Reactions: pentamogged9000, Geneticist, aspiringexcel and 2 others
legit primal take over

• JFL
Reactions: watah, TsarTsar444, insecurehtn and 6 others
Nigga doin some taekwondo on that pussy innit Bruce Lee type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, WeiWei, Arcturus and 2 others
I met them last year. Their upbringing and socioeconomic status are totally different.

• Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Masculine = Melanin

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Years down the road she'll regret that decision. This is why you shouldn't let your daughters roam free, set them up with your family friend's Ivy-league grad sons.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
I would point out, the foid is a post wall Roastie. Probably in her 40's with not alot of options for a LTR.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Danish_Retard and bloomercel
Thai people have south asian-tier sounding names as well as their alphabet which looks very south asian.
Because of Ashoka the Great, in 300bc

see also under "Thailand"

Thailand's relationship with India spans over a thousand years and understandably resulted in an adaptation of Hindu culture to suit the Thai environment. Evidence of strong religious, cultural and linguistic links abound.

Thai language is based on Sanskrit.

Thai language too bears close affinity with Sanskrit and Dravidian languages. An indication of the close linguistic affiliation between India and Thailand is found in common Thai words like Ratha Mantri, Vidhya, Samuthra, Karuna, Gulab, Prannee etc. which are almost identical to their Indian counterparts. Thai language basically consists of monosyllabic words that are individually complete in meaning. His Majesty King Ram Khamhaeng the Great created the Thai alphabet in 1283. He modeled it on the ancient Indian alphabets of Sanskrit and Pali through the medium of the old Khmer characters.

The Thai greeting "Sawasdee" is based upon the Sanskrit from which the Sawastika is based, and Thais have historical used the Sawastika as their symbol.

The Thai King is required to have a Brahmin priest during the coronation

The Coronation of the Thai monarch are practiced more or less in its original form even up to the present reign. The Thai idea that the king is a reincarnation of the Hindu deity Vishnu was adopted from Indian tradition. (Though this belief no longer exists today, the tradition to call each Thai king of the present Chakri dynasty Rama (Rama is an incarnation of Vishnu) with an ordinal number, such as Rama I, Rama II etc. is still in practice.)

All Thais have some percentage of Indian DNA

The Indian DNA is from Northern India, (This is my DNA results showing the South Asian Component)

And the Thais have an Indian caucasoid appearance.

The Thais are actually of Aryan decent.

P.S. Fuck the TikTokers for making this website unuseable. I can't even load attachments anymore.

Attachments

• 23andme.png
    23andme.png
    173 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 29155, Geneticist and 1 other person
Thai people have south asian-tier sounding names as well as their alphabet which looks very south asian.
Pretty sure they're mixed with Indian as well. they're not far from it

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
I would point out, the foid is a post wall Roastie. Probably in her 40's with not alot of options for a LTR.
It can happen. One of my ultimate blonde Barbie mommy oneitises had kids with a jungle Asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Geneticist and ElBastardo
Water, jungle gooks getting with white girls is becoming a common asf phenomenon

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
King of Pattaya

• JFL
He escaped the matrix. With a breadwinner wife he never has to work a single day in his life. Good for him tbh.

Dark looks forever

• JFL
wow that nigga is actual subhuman. pulled straight from the slums of bangkok

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Informationcapitali
Just how ?how niggas how ? Explain that shit

How the fuck did bro pull that

Im actually seething.

Watt is a very handsome man

Watt is a very handsome man

lol wtf. it's like he barely even knows what's going on. she's picked him as some sort of pet monkey and thought he was cute, confused that with sexual feelings while drunk and now she's just persisting with it translating his cute non-english understanding requiring a guide to care for him as love.