WHITE FOID TOLD MY FRIEND (6’2 MULATTO HTN) THAT HE IS WEIRD AND TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF AFTER HE SLID IN HER DMS

I just texted her hey what u up to and she blew up in me and said ew no and blocked over nothing. I showed a friend the screenshot and he dmed her and the same thing happened to him jfl
and what was your pfp?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind and Xangsane
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
AND THE FOID IS SINGLE

HE IS A 6’2 MULATTO WITH GOOD COLOURING AND HTN

SHE’S LIKE SOME SKINNY BLONDE HTB FASHIONMAXXED (OF PHENO)

ALL HE DID WAS SENT HER “HI” AND THE WAVE EMOJI THEN THE FOID SAID “YOU’RE WEIRD FUCK OFF”

EDIT: NVM SHE IS STACYLITE
If it were you I doubt she would say that

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
and what was your pfp?
Right now its a french ginger stacey named aurielle dupont. I usually switch between her, polina, and katya.

• +1
no I mean at the time you DMed the foid at wherever

y

y
Oh back then it was just a cringe mirror selfie. That was before I did any looksmaxes tho

• +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
AND THE FOID IS SINGLE

ALL HE DID WAS SENT HER “HI” AND THE WAVE EMOJI THEN THE FOID SAID “YOU’RE WEIRD FUCK OFF”

@The Enforcer

The more attractive you are, the weirder you are by approaching strangers on the internet instead of already being with someone in real life :what: lol.. (in this way you only show your social deficit, the deficit of connections and relationships, but also of your personality, given that you were not able to attract people around you through which you could possibly find a girl).

Bro simply told her that "I live in my parents' basement, and I haven't touched a girl in so long that I have to text hi to random strangers on the internet'' :oops: :Comfy: :ROFLMAO:

So it's obvious why she blocked him, and it's no wonder she reacted like that (if he wasn't attractive she wouldn't have even responded back. She did him a favor by doing this because she wanted to raise a wake-up call to him that only average and below-average look out for strangers online, not attractive people who should easily find someone in real life with minimal effort..) :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and Whatever
what is fashionmaxxed for u dawg ?

• +1
The more attractive you are, the weirder you are by approaching strangers on the internet instead of already being with someone in real life :what: lol.. (in this way you only show your social deficit, the deficit of connections and relationships, but also of your personality, given that you were not able to attract people around you through which you could possibly find a girl).

Bro simply told her that "I live in my parents' basement, and I haven't touched a girl in so long that I have to text hi to random strangers on the internet'' :oops: :Comfy: :ROFLMAO:

So it's obvious why she blocked him, and it's no wonder she reacted like that (if he wasn't attractive she wouldn't have even responded back. She did him a favor by doing this because she wanted to raise a wake-up call to him that only average and below-average look out for strangers online, not attractive people who should easily find someone in real life with minimal effort..) :ogre:
Bear in mind they were mutuals, he followed her but she didn't follow him. He followed her for 4 years.

fashionmaxxed according to the normie gaze = OF phenos/slut clothes
every hoe are in some slut clothes nowadays u can even see their pussy in the streets and boobs obviously all of my girls MUST WEAR HIJAB WHEN THEY GO TO THE STREETS AND NOT REVEALING CLOTHES OR ELSE......

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, JohnDoe and Xangsane
every hoe are in some slut clothes nowadays u can even see their pussy in the streets and boobs obviously all of my girls MUST WEAR HIJAB WHEN THEY GO TO THE STREETS AND NOT REVEALING CLOTHES OR ELSE......
and she was skinny with a waist

So you're wondering why a stacylite doesn't want random HTNs who have no money "sliding in her dms"? come on buddy boyo use your head, she's richfag only

There was this blonde Stacy that I went to school with. I followed her for years and then one day she finally followed me back. Then one day she posted this story of some blonde woman in a movie with the caption “she’s so hot”. I can’t lie, I go fucking crazy over pretty blonde girls getting all bi/lez, I screenshoted it. Boom, blocked :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
what do we do about women who don't wear the hijab? BEATINGS

• Love it
Reactions: AustinCutler
There was this blonde Stacy that I went to school with. I followed her for years and then one day she finally followed me back. Then one day she posted this story of some blonde woman in a movie with the caption “she’s so hot”. I can’t lie, I go fucking crazy over pretty blonde girls getting all bi/lez, I screenshoted it. Boom, blocked :feelsrope:
BRUTAL, chad screenshots it and stacy jerks off to the notification

• JFL
Reactions: Whatever
Bear in mind they were mutuals, he followed her but she didn't follow him. He followed her for 4 years.
Does not matter. In any case, as time goes on, and as people become more lonely and these online approaches become more popular, approaching strangers on the Internet will be seen by girls as increasingly mean, repulsive and disgusting.. :oops:

This is the average foid dm in 2024. It's over if you can't find someone face to face :what:

• +1
Does not matter. In any case, as time goes on, and as people become more lonely and these online approaches become more popular, approaching strangers on the Internet will be seen by girls as increasingly mean, repulsive and disgusting.. :oops:

View attachment 3002524

This is the average foid dm in 2024. It's over if you can't find someone face to face :what:
and she lashed out JFL

tf is 6'2 its 2024 gang 6'5 or death

• JFL
Have you seen this video where these San Diego University white girls were bullying this Mexican food van guy? They even spat at his food at the vendor
Link vid

Ober for mulattocels

• +1

Honestly legit post… if you’re white or black + tall + MTN or better face = you kinda have to let them come to you. And that means that Insta stalking, jester maxxing, they’re so used to subhumans coming at them with that kinda shit that it’s almost incongruent when a good catch of a guy does it, they expect better. Foids compartmentalize guys, they want different guys at different times for different things, they draw those lines and you can’t really cross them.

@Xangsane if that’s your friend’s real stats then all he should have to do is leave the house on a good night. Unless things really are changing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Honestly legit post… if you’re white or black + tall + MTN or better face = you kinda have to let them come to you. And that means that Insta stalking, jester maxxing, they’re so used to subhumans coming at them with that kinda shit that it’s almost incongruent when a good catch of a guy does it, they expect better. Foids compartmentalize guys, they want different guys at different times for different things, they draw those lines and you can’t really cross them.
the thing is, he was on a private account with a black guy anime PFP. Her account isn't private. They were mutuals, he followed her for 4 years and she never followed back
@Xangsane if that’s your friend’s real stats then all he should have to do is leave the house on a good night. Unless things really are changing.
Yup those are his stats but he's not the most NT

the thing is, he was on a private account with a black guy anime PFP. Her account isn't private. They were mutuals, he followed her for 4 years and she never followed back

Yup those are his stats but he's not the most NT

Ok, this whole story makes a lot more sense now. I’d think that he’d make a much better impression on girls in person than hiding behind an anime pfp on Insta.

• +1
Ok, this whole story makes a lot more sense now. I’d think that he’d make a much better impression on girls in person than hiding behind an anime pfp on Insta.
Do you think he was reacted to because of his PFP?

AND THE FOID IS SINGLE

who hurt her:lul:

• JFL
He didn't even stalk her jfl

She thinks he was. Without her following back, him following her, viewing her stories, liking her posts becomes one sided creepy stalking. I found that out the hard way, and it was with a girl who at one point liked selfies and pics of me.

All the girl saw of your friend was an anime pfp at the bottom of her list of story viewers over and over again. Like an annoying bug on the wall or something.

• +1
She thinks he was. Without her following back, him following her, viewing her stories, liking her posts becomes one sided creepy stalking. I found that out the hard way, and it was with a girl who at one point liked selfies and pics of me.

All the girl saw of your friend was an anime pfp at the bottom of her list of story viewers over and over again. Like an annoying bug on the wall or something.
What an entitled bitch. I guess she's a pump and dump victim, unmarried at 28?

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
What an entitled bitch. I guess she's a pump and dump victim, unmarried at 28?

I’m not surprised, some truly top tier are like this, especially blonde ones. Unlike other girls, they can’t get over a pump and dump or some guy rejecting them, because he was about the only person on the planet who ever would. Their entire lives are non stop attention, validation, and stimulation and this ends up causing something like a developmental disability, they can’t truly relate to anyone because no one else lives like that. So despite their infinite options, some of them end up in fewer actual relationships than the average foid.

The girl that I mentioned, at least before she blocked me, was well into her 20s without ever having a boyfriend. She never posted herself with a guy, I could never tell who she liked, but I did see pics of her kissing other girls and saying how hot some actress is. By the way, this girl has blonde hair, blue-green eyes, absolutely perfect face and petite body. Another blonde PSL 8-9 that I knew from high school never had a boyfriend until her mid 20s, and when she finally did it was this goofy manlet shorter than her, and before that everyone knew that she was low key fucking other girls. Top tier girls low key fuck each other, and it’s the most passionate sex ever because they’re their only looks matches and only emotional connections. Jfl at me writing another novel on .org, this is my diary and my therapy.

Last edited:
  • Woah