White boomers may be the most incompetent and evil parents ever

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Working odd jobs you always see young people who get kicked out by their parents or people working during college its almost always White kids. I always hear about white boomers kicking out their kids. Literally never see Asians Hispanics Jews etc get this treatment. White kids get put on medications like ritalin or SSRIs the minute they are an issue the parents will never object I never see White parents trying to give their kids a better life.

They always have this view that they are lucky their kids are even born. Asians are always trying to give their kids a better chance then they got. Used to think this was just old people in general but no its only Whites doing this gay shit. Asian families mog so much. I wish I could have the benefits of being White but an Asian family structure. Only exception seems to be Italians and Slavs (White ethnics) and some White immigrant families who are from Europe 1st gen

Only parents worse may be black parents but at least they have an excuse of not even showing up you got White niggas who were there the whole time and neglected their kids. At least you can say a black father didn't try or didn't care from the start. If your just going to neglect/hate your own kid and try to ruin their lives you might as well just leave for milk that is more respectable

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lean4Life, Nick.Harte, WeiWei and 21 others
Young nigga preach.

Preach. Preach.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Perfection, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
Despite the memes of the overbearing Asian mother or whatnot it does come from a place of love. White parents show love in very fickle ways they often tell their kids they love them but they will never show it in action. They will never sacrifice anything for their kids if it requires any effort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 23115, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Yeah im a hapa and my entire white part of the family is toxic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon, m0ss26, Deleted member 23115 and 4 others
Yeah im a hapa and my entire white part of the family is toxic.
Can you give me your story on the matter I am curious your perspective as a hapa makes it more interesting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Whitepill_Saint and WanderingBurro
America moment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, chosen-one, aspiringexcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Hardrada, aspiringexcel and 2 others
This is an American phenomena although I have heard Brit boomers are awful too
So many problems in this world come from America. You’d think people living in the richest country of the world and in all of human history would have grand and wonderful lives but most are depressed, in debt, obese & on multiple medications for multiple chronic illnesses. Odd world we live in

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, bishōnenmaxxer, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Can you give me your story on the matter I am curious your perspective as a hapa makes it more interesting
The white side is full of narcissists and they fight and argue all the time. My grandfather left when my dad was 2, and my grandma was an alcoholic that would try to turn her kids against each other. My dad always tries to make himself the victim and is aggressive all the time and is a narcissist. My aunt is a typical white blonde stacey that just uses guys for money. My youngest aunt was stable, but she married a rich guy and is a little too high class to invite my parents to events. Her daughter is a narcy stacey. My moms side of the family is from the philippines and they all support and take care of each other. It seems like whites have a divide and conquer mentality, while asians have a pack mentality. Me and my brother were extremely non nt.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, TheDragon, Deleted member 32285 and 9 others
So many problems in this world come from America. You’d think people living in the richest country of the world and in all of human history would have grand and wonderful lives but most are depressed, in debt, obese & on multiple medications for multiple chronic illnesses. Odd world we live in
Americans are the perfect slave consumer class. An increasingly blended race that has nothing in common but love of money a completely atomized broken people that can never wake up. At the end of the day America is ground zero for what they want for the world.

Most Americans are so hopelessly enslaved you could give them the keys to escape and they would willingly stay a slave they do not even believe they are prisoners.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, WanderingBurro, horizontallytall and 3 others
The white side is full of narcissists and they fight and argue all the time. My grandfather left when my dad was 2, and my grandma was an alcoholic that would try to turn her kids against each other. My dad always tries to make himself the victim and is aggressive all the time and is a narcissist. My aunt is a typical white blonde stacey that just uses guys for money. My youngest aunt was stable, but she married a rich guy and is a little too high class to invite my parents to events. Her daughter is a narcy stacey. My moms side of the family is from the philippines and they all support and take care of each other. It seems like whites have a divide and conquer mentality, while asians have a pack mentality. Me and my brother were extremely non nt.
Dam brutal happy hapa family type shit. But yeah I will say you are right thats what my family is sorta like I have 2 sisters I guess they are better then most women but its really a shame. My parents while not intentionally destructive have done more things then I can count to ruin my development

Is your father non NT. That seems to be a big correlator with these types of families too

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, aspiringexcel and Whitepill_Saint
Dam brutal happy hapa family type shit. But yeah I will say you are right thats what my family is sorta like I have 2 sisters I guess they are better then most women but its really a shame. My parents while not intentionally destructive have done more things then I can count to ruin my development

Is your father non NT. That seems to be a big correlator with these types of families too
He was in the marines and is extremely low inhib. He is prob non nt. He used to have public freakouts. I don’t think any white women would have put up with him, so its why he went to SEA.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, WanderingBurro, aspiringexcel and 2 others
He was in the marines and is extremely low inhib. He is prob non nt. He used to have public freakouts. I don’t think any white women would have put up with him, so its why he went to SEA.
Wdym by public freakouts?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Wdym by public freakouts?
He would get mad if his drink wasnt ready or yell at some worker due to something out of their control. He also yelled at kids running around or kids yelling and embarrassed me when I was young.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, the BULL, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
He would get mad if his drink wasnt ready or yell at some worker due to something out of their control. He also yelled at kids running around or kids yelling and embarrassed me when I was young.
How white passing are you?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel and Whitepill_Saint
Working odd jobs you always see young people who get kicked out by their parents or people working during college its almost always White kids. I always hear about white boomers kicking out their kids. Literally never see Asians Hispanics Jews etc get this treatment. White kids get put on medications like ritalin or SSRIs the minute they are an issue the parents will never object I never see White parents trying to give their kids a better life.

They always have this view that they are lucky their kids are even born. Asians are always trying to give their kids a better chance then they got. Used to think this was just old people in general but no its only Whites doing this gay shit. Asian families mog so much. I wish I could have the benefits of being White but an Asian family structure. Only exception seems to be Italians and Slavs (White ethnics) and some White immigrant families who are from Europe 1st gen

Only parents worse may be black parents but at least they have an excuse of not even showing up you got White niggas who were there the whole time and neglected their kids. At least you can say a black father didn't try or didn't care from the start. If your just going to neglect/hate your own kid and try to ruin their lives you might as well just leave for milk that is more respectable
Wow, you summed up my life exactly. My parents are gen X. I was born in 87. Put on Ritalin in 2nd grade. Parents tried putting me on SSRI's in my freshman year of highschool. After graduation my father tried sending me off to Wyoming to do pipeline construction with his half brother. That uncle's in prison now for murder (raped and strangled a woman to death). After two weeks in Wyoming my uncle screwed up the relationship with the boss and I came back with him. Didn't know what to do with myself but I knew I didn't want to do construction so my father beat the shit out of me and got me to join the Air Force. After 9 months in the Air Force I got kicked out (under honorable conditions) and then my father tried to get me to join the Marines. This was when a bad war (Iraq/Afghanistan) was at it's peak and if I joined the Marines I would have without a doubt been sent to Iraq. And my best friend from high school (a kid that had always been over at my house) had just recently made the news for being killed in Afghanistan a month before. I'm an only child.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, lil truecel, WanderingBurro and 3 others
How white passing are you?
Med passing. I get mistaken for being Italian or latino. Some people can tell I have asian features, but its mostly other asians.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126
Med passing. I get mistaken for being Italian or latino. Some people can tell I have asian features, but its mostly other asians.
how about your brother?

• JFL
how about your brother?
The only asian features he has are his nose and height. I used to be envious of him cause he had pale skin, but I ended up being taller, so im not mad. We both have sharp facial features, but he became a little overweight.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126
Wow, you summed up my life exactly. My parents are gen X. I was born in 87. Put on Ritalin in 2nd grade. Parents tried putting me on SSRI's in my freshman year of highschool. After graduation my father tried sending me off to Wyoming to do pipeline construction with his half brother. That uncle's in prison now for murder (raped and strangled a woman to death). After two weeks in Wyoming my uncle screwed up the relationship with the boss and I came back with him. Didn't know what to do with myself but I knew I didn't want to do construction so my father beat the shit out of me and got me to join the Air Force. After 9 months in the Air Force I got kicked out (under honorable conditions) and then my father tried to get me to join the Marines. This was when a bad war (Iraq/Afghanistan) was at it's peak and if I joined the Marines I would have without a doubt been sent to Iraq. And my best friend from high school (a kid that had always been over at my house) had just recently made the news for being killed in Afghanistan a month before. I'm an only child.
Yeah I was on RItalin too as a kid did you get gyno and stunted height too? I know the gyno is from ritalin but I suspect it fucked with my height and hormones in general.

Pretty much White parents at best are incompetent and take the easy way out (give their kids drugs or try to do what they are told by the media) on some level you can only forgive so much. I get it the Jews brainwashed White people but White people bare some fault in this. The older I get the angrier it makes me because I realize even in their shoes I would not do what they did. You expect evil people to act to screw you over but when its your own parents it hits differently.

On some level what we are seeing happening to Western society is a collective action its not the Elites alone its the collective fault of the majority as well. Covid-19 was when I finally saw things for what they really were I was bluepilled back then and I saw as people made so many countless mistakes on the issue. I realized normies to some extent are to blame not just some evil far away elite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Lefty Rankin, Staceymaxxing and 3 others
The only asian features he has are his nose and height. I used to be envious of him cause he had pale skin, but I ended up being taller, so im not mad. We both have sharp facial features, but he became a little overweight.
How tall are you and how tall is your mother/father? I heard hapas took after their mothers more maybe @HeightPilledum 's crazy hapa theories are correct...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
How tall are you and how tall is your mother/father? I heard hapas took after their mothers more maybe @HeightPilledum 's crazy hapa theories are correct...
My dad is 5’10, im 5’11, my brother is 5’7, and my mom is 4’11.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
My dad is 5’10, im 5’11, my brother is 5’7, and my mom is 4’11.
My dad is 6'1 and my mom is 5'3 some how I ended up 5'9 lost the genetic lottery seems like you won it.

• JFL
My dad is 6'1 and my mom is 5'3 some how I ended up 5'9 lost the genetic lottery seems like you won it.
Yeah I got lucky tbh. My grandfather was 6ft, but everyone else wasn’t really tall. I got the non nt hapa brain tho, which is a common hapa trend tbh.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Yeah I was on RItalin too as a kid did you get gyno and stunted height too? I know the gyno is from ritalin but I suspect it fucked with my height and hormones in general.

Pretty much White parents at best are incompetent and take the easy way out (give their kids drugs or try to do what they are told by the media) on some level you can only forgive so much. I get it the Jews brainwashed White people but White people bare some fault in this. The older I get the angrier it makes me because I realize even in their shoes I would not do what they did. You expect evil people to act to screw you over but when its your own parents it hits differently.

On some level what we are seeing happening to Western society is a collective action its not the Elites alone its the collective fault of the majority as well. Covid-19 was when I finally saw things for what they really were I was bluepilled back then and I saw as people made so many countless mistakes on the issue. I realized normies to some extent are to blame not just some evil far away elite.

another victim of medication. you need to go ER on your parents and the criminal doctors that gave you that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 11126
Yeah I got lucky tbh. My grandfather was 6ft, but everyone else wasn’t really tall. I got the non nt hapa brain tho, which is a common hapa trend tbh.
I do wonder about this. The main theory is that White fathers tend to be non NT but I think it could also be caused be too much genetic diversity. The brain is very complex and therefore even thousands of years of genetic drift render it very different so hapas end up with very weird brain wiring due to combining differently evolved brain structures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and aspiringexcel
another victim of medication. you need to go ER on your parents and the criminal doctors that gave you that shit
I still got some hope at life so much has been taken from me why let them take more... But I guess I'll see I still got hope in this life for now.

• JFL
I still got some hope at life so much has been taken from me why let them take more... But I guess I'll see I still got hope in this life for now.
no bro it's over. you got deprived of height and got gyno. can only go ER

• +1
  • JFL
no bro it's over. you got deprived of height and got gyno. can only go ER
Yeah I can understand the thought process but I would rather try to live my life even though its less then it should be

• JFL
I do wonder about this. The main theory is that White fathers tend to be non NT but I think it could also be caused be too much genetic diversity. The brain is very complex and therefore even thousands of years of genetic drift render it very different so hapas end up with very weird brain wiring due to combining differently evolved brain structures
Yeah i was always curious about this. It might just be the western environment tho. Most female hapas are normal, while its the male hapas that are non nt. I think most hapas have an inferiority complex due to not being full white. Its my biggest insecurity tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
My white boomer father is a huge narcissist who despite having a spare bedroom didn't let me stay there while homeless (i was homeless for 9 days before i found a new place, had to sleep in a tent). I was extremely shortsighted by 13, he used to comment on it all the time but never did anything about it, I had to go to the optometrist myself at 18 to fix it. Likewise I had allergic rhinitis (probably the two problems are related) which he used to comment on all the time but never did anything about it, suffered until 18 when i could take myself to the doctor and got a nasal spray which fixed it. So I suffered for years for nothing and mouthbreathed which ruined my face.

Absolutely zero nurturing, but that's because my mother due to liberal democracy had freedom of choice and of course purposely chose an extroverted narcissist to breed with, like nigh all women do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, lil truecel, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
I can't say your wrong, I have heard many things about this and it all seems to be true, but at least the white people don't have to be worried about getting killed by supremacists in neighborhoods everyday. Especially in places like northern Idaho, I ain't never going there unless I want my black ass dead. A few weeks ago, I saw that some white cops heard about a person robbing bank who was black wearing a grey shirt in the area. They searched the area and saw a black kid taking out trash wearing a "grey" shirt. The white cop called a bunch of other po po's until the point where there were 12 cops with guns aiming at the kid. This kid was only 12 years old and the cops were not correct about him wearing a grey shirt. Luckily the kid's father came out and got the situation cleared.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Whitepill_Saint
Yeah i was always curious about this. It might just be the western environment tho. Most female hapas are normal, while its the male hapas that are non nt. I think most hapas have an inferiority complex due to not being full white. Its my biggest insecurity tbh.
I think most hapas in Asia grow up more normally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and SubSigma
I think most hapas in Asia grow up more normally
Yeah they mog due to being half white. When me and my dad went to the philippines to visit family we were almost treated like celebrities. In the US i just feel like an ethnic.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, WanderingBurro, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
White kids get put on medications like ritalin or SSRIs the minute they are an issue the parents
My father didn’t put me on these meds.

However years later he mentioned it was recommended.

• +1
  • JFL
JFL at amerimutts

I do feel extremely bad for them but holy shit how can u be so retarded? These niggas really be giving their children "muh ADHD" and "muh depression" DRUGS.

Also slavs have pure european genes.

• +1
  • JFL
My father didn’t put me on these meds.

However years later he mentioned it was recommended.
He's a good man then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Aladin and Whitepill_Saint
I ain't going to the lie though. Every dang race has their flaws and sad parts, some more than others...

Can't believe that white boomers would actually give their own kids drugs tho. That is something that is obscene.

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah I can understand the thought process but I would rather try to live my life even though its less then it should be
stupid fuck. you deserve what you got then. i will go ER on my doctors for making me become a fat fuck. i don't care living in those shitty conditions.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
JFL at amerimutts

I do feel extremely bad for them but holy shit how can u be so retarded? These niggas really be giving their children "muh ADHD" and "muh depression" DRUGS.

Also slavs have pure european genes.
Well as much as I am against the freaks who claim everything is a mental disorder. There is some truth to them in America especially.

I do think these things are very real. Like they found first gen immigrants who had perfect health would have kids and by the second generation they had issues or conditions never seen before in their line. These millions of disorders are very real and a lot of them are not made up but the cause of them is made up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and aspiringexcel
stupid fuck. you deserve what you got then. i will go ER on my doctors for making me become a fat fuck. i don't care living in those shitty conditions.
Well its your life to live. Also your doctor didn't make you a fat fuck unless SSRIS?

• JFL
Well its your life to live. Also your doctor didn't make you a fat fuck unless SSRIS?
SSRIs and anti psychotics. it's all his fault if i'm in this situation now. i have a chip on my shoulder to go ER on them, and so do you.

• +1
  • JFL
SSRIs and anti psychotics. it's all his fault if i'm in this situation now. i have a chip on my shoulder to go ER on them, and so do you.
What were the long term effects of those?

Yeah I won't speak on the issue but really I wouldn't blame you.

• JFL
What were the long term effects of those?

Yeah I won't speak on the issue but really I wouldn't blame you.
low t and high prolactin. i sleep 12 hours a day and don't have motivation to do anything.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
I ain't going to the lie though. Every dang race has their flaws and sad parts, some more than others...

Can't believe that white boomers would actually give their own kids drugs tho. That is something that is obscene.
Its quite common

• JFL
low t and high prolactin. i sleep 12 hours a day and don't have motivation to do anything.
Don't these go away after stopping?

• JFL
Also, @Witheredly90, I believe you have confused black parents with black parents from the hood. Most black parents wouldn't actually leave their kids. In many hoods though, that does happen, but not as often as you think. Don't mix it up.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Whitepill_Saint, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Don't these go away after stopping?
no bro it's over for me i've been 1 month and a half off the meds and i lost very little weight and cannot get my muscles back

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126
Also, @Witheredly90, I believe you have confused black parents with black parents from the hood. Most black parents wouldn't actually leave their kids. In many hoods though, that does happen, but not as often as you think. Don't mix it up.
63% of black women with children are single mothers if I remember correctly. I mean no offense and I am not saying your family is personally bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, WanderingBurro and Whitepill_Saint
no bro it's over for me i've been 1 month and a half off the meds and i lost very little weight and cannot get my muscles back
Try cabergoline its supposed to get rid of prolactin I am actually thinking of trying it out.

• JFL