Which would you rather be, an autistic Chad or an NT HTN?

Which would you rather be?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Title. Assume both are 5'10 with a good body, have NW1 curtains.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
alternate title

would you rather be a high inhib psycho lunatic

or get cucked by a high inhib psycho lunatic

ofc i would rather be autistic and 6.5 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member, vaninskybird and 1 other person
Im already autistic and 5 PSL, so a major upgrade for me tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
alternate title

Why not the former?

Depends on the degree of autism. If it’s so bad that you literally can’t relate with anybody and are completely antisocial than I wouldn’t go for the autistic chad option

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Looks234, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
Asperger's or high-functioning autism.
Depends on the degree of autism. If it’s so bad that you literally can’t relate with anybody and are completely antisocial than I wouldn’t go for the autistic chad option

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
alternate title

if anything the nt normie would have a peaceful life and die with no regrets unlike the schizo boy

NT or death tbh.

And not NT?
yeah true, chad will never be happy or peaceful like the 4.5 psl nt so its not like his life will be enjoyable despite being a chad it will just be a series of highs like drugs and sex and then lows

i mean, thats the same amount of autism i have, except im 5.5 psl instead of 6.5

like I've bitten a girl cause she didn't say anything after i asked her if she also watches masha and the bear

6.5 psl easy, women will desire you and you'd get tons of IOIs from just strolling the street without any effort

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 2403, Looks234 and 4 others
yeah true, chad will never be happy or peaceful like the 4.5 psl nt so its not like his life will be enjoyable despite being a chad it will just be a series of highs like drugs and sex and then lows
Not really. Imagine the Chad not to be a drinker or smoker, and a low or non existent body count.

6.5 psl easy, women will desire you and you'd get tons of IOIs from just strolling the street without any effort
But imagine just being taken for a piece of meat to be slobbered on than a human with a heart, mind and soul.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
like I've bitten a girl cause she didn't say anything after i asked her if she also watches masha and the bear
13C3AFA3 93FB 48FC 9B2A 1BD283D88F7D

But imagine just being taken for a piece of meat to be slobbered on than a human with a heart, mind and soul.
being autistic

the thought of just being a human meat troubles me a lot cause most of the sex i had was in hookups and i prefer it in relationship

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not really. Imagine the Chad not to be a drinker or smoker, and a low or non existent body count.
he is chad so he will have a body count either way

if Hitler was a chad, even his body count would be in billions instead of millions

thats how humans are
you'd have to really try to fail life at 6.5 psl, you would probably be the best looking person they've seen in their life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Xangsane and coolguy1
being autistic

the thought of just being a human meat troubles me a lot cause most of the sex i had was in hookups and i prefer it in relationship
This is why I abstain unless if I'm in a relationship. I can't stand mechanical, soulless sex and hurting a girl's feelings.

Luckily I don't live in the cucked UK :forcedsmile:
I wanna get out.

he is chad so he will have a body count either way
So there aren't any 20+ virgin chads?

thats how humans are
you'd have to really try to fail life at 6.5 psl, you would probably be the best looking person they've seen in their life
I just prefer to get on with life rather than stand out.

• JFL
This is why I abstain unless if I'm in a relationship. I can't stand mechanical, soulless sex and hurting a girl's feelings.

I wanna get out.

how are you sitting here complaining at life when you're 6.5 psl
you could model or whatever, the life is your playground
if you actually are 6.5 psl unfrauded without the editing

• So Sad

I wanna get out.

Girls from the UK be ugly as hell a lot of the time, fucking landwhales :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
Girls from the UK be ugly as hell a lot of the time, fucking landwhales :lul:
I rarely see good looking psl 5+ girls in the UK but they have a heart. The psl 5+ ones tend to be cold..

My gf is 4.5 psl.

how are you sitting here complaining at life when you're 6.5 psl
you could model or whatever, the life is your playground
if you actually are 6.5 psl unfrauded without the editing
I hate the modelling industry, for many reasons.
And yes, not frauded but I still look like some gamer dweeb too if I'm not trying hard to look tiktokprepmaxxed.

• JFL
I rarely see good looking psl 5+ girls in the UK but they have a heart. The psl 5+ ones tend to be cold..

My gf is 4.5 psl.
As long as the girl is skinny and aspie like me, shes my type.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
Really? Autistic 6.5 PSL?

High functioning autistic chad, you can emulate normies...

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
im autist and 3.5-4 psl

i would choose the chad if i continued with my level of autism

but if i was a drooling retard, i would go for NT htn

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon and Xangsane
NT 4.5

• +1
I cannot even describe how over it is for you if you choose to be 4.5 PSL & NT instead of being 6.5 PSL & autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 2403, Xangsane and 1 other person
no
I cannot even describe how over it is for you if you choose to be 4.5 PSL & NT instead of being 6.5 PSL & autistic.
not really bro

4.5 psl is high tier normie and can slay with body and height along with some kind of stylemaxxing like eboy or some shit
not to mention the perfect NT personality which is genetic and rare and no surgery can give you that

plus like autism is very bad and u can never be happy with it

• +1
Really? When I was at uni, the chadlites and chads hardly had girls around them. Just either a group of friends (incel or normie tier) or they were loners. The guys who had the most girls around them were tall, played sports, NT fashion and personality and medium ugly (normie or HTN)

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
no

not really bro

4.5 psl is high tier normie and can slay with body and height along with some kind of stylemaxxing like eboy or some shit
not to mention the perfect NT personality which is genetic and rare and no surgery can give you that

plus like autism is very bad and u can never be happy with it
This. At uni most of the slayers were tall, fashionmaxxed, sportsmaxxed and psl 4 or 4.5 face.

I had mostly a small group of nerdy but good friends

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Really? When I was at uni, the chadlites and chads hardly had girls around them. Just either a group of friends (incel or normie tier) or they were loners. The guys who had the most girls around them were tall, played sports, NT fashion and personality and medium ugly (normie or HTN)
people underestimate status and height on this site

• +1
This. At uni most of the slayers were tall, fashionmaxxed, sportsmaxxed and psl 4 or 4.5 face.

I had mostly a small group of nerdy but good friends
biggest slayer from my area is just a high tier normie who dyed his hair and has some of the best clothes in the world like i wanna steal his wardrobe

• +1
people underestimate status and height on this site
There was a very good looking guy with curtains at my uni but he didn't have a lot of friends.

biggest slayer from my area is just a high tier normie who dyed his hair and has some of the best clothes in the world like i wanna steal his wardrobe
Biggest slayers in my area have the following combo:

MTN or HTN
Good fashion
Good hair
Very tall
Play sports
NT

Over for chadlitecels and chadcels in 2021. Medium ugly jocks win.

I can't believe most people voted autistic chad...

I saw an ethnic manlet framelet 3 PSL dude yesterday the mall with some nice assed blonde jb
NT mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Xangsane
I saw an ethnic manlet framelet 3 PSL dude yesterday the mall with some nice assed blonde jb
NT mogs tbh
NT or nothing.
Plus he probably had status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
NT or nothing.
Plus he probably had status.
Yh
The thing is
My city is small af
Everyone knows everyone even if you are an incel
So hookups are random af