would be bilionere. You need talent for acting for example
I think that was more just one example.

for corporate jobs for example, height, face, being an extravert, can all help.

counter example would be that this matters less for some other fields whereas the immediate income (1) has would be instrumental. Think a tech startup or something silicone valley related.

Dopamine from being infinitely more powerful than those around you is most probably quite addicting too. Perhaps the quality of life isn't better long term per se, but satisfaction would still be high

I think that was more just one example.

for corporate jobs for example, height, face, being an extravert, can all help.

counter example would be that this matters less for some other fields whereas the immediate income (1) has would be instrumental. Think a tech startup or something silicone valley related.
i'm talking about multi milion or even bilion $ buisness

7 psl and broke

I can change it and I am good at living at a low standard

harder choice to make would be 4 PSL 6’4vs 7 PSL 5’10

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
harder choice to make would be 4 PSL 6’2 vs 7 PSL 5’10
lol 7psl 5'10 mog 6psl 6'2 at 4psl you're invisible regardless your height unless foid is very tall

lol 7psl 5'10 mog 6psl 6'2 at 4psl you're invisible regardless your height unless foid is very tall
i changed to 6’4 afterwards

i changed to 6’4 afterwards
even at 6'4 4psl is nothing. Maybe 5psl 5'10 vs 4psl 6'4? At 7psl unless you're below 5'7 you will mog every 5psl and below guy even if they're 6'7

Jfl at this low IQ question.

cmon man. its not just "modelling". industrial modelling and being an instagram/youtube influencer is entirely different. a lot of industrial models are sort of underpaids and they dont have good social media strategy or following whereas looking a lot better than people who do

look at this frauding indian

he has 3,4 million followers. he earns ~5 figures PER post. tens of thousands of dollars. he frauds for a living and he is far from 7 psl

now imagine a legit 7 psl person doing the same shit as he does

this is just one example

if ur 7 psl ur compatible with everything in life. you can get into acting (you dont need to know how to act, u'll just get casted in CW teen dramas and superhero TV shows you are THAT bad), you can do music (you dont have to know how to sing in 2019) etc. so many options. at 6 psl ur still considered very good looking but not something super out of ordinary so u cant really abuse your looks as much

you can rephrase your question

If i only had 2 years to be either, would I be the rich 6 psl or poor 7 psl. then I say rich 6 psl

or

If you said. low iq + 6 psl + rich (inherited) vs. low iq + 7 psl + poor, then I would still choose 6 psl cuz i would be too low IQ to break out with my looks as the 7 psl guy

but the way you stated now is clear 7 psl winner and anyone not choosing it isnt very intelligent as he thinks too short term. narrow perspective

Users who are viewing this thread

Back