WHITE GIRL GETS BULLIED BY BLACK FEMALE GIRLS

Bro don’t fight racism with more racism.
Screenshot 20211111 030933

That’s cope tbh I still didn’t encourage his behavior tbh.
I'm only racist towards blacks that are obsessed with fucking white women, cucking white men, ending the white race, doing crime and shooting people and stealing and hood culture/ghetto trash etc. When I talk about blacks I'm only taking about them not all blacks. But it's easier to trigger them by being racist instead of doing a psychological examination and explaining why they have deep set trauma from childhood etc and all that shit. So this stuff doesn't apply to you only to blacks that embrace degeneracy and shit rap and drug culture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, lutte, Lihito and 2 others

this is bad parenting. I mean come on, why would they allow the poor little mrs mermaid get bullied like that? hmm, she must of have done something to provoke that behavior from the black power puff girls, no?

thoughts guys?

@Shrek2OnDvD @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @maxxedfalloutdweller @Blackeycel @RetardSubhuman @lebanegro @curryslayerordeath @Blackeycel @Adriana Lima @Ethereal @sandcelmuttcel

LMAO imagine Being proud your children are drug abusing bastards with no fathers:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

you're genuinely fucking deranged and mentally ill. imagine posting LITTLE KIDS getting hurt on a forum. you are genuinely disgusting.

fucking nasty little pedophile

@Gargantuan ban this child predator NOW
Jfl i agree what a faggot piece of shit litteraly posts 5 years old black kids bullying the white kid what a abused pig

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 10104
damn shes an ideal JB:feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
this vid ain't it bro, it's fucked up black or white lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
lol to provide context for my replies in this thread, i had the same avi and sig as mrglutton when i made the replies

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
lol to provide context for my replies in this thread, i had the same avi and sig as mrglutton when i made the replies
just realized that @Biiyo03 missed the sandcel saga lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
fucked up idk why anyone would post that shit, i aint even fuck with the racewars besides for entertainment tbh i think this whole shit is dumb as fuck

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 13787
yet you bumped the thread

this thread wasnt intended to make fun of children, lol at ur iq

im the only person on this forum that defends young females on this website from weirdos here and got hate from it (personalityinkwel and ohwellmaxing, Tyrion)

now i got this from a user on lookism, HE was making fun of the children :lul:

i don't see nobody getting at the users who post gore and black ppl getting hung :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
so sick of seeing this pedophiles threads 🤮

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
so sick of seeing this pedophiles threads 🤮
ur wife is asian and she's a still a slut who cucks you on the regular :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

yet you bumped the thread

this thread wasnt intended to make fun of children, lol at ur iq

im the only person on this forum that defends young females on this website from weirdos here and got hate from it (personalityinkwel and ohwellmaxing, Tyrion)

now i got this from a user on lookism, HE was making fun of the children :lul:

i don't see nobody getting at the users who post gore and black ppl getting hung :lul:
i only came back yday from a break from this website, i shame anyone who posts weird fucking shit like people getting burned or hung or w/e the fuck other messed up shit they post and id call it out if i saw it.

• +1

this is bad parenting. I mean come on, why would they allow the poor little mrs mermaid get bullied like that? hmm, she must of have done something to provoke that behavior from the black power puff girls, no?

thoughts guys?

@Shrek2OnDvD @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @maxxedfalloutdweller @Blackeycel @RetardSubhuman @lebanegro @curryslayerordeath @Blackeycel @Adriana Lima @Ethereal @sandcelmuttcel

Imagine being given rights as a means of dumbing down the population and lowering the quality of life for everyone else :Comfy:

thats fucked up ngl, no child deserves that treatment

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial