White boomers may be the most incompetent and evil parents ever

Witheredly90

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126
63% of black women with children are single mothers if I remember correctly. I mean no offense and I am not saying your family is personally bad
That doesn't always happen because they left, but because they are dead. I am not going to go in on the reasons.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and Whitepill_Saint
My white boomer father is a huge narcissist who despite having a spare bedroom didn't let me stay there while homeless (i was homeless for 9 days before i found a new place, had to sleep in a tent). I was extremely shortsighted by 13, he used to comment on it all the time but never did anything about it, I had to go to the optometrist myself at 18 to fix it. Likewise I had allergic rhinitis (probably the two problems are related) which he used to comment on all the time but never did anything about it, suffered until 18 when i could take myself to the doctor and got a nasal spray which fixed it. So I suffered for years for nothing and mouthbreathed which ruined my face.

Absolutely zero nurturing, but that's because my mother due to liberal democracy had freedom of choice and of course purposely chose an extroverted narcissist to breed with, like nigh all women do.
My parents were more careless and stupid this seems more spiteful although at the end of the day spite or carelessness often lead to the same outcomes. You should never speak to him again.

Yeah they mog due to being half white. When me and my dad went to the philippines to visit family we were almost treated like celebrities. In the US i just feel like an ethnic.
Yeah but I also think if most hapas were at least tall and semi white passing or adrongenous then they would be fine if they are also attractive you seemed to turn out decent at least...

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Wait I forgot one more thing @Witheredly90, most of these single black mothers don't get married which is why the fathers leave a lot because they refuse to do that. I do not know why black women tend to do that a lot. But it is a little hard to find information about it as in most black neighborhoods they call it a 'secret'. You may not believe me but it is true.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Wait I forgot one more thing @Witheredly90, most of these single black mothers don't get married which is why the fathers leave a lot because they refuse to do that. I do not know why black women tend to do that a lot. But it is a little hard to find information about it as in most black neighborhoods they call it a 'secret'. You may not believe me but it is true.
@bishōnenmaxxer thoughts on black families and is my assessment of white families correct?

• JFL
You are indeed correct about black families and white families with drugs and leaving their kids. But saying it's the fathers fault because they aren't here is incorrect.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126
You are indeed correct about black families and white families with drugs and leaving their kids. But saying it's the fathers fault because they aren't here is incorrect.
I would also say single mothers deserve a fair amount of the blame they choose unstable guys who are either bad people or too good for them and get surprised when they cannot hold done that man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Whitepill_Saint
If you are so skeptical, then why do you think that I am wrong?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
I would also say single mothers deserve a fair amount of the blame they choose unstable guys who are either bad people or too good for them and get surprised when they cannot hold done that man.
I can agree with that one 100 percent, but it also because black women sometimes jump the gun without knowing it to early if you know what I mean. Then they have to find they're baby daddy and a lot of the time the man says that they don't want to be a father with em.

• JFL
Entitled white boomers who had it handed to them on a plate career finance dating etc wise are the ones complaining about muh snowflakes muh we had it tough and throwing their kids out to muh teach them life while immigrant parents who actually suffered and built their wealth from nothing are investing in their kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lean4Life, TheDragon, Pikabro and 4 others
Entitled white boomers who had it handed to them on a plate career finance dating etc wise are the ones complaining about muh snowflakes muh we had it tough and throwing their kids out to muh teach them life while immigrant parents who actually suffered and built their wealth from nothing are investing in their kids
Very true as well. That is very good insight.

• +1
Reactions: g0op and BTS Junglegook
People who have it genuinely hard in life realize that its a lie that you can get thrown to the sharks and turn out fine.

I guess at least this means the cycle will hopefully end with the Boomers/Gen X. People who struggle realize that you cannot make it alone and that life is already so difficult that your kids cannot afford any disadvantages. Boomers lived their whole life in a once in a century bubble they do not realize how hard the cold conditions of the real world are.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and BTS Junglegook
Yeah I was on RItalin too as a kid did you get gyno and stunted height too? I know the gyno is from ritalin but I suspect it fucked with my height and hormones in general.

Pretty much White parents at best are incompetent and take the easy way out (give their kids drugs or try to do what they are told by the media) on some level you can only forgive so much. I get it the Jews brainwashed White people but White people bare some fault in this. The older I get the angrier it makes me because I realize even in their shoes I would not do what they did. You expect evil people to act to screw you over but when its your own parents it hits differently.

On some level what we are seeing happening to Western society is a collective action its not the Elites alone its the collective fault of the majority as well. Covid-19 was when I finally saw things for what they really were I was bluepilled back then and I saw as people made so many countless mistakes on the issue. I realized normies to some extent are to blame not just some evil far away elite.
It just made me very hard to socialize. I was amped up on amphetamines every day at school from 2nd to 10th grade. All the other kids socialized while I was too buzzed to care to do the same. I refuse to continue taking them in 10th grade. My father threw a fit and threatened to kick me out of the house. I told him I didn't give a fuck and he could go ahead. He was just bluffing.

It just made me very hard to socialize. I was amped up on amphetamines every day at school from 2nd to 10th grade. All the other kids socialized while I was too buzzed to care to do the same. I refuse to continue taking them in 10th grade. My father threw a fit and threatened to kick me out of the house. I told him I didn't give a fuck and he could go ahead. He was just bluffing.
I had to learn to socialize as an adult. It was a hard process that took years. Fake it till I make it sort of thing. Even now I have no feeling behind many of my normal social interactions. It took away a piece of my emotional response to certain things as well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
How tall are you and how tall is your mother/father? I heard hapas took after their mothers more maybe @HeightPilledum 's crazy hapa theories are correct...
Height is also genetic lottery, and I can use various hapas to prove that

For example, here you have one where the brother heightmogs both father and mother, but his sister is shorter than her mom
Ina Raymundos son Jakob Poturnak celebrates 18th birthday

Another similar one, both brothers are taller than the father but their sister is shorter than the mom
BASEBALL  Nikkei Lars Nootbaar gets his shot to play for Japan in WBC

Here another, the sister is taller than the brother, and the brother is shorter than both sister and father
Corbin Carroll Parents Brant Carroll and Pey Lin Carroll

btw Corbin Carroll isn't even a manlet, he's 5'10. His sister is just the one who got blessed by the dad's lanket genes instead of him

Another, where one brother is taller than the father and the other brother is shorter than him
Letter to My Younger Self   Johnny Damon

Then you have (rare) examples like Kyle Larson who is almost as short as his mom
Larson wins Xfinity Series race at Watkins Glen

But another one like Ian Anthony Dale (literally the same mix as Larson) making his parents look like midgets
Ian Anthony Dale on Instagram  family

Then, you have the ones where about every kid they have, no matter whether brother or sister heightmog mom and dad
The family of Russian boxer Dmitry Bivol   pictured here with his parents and

Nathan Adrian  Wife Olympics Parents  Sponsorship

Ryan Peniston

Jelena Dokic praises Nick Kyrgios family backs Nick to succeed

I GREW UP HAPA w  Marie Digby   HALF TIME Ep  1

familyfirst   thomasreif official

Height is a genetic lottery you can win, you can lose, but you can also rig

It's not different from Whites or any other race

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

For example, here you have one where the brother heightmogs both father and mother, but his sister is shorter than her mom
View attachment 2563189

Another similar one, both brothers are taller than the father but their sister is shorter than the mom
View attachment 2563195

Here another, the sister is taller than the brother, and the brother is shorter than both sister and father
View attachment 2563190
btw Corbin Carroll isn't even a manlet, he's 5'10. His sister is just the one who got blessed by the dad's lanket genes instead of him

Another, where one brother is taller than the father and the other brother is shorter than him
View attachment 2563192

Then you have (rare) examples like Kyle Larson who is almost as short as his mom
View attachment 2563193
But another one like Ian Anthony Dale (literally the same mix as Larson) making his parents look like midgets
View attachment 2563194

Then, you have the ones where about every kid they have, no matter whether brother or sister heightmog mom and dad
View attachment 2563197
View attachment 2563200
View attachment 2563202
View attachment 2563201
View attachment 2563203
View attachment 2563205

What Asians do you think are the best to mix with overall?

View attachment 2563189

View attachment 2563195

View attachment 2563190

View attachment 2563192

View attachment 2563193
View attachment 2563194

View attachment 2563197
View attachment 2563200
View attachment 2563202
View attachment 2563201
View attachment 2563203
View attachment 2563205

How can you rig it?

My dad is 5’10, im 5’11, my brother is 5’7, and my mom is 4’11.
Lucky af ngl. Is ur mum some stunted sea foid (no offense) or is she a typical east asian?

• +1
My dad is 5’10, im 5’11, my brother is 5’7, and my mom is 4’11.
Ending up 4 inches above ur predicted height is giga rare (except if ur parents were raised in their homeland where they had poor nutrition). 2 inches either way is usually like 1 standard deviation id say

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma and Deleted member 11126
Ending up 4 inches above ur predicted height is giga rare (except if ur parents were raised in their homeland where they had poor nutrition). 2 inches either way is usually like 1 standard deviation id say
Biggest possibility is his mom was stunted in the West she would likely be 5'3 still is a good height regardless

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma and Deleted member 23115
What Asians do you think are the best to mix with overall?
Korean, Chinese, Japanese... I'd say avoid SEA monke, but even they produced Chads

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Why are East Asians the better choice?
Biggest skulls, largest jaws, highest cheekbones, smarter than Whites
They're only nerfed in height, but they are gradually getting taller each generation

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 11126
They're only nerfed in height, but they are gradually getting taller each generation
Will you date an Asian girl eventually?

• +1
Despite the memes of the overbearing Asian mother or whatnot it does come from a place of love. White parents show love in very fickle ways they often tell their kids they love them but they will never show it in action. They will never sacrifice anything for their kids if it requires any effort
my mom just makes me go to college and gets annoyed if I don’t eat her cooking or if I eat noodles with my hand instead of utensil

do cumskin parents not do that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
on what basis do u say this? It’s obvious if u take a 10th percentile white crackhead or gypsy and some farmer who’s smarter

do u mean iq scores

on what basis do u say this? It’s obvious if u take a 10th percentile white crackhead or gypsy and some farmer who’s smarter

do u mean iq scores
Per country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and incel194012940
Working odd jobs you always see young people who get kicked out by their parents or people working during college its almost always White kids. I always hear about white boomers kicking out their kids. Literally never see Asians Hispanics Jews etc get this treatment. White kids get put on medications like ritalin or SSRIs the minute they are an issue the parents will never object I never see White parents trying to give their kids a better life.

They always have this view that they are lucky their kids are even born. Asians are always trying to give their kids a better chance then they got. Used to think this was just old people in general but no its only Whites doing this gay shit. Asian families mog so much. I wish I could have the benefits of being White but an Asian family structure. Only exception seems to be Italians and Slavs (White ethnics) and some White immigrant families who are from Europe 1st gen

Only parents worse may be black parents but at least they have an excuse of not even showing up you got White niggas who were there the whole time and neglected their kids. At least you can say a black father didn't try or didn't care from the start. If your just going to neglect/hate your own kid and try to ruin their lives you might as well just leave for milk that is more respectable
I thought the white parents kicking out their kids thing was a meme do they really do that?

• +1
White people are naturally sociaopathic vermins. Jews mog them to oblivion. "Muh Jews enslaved us!!!11!"... Yeah we did because you cant even get along among yourselves. White people are like rabid dogs, fighting with eachother over dominance constantly while slowly being enslaved my much more powerful forces

• Hmm...
I thought the white parents kicking out their kids thing was a meme do they really do that?
All the time in America. Especially with their sons. They view them as trash and put no work into their kids future expecting them to just succeed with no help.

White people are naturally sociaopathic vermins. Jews mog them to oblivion. "Muh Jews enslaved us!!!11!"... Yeah we did because you cant even get along among yourselves. White people are like rabid dogs, fighting with eachother over dominance constantly while slowly being enslaved my much more powerful forces
I still am not fond of your group but I do respect Jews above normie Whites. They are both evil but at least Jews are not suckers I will give them that much...

I still am not fond of your group but I do respect Jews above normie Whites. They are both evil but at least Jews are not suckers I will give them that much...
We Jews stick together and understand that family is actually the most important part of persons life. We oftentimes marry our cousins too so wealth stays in family and both parents in most cases know eachother from childhood. Whites were forced to forego this privillege by a catolic church which is our tool of control over european gentiles

• JFL
We Jews stick together and understand that family is actually the most important part of persons life. We oftentimes marry our cousins too so wealth stays in family and both parents in most cases know eachother from childhood. Whites were forced to forego this privillege by a catolic church which is our tool of control over european gentiles
You and White normies are both going to hell I take comfort in that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
You and White normies are both going to hell I take comfort in that
Hell doesnt exist. I shouldnt be telling you that goy but hell is a Jewish invention meant to make death a fearful and terrifying thing so the most opressed slaves wont rise up even though their lives are already pure agony. After death you return to an astral plane of existence as a pure consciousness. I would focus more on reincarnation and how to avoid getting lured into being reincarnated in holographic simulations based entirely on loosh harvestation under archonic influence like earth for example

Yeah I was on RItalin too as a kid did you get gyno and stunted height too? I know the gyno is from ritalin but I suspect it fucked with my height and hormones in general.

Pretty much White parents at best are incompetent and take the easy way out (give their kids drugs or try to do what they are told by the media) on some level you can only forgive so much. I get it the Jews brainwashed White people but White people bare some fault in this. The older I get the angrier it makes me because I realize even in their shoes I would not do what they did. You expect evil people to act to screw you over but when its your own parents it hits differently.

On some level what we are seeing happening to Western society is a collective action its not the Elites alone its the collective fault of the majority as well. Covid-19 was when I finally saw things for what they really were I was bluepilled back then and I saw as people made so many countless mistakes on the issue. I realized normies to some extent are to blame not just some evil far away elite.
Plebs is utter trash, Normies are worthless monkeys with no higher consciousness, as part of elites I hate them to the core as I experienced what its like to be one of them in disguise when I was attending school

All the time in America. Especially with their sons. They view them as trash and put no work into their kids future expecting them to just succeed with no help.
Are you white yourself or have seen it happen personally I have a hard time believing this

• +1
So many problems in this world come from America. You’d think people living in the richest country of the world and in all of human history would have grand and wonderful lives but most are depressed, in debt, obese & on multiple medications for multiple chronic illnesses. Odd world we live in
the problem many people think cuz america is rich they are rich too.

fax OP. It just shows how OP being white is that even with shiity parenting they still come out ahead