WHITE FOID TOLD MY FRIEND (6’2 MULATTO HTN) THAT HE IS WEIRD AND TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF AFTER HE SLID IN HER DMS

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
AND THE FOID IS SINGLE

HE IS A 6’2 MULATTO WITH GOOD COLOURING AND HTN

SHE’S LIKE SOME SKINNY BLONDE HTB FASHIONMAXXED (OF PHENO)

ALL HE DID WAS SENT HER “HI” AND THE WAVE EMOJI THEN THE FOID SAID “YOU’RE WEIRD FUCK OFF”

EDIT: NVM SHE IS STACYLITE
wats COLOURING

W
I’m not surprised, some truly top tier are like this, especially blonde ones. Unlike other girls, they can’t get over a pump and dump or some guy rejecting them, because he was about the only person on the planet who ever would. Their entire lives are non stop attention, validation, and stimulation and this ends up causing something like a developmental disability, they can’t truly relate to anyone because no one else lives like that. So despite their infinite options, some of them end up in fewer actual relationships than the average foid.

The girl that I mentioned, at least before she blocked me, was well into her 20s without ever having a boyfriend. She never posted herself with a guy, I could never tell who she liked, but I did see pics of her kissing other girls and saying how hot some actress is. By the way, this girl has blonde hair, blue-green eyes, absolutely perfect face and petite body. Another blonde PSL 8-9 that I knew from high school never had a boyfriend until her mid 20s, and when she finally did it was this goofy manlet shorter than her, and before that everyone knew that she was low key fucking other girls. Top tier girls low key fuck each other, and it’s the most passionate sex ever because they’re their only looks matches and only emotional connections. Jfl at me writing another novel on .org, this is my diary and my therapy.
Wait
Lesbianism is common among the top blonde stacylites and stacies?
Who the hell does Chad ltr then?