White foids are so much more entitled than black foids

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
The black chick who went out with me and paid for our movie tickets is still orbiting me from time to time, despite me being not very responsive (she's good but not that hot). On the contrary, most white foids (slim, average looking) whom I matched are either not responsive, or make it clear that they don't have enough time / are not looking for casual sex, or just disappeared after a while.

Even before I started looksmaxing I matched several ok looking blacks on tinder who were very responsive and proposed meet-up. JFL at one point I should probably stop trying with white foids tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
true but i met coupla blackslutties truly skyhigh
pretending to use contraceptives with me jfl
one was also " me no swallow" but then she swallowed lol

• Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
ew blakc foids

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Balkancel
you have acne right?
not one word of this story is true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, rockndogs, SikKunt and 1 other person
true but i met coupla blackslutties truly skyhigh
pretending to use contraceptives with me jfl
one was also " me no swallow" but then she swallowed lol
mogs me

Several pimples that are not visible on tinder pics

Cope
bro you made so many threads on acne which I related with 100%.
to bad you are a fake acnecel

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Black women are always so nice to me I could easily slay

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Insomniac, SikKunt and 3 others
Im assuming you're white. A lot of black foids are self hating cunts that go crazy when even the most everage white boys give them attention.

Black women are just as bad towards black men. If you're sub 8 and not a criminal as a black male, decent looking black women wont give you a second look. You're stuck with the landwhales, sub 5s, old ladies, and single mothers.

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 616
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
And rightfully so. We are the masterrace

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad, RichardSpencel, SikKunt and 1 other person
Im assuming you're white. A lot of black foids are self hating cunts that go crazy when even the most everage white boys give them attention.

Black women are just as bad towards black men. If you're sub 8 and not a criminal decent looking black women wont give you a second look. You're stuck with the landwhales, sub 5s, old ladies, and single mothers.
jfl at your misogynismus
grow up
become a worthy man

I saw a black girl today and she was actually quite good looking. Fuark i wanna fuck a black girl so bad

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, RichardSpencel and nausea
I saw a black girl today and she was actually quite good looking. Fuark i wanna fuck a black girl so bad
Maybe you can

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Krezo and Deleted member 245
dont be mistaken. black foids LOVE white cock. as a matter of fact, all ethnics LOVE white cock and are guaranteed to be far more nice and responsive if you are white. however ethnic foids treat their own men like shit.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Vitruvian, Zeta ascended and 3 others
dont be mistaken. black foids LOVE white cock. as a matter of fact, all ethnics LOVE white cock and are guaranteed to be far more nice and responsive if you are white. however ethnic foids treat their own men like shit.
massive cope it's about DICK

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I don't know any black women personally but I feel like it's the opposite.Black women on social media come across as much more entitled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, mojopin and RichardSpencel
Black women
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Black women should just couple up with the Asian men and make Blasian ER army to destroy WMAF and BMWF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin and RichardSpencel
I don't know any black women personally but I feel like it's the opposite.Black women on social media come across as much more entitled.
They are when it comes to black men

They lose all their standards when a mediocre looking white boy gives then the slightest bit of attention. There are few thing on this earth that make me rage harder than seeing a stuck up black bitch get all giggly around an average ass white dude.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 1476
Mmmm big black asses bro

The black chick who went out with me and paid for our movie tickets is still orbiting me from time to time, despite me being not very responsive (she's good but not that hot). On the contrary, most white foids (slim, average looking) whom I matched are either not responsive, or make it clear that they don't have enough time / are not looking for casual sex, or just disappeared after a while.

Even before I started looksmaxing I matched several ok looking blacks on tinder who were very responsive and proposed meet-up. JFL at one point I should probably stop trying with white foids tbh ngl.
Very true, ngl tbh.

Black women are just as bad towards black men. If you're sub 8 and not a criminal as a black male, decent looking black women wont give you a second look. You're stuck with the landwhales, sub 5s, old ladies, and single mothers.
I've always been a denier of JBW but to a certain extent I gotta admit there's some truth in it. Ceteris paribus black foids seem have lower standards than white foids. What I disagree with "just" be white is that you still gotta put some effort in yourself, like looking at least above average, having some money and style. Besides, top tier black Stacys still stay with white chads /tyrones and won't look at you twice if you're white but not chad.

I've always been a denier of JBW but to a certain extent I gotta admit there's some truth in it. Ceteris paribus black foids seem have lower standards than white foids. What I disagree with "just" be white is that you still gotta put some effort in yourself, like looking at least above average, having some money and style. Besides, top tier black Stacys still stay with white chads /tyrones and won't look at you twice if you're white but not chad.
As long as youre not legit ugly you can get a decent looking black foid as a white guy. If you're black it takes a lot more than just not being ugly.

Bro just come to my college. Its white chad worship central. Where foids want subhuman ethnics gassed.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and AspiringChad
Ethnics love white average guys. But good bone ethnics are the same as typical white land whales

• Woah
Reactions: LegendOfIncel
Bro just come to my college. Its white chad worship central. Where foids want subhuman ethnics gassed.
Detail more pls

Tbh I’ve seen only the gigachad blacks like the 6’4 monsters or the rly big ones slay

This is OC from me filmed last second they spent a good half minute dry humping in the cafeteria
Bitch is as tall as him and just like an inch taller than me but is likely a huge whore

all black women are the original size quees
they legit take 8-10 inch cock or nothing

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 1476