White girls don't care if you're racist around them

also what sample size do you think you're going to acquire for this niche topic
Like I said your asking me to prove a negative so lets go with a few facts

>middle schools don't care about social norms so yeah you can say nigger chink faggot and whatever you want :lul::lul:
>claiming they don't care is a result of their age not some schizo virtue signal plot like you were rambling about

sit down dog Ive easily won

• JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia

like it does mean u don’t give a fuck about opinions and are confident
u are free and do what u want with no restrictions

that is attractive for foids

but if u are a little roblox nerd like op it doesn’t apply

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and wishIwasSalludon
1582A583 0F19 4FE5 94F8 02C58711AD9C

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
True but this only works conditionaly and varying with a certain age and I only see it being attractive with certain things

nigger is not really one of them :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

that is attractive for foids(results may vary for non 6'5 chads)

but if u are a little roblox nerd like op it doesn’t apply

True but this only works conditionaly and varying with a certain age and I only see it being attractive with certain things

nigger is not really one of them :lul:
look zherka up bro he spams it and women still obey him it‘s all about being manipulative

• JFL
Like I said your asking me to prove a negative so lets go with a few facts

>middle schools don't care about social norms so yeah you can say nigger chink faggot and whatever you want :lul::lul:
>claiming they don't care is a result of their age not some schizo virtue signal plot like you were rambling about

sit down dog Ive easily won
women will not care if you say the n-word
this is based on other users sharing their anecdotal experiences about this (who are not my age group most likely)
you've yet to provide me with a sample size that disproves that women do care if you say the n-word
therefore you have lost the argument as I have provided a source and you haven't
faggot

look zherka up bro he spams it and women still obey him it‘s all about being manipulative
I know zherka lol and he's 6'5 with a not bad face plus he contraditcs all the things you think about when you image the typical guy who would just spam nigger for no reason

I know zherka lol and he's 6'5 with a not bad face plus he contraditcs all the things you think about when you image the typical guy who would just spam nigger for no reason
he is 6‘4 actually and people here would rate him mtn - htn here

wym by no reason?

only if you consider rep on an obscure looks max forum a commodity :lul:
i could give less of a shit about rep retard
like i said I'm just sharing my experience with others who may find it useful
go kill yourself

women will not care if you say the n-word
say it to your next hinge match or on a date :lul:

JFL if you still seriously think girls simply wont care past the age of 18

say it to your next hinge match or on a date :lul:

JFL if you still seriously think girls simply wont care past the age of 18
obviously you need to know them a bit
was implied in the original post
jesus ur retarded

wym by no reason?
OP is suggesting by "them not caring" it can be used whenever they feel like it

ask him to say nigger on a date and he'll start to sweat muh muh girls don't care tho :lul:

• JFL
jfl at my experiences attracting everyone in the forum
i must be a really interesting person
bluepill proven jfl
just mention anything related to blacks and itll have this effect. For some reason just the idea of black people gives people a cortisol spike. Mirin rep farm OP

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Many years ago after a major terrorist attack I told a muzzie curry LTB on Tinder (chadfish) that the "only good Muslim is a dead one".

She hid her muzzie identity (she revealed it later on) and was like "you cant judge them all blah blah" but completely let it slide :feelskek: some foids would do anything for Chad
I mean this is literally it though. It doesn't matter what background you come from, as long as your attractive.

Some 6'5 young Tyson Beckford look alike will make some racist white girl suck on his cock for hours

Some 6'5 hrithik Roshan or neil nithin Mukesh looking dude, will have all types of women in his DMs from all races

Some 6'5 chang or bts looking dude, will have all women from all races in his DMS

Some 6'5 chad will have even the most proud BLM black girl on her knees in an hour

Race doesn't necessarily matter. Being physically attractive enough to transcend your races stereotypes, DOES.

Race really only matters when it comes to average looking normie dude and ugly dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
You are extremely retarded if you think any women in America will "not care" if you spam nigger for no apparent reason

t
You are extremely retarded if you think any women in America will "not care" if you spam nigger for no apparent reason
thats why i limited it to normal women
and not blue haired libtard women
also it's not spamming nigger retard
it's making racist jokes and saying it sometimes
like i did b4
and have others
faggot
retard

• JFL
:lul:?

if they dont care then why not say it immediately dude!!

all these new conditions cause you know its bullshit just give up littarly sub 60 IQ thinking the average women wont think lower of you for spamming nigger

t

also it's not spamming nigger retard
it's making racist jokes and saying it sometimes
like i did b4
and have others
faggot
retard
do they know u IRL

ask him to say nigger on a date and he'll start to sweat muh muh girls don't care tho :lul:
I mean it COULD work

but the essential part for that to work especially on a first date is having the required emotional intelligence

• JFL
:lul:?

if they dont care then why not say it immediately dude!!

all these new conditions cause you know its bullshit just give up littarly sub 60 IQ thinking the average women wont think lower of you for spamming nigger
it was implied in the first post that i knew them a bit
jfl if you think i would just go to a random girl and start playing roblox with them
no new conditions were applied faggot

made the men extremists made the women insane leftists
women aren’t like that when they are alone with u they show their real side

it was implied in the first post that i knew them a bit
jfl if you think i would just go to a random girl and start playing roblox with them
no new conditions were applied faggot
its a new condition to you apperntly cause your too retarded to understand what you wrote :lul:

the average foid is liberal-leaning and don't cope with blue haired libtards the average one isn't that extreme

women aren’t like that when they are alone with u they show their real side
THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING JFL
THIS RETARD DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEIR REAL SIDE IS BECAUSE HE'S NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING WITH A WOMAN
inb4 "you're le 14 neither have you"

• JFL
its a new condition to you apperntly cause your too retarded to understand what you wrote :lul:

the average foid is liberal-leaning and don't cope with blue haired libtards the average one isn't that extreme
second statement based on what
give me a HECKIN' PEER REVIEWED SOURCE

• Hmm...
this lol saying nigger, actually really just going against the mainstream in general will fuck you up. Now because of

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 and @cromagnon

some retard greycel will walk up to their crush and say "wassup nigger"

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, cromagnon and st.hamudi but 6‘5
THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING JFL
THIS RETARD DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEIR REAL SIDE IS BECAUSE HE'S NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING WITH A WOMAN
inb4 "you're le 14 neither have you"
I understand both sides tbh and think both have good points

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and cromagnon
this lol saying nigger, actually really just going against the mainstream in general will fuck you up. Now because of

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 and @cromagnon

some retard greycel will walk up to their crush and say "wassup nigger"
loled irl:lul:

• JFL
maybe some american white girls are anti racism and go with niggers but in my country white girls are just as racist as men, sometimes my 12 yr old sister says more racist stuff than even myself out of all people
Would you ever call a group of random Jamaican guys walking around nigger ?