White girls don't care if you're racist around them

all girls are passive you fucking retard :feelswah:
caged irl at second one
jew makes first good joke in his life :lul:
dickhead missed the point entirely

and you just inderactly proved my point either way :lul:

We all know this yet the same people will spam cock stats at each other for hours
thats what im trying to say but @wishIwasSalludon iq is to low to comprehend this simple concept

dickhead missed the point entirely

and you just inderactly proved my point either way :lul:

i don't have to speak any further
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
my last message and this is an actual study in west son with large sample size all races included and actual measurements:

A new analysis on what's considered ‘normal’ for penis length and circumference in men, carried out by researchers at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience (IoPPN) and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM), was published today in the British Journal of Urology (BJU) International.

The study will inform clinicians dealing with Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), a serious anxiety disorder relating to body image, and could help counselling of men worried about their size, or with investigations into how condom failure relates to penile dimensions. Before this research, there had been no formal systematic reviews of penile size measurements and no attempts to create a graphical diagram, or nomogram depicting the size distribution of a flaccid or erect penis, and researchers hope the new review will help to address the concern that some men have about their penis size, and help those who are so preoccupied and distressed they may even be diagnosed with BDD.

“We believe these graphs will help doctors reassure the large majority of men that the size of their penis is in the normal range,” said Dr David Veale from the IoPPN, King’s College London and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, and lead author on the research. “We will also use the graphs to examine the discrepancy between what a man believes to be their position on the graph and their actual position, or what they think they should be.”

The nomograms created by the review recorded male penis size measurements across all ages and many races. It included 17 studies with up to 15,521 males who underwent penis size measurements by health professionals using a standard procedure. They revealed that the average length of a flaccid penis was 9.16 cm, the average length of a flaccid stretched penis was 13.24 cm, and the average length of an erect penis was 13.12 cm. The average flaccid circumference was 9.31 cm, and the average erect circumference was 11.66 cm. There was a small correlation between erect length and the participant’s height.

Dr Martin Baggaley, medical director at SLaM, said: “BDD causes a person to have a distorted view of how they look and they can spend an obsessive amount of time worrying about their appearance. This can include worries over their weight, specific parts of their body and, for men, the size of their penis. This can take over someone’s life and cause a great deal of distress. Hopefully this new study will help reassure those many men who are concerned with their penis size and assist clinicians dealing with BDD.”

BDD occurs alongside Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and a person with BDD may constantly compare their looks to other people’s, spend a long time in front of the mirror or avoid the mirror altogether, constantly conceal a perceived defect or feel anxious when around other people or in social situations.

This review was part funded by the National Institute for Health Research Maudsley Biomedical Research Centre at King’s and SLaM.

• JFL
muh jew muh manlet muh indian muh nigger muh chink muh aspie when i lose an argument :lul:
i didn't lose an argument
it's a simple experience i shared that others said has also happened to them
i didn't know a peer-reviewed source showing that white girls like it when white guys say the n word is a prerequisite for a .org post
such a retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yes you don't you have officially bent over backwards and let me have my way

nice argument son
faggot you can't even spell a simple English word correctly
jfl

my last message and this is an actual study in west son with large sample size all races included and actual measurements:

A new analysis on what's considered ‘normal’ for penis length and circumference in men, carried out by researchers at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience (IoPPN) and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM), was published today in the British Journal of Urology (BJU) International.

The study will inform clinicians dealing with Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), a serious anxiety disorder relating to body image, and could help counselling of men worried about their size, or with investigations into how condom failure relates to penile dimensions. Before this research, there had been no formal systematic reviews of penile size measurements and no attempts to create a graphical diagram, or nomogram depicting the size distribution of a flaccid or erect penis, and researchers hope the new review will help to address the concern that some men have about their penis size, and help those who are so preoccupied and distressed they may even be diagnosed with BDD.

“We believe these graphs will help doctors reassure the large majority of men that the size of their penis is in the normal range,” said Dr David Veale from the IoPPN, King’s College London and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, and lead author on the research. “We will also use the graphs to examine the discrepancy between what a man believes to be their position on the graph and their actual position, or what they think they should be.”

The nomograms created by the review recorded male penis size measurements across all ages and many races. It included 17 studies with up to 15,521 males who underwent penis size measurements by health professionals using a standard procedure. They revealed that the average length of a flaccid penis was 9.16 cm, the average length of a flaccid stretched penis was 13.24 cm, and the average length of an erect penis was 13.12 cm. The average flaccid circumference was 9.31 cm, and the average erect circumference was 11.66 cm. There was a small correlation between erect length and the participant’s height.

Dr Martin Baggaley, medical director at SLaM, said: “BDD causes a person to have a distorted view of how they look and they can spend an obsessive amount of time worrying about their appearance. This can include worries over their weight, specific parts of their body and, for men, the size of their penis. This can take over someone’s life and cause a great deal of distress. Hopefully this new study will help reassure those many men who are concerned with their penis size and assist clinicians dealing with BDD.”

BDD occurs alongside Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and a person with BDD may constantly compare their looks to other people’s, spend a long time in front of the mirror or avoid the mirror altogether, constantly conceal a perceived defect or feel anxious when around other people or in social situations.

This review was part funded by the National Institute for Health Research Maudsley Biomedical Research Centre at King’s and SLaM.
nigga really copy and pasted this like Ihavent already read the study:lul:

• JFL
i didn't lose an argument
it's a simple experience i shared that others said has also happened to them
You did though

and if your point is proving something as autistic as women getting wet at the sound of an edgycel saying nigger then JFL at your sub 50 IQ

• JFL
I was in a Snapchat call with two foids (14 btw) and a friend of mine
We were playing some shitty Roblox game I think natural disaster survival or something
My friend and I were being giga racist around them with racist jokes and also saying nigger and nigga regularly and they didn't care
When I was a teen I was arguing with this London cumskin and I was mocking his whiteness. There were 2 Irish girls in the lobby (was playing call of duty Ghosts infected game mode) and the white girls IGNORED all the racist shit I said ABOUT THEIR RACE all so they could flirt with me.

I sounded “black” British was using the slang etc and saying to him “see look even your women can’t resist me and the bbc” and the girls just ignored it and kept on simping for me.

I learnt that day women don’t care about racism as long as they like the guy. I did add the 2 girls on Facebook lol they had nice voices
water is wet

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and st.hamudi but 6‘5
faggot you can't even spell a simple English word correctly
you argue like a soy reddit cuck

muh spelling error so im gonna irgore how brutally molested I got in this argument

eat my dick cuck you love the taste of it now :lul::ROFLMAO:

You did though

and if your point is proving something as autistic as women getting wet at the sound of an edgycel saying nigger then JFL at your sub 50 IQ
JFL AT GETTING WET
i said they didn't care you fucking sperg
holy shit you're retarded

When I was a teen I was arguing with this London cumskin and I was mocking his whiteness. There were 2 Irish girls in the lobby (was playing call of duty Ghosts infected game mode) and the white girls IGNORED all the racist shit I said ABOUT THEIR RACE all so they could flirt with me.

I sounded “black” British was using the slang etc and saying to him “see look even your women can’t resist me and the bbc” and the girls just ignored it and kept on simping for me.

I learnt that day women don’t care about racism as long as they like the guy
and then u woke up

-the biggest fucking larper on lookism.net

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
you argue like a soy reddit cuck

muh spelling error so im gonna irgore how brutally molested I got in this argument

eat my dick cuck you love the taste of it now :lul::ROFLMAO:
nobody got brutally molested
the only arguing point you've made so far is "I've won this argument"
jfl go join a debate club and learn how to use rhetoric correctly u fucking iqcel

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 do you think he needs to IQ subliminal max? :lul:
yea the funny thing about that is there is some evidence it might unironically work

read this

Journal of Neurotherapy: Investigations in Neuromodulation, Neurofeedback and Applied Neuroscience Case Study: Improvements in IQ Score and Maintenance of Gains Following EEG Biofeedback with Mildly Developmentally Delayed Twins

• JFL
i said they didn't care you fucking sperg
fun fact most people dont care about a lot of things

you chose to tell this to a forum where I can easily pick you apart for fun :lul:

fun fact most people dont care about a lot of things

you chose to tell this to a forum where I can easily pick you apart for fun :lul:
jfl you've literally made up half of the shit you've said i said
nice arguing skills :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
yea the funny thing about that is there is some evidence it might unironically work

read this

Journal of Neurotherapy: Investigations in Neuromodulation, Neurofeedback and Applied Neuroscience Case Study: Improvements in IQ Score and Maintenance of Gains Following EEG Biofeedback with Mildly Developmentally Delayed Twins
no way u actually believe ts

• JFL
read it again and save it in your ape brain
its just the abstract:forcedsmile: its not even the full study, I literally read the full study and even read the studies that it was using for data. You realize this isnt a single study right? They didnt literally sample 15k men its just a collection of studies with a sample size of 15 k

and then u woke up

-the biggest fucking larper on lookism.net
Does this sound like a larp? Dunno how it’s very personalised, I mean if I could larp this good I’d probably be a professional larper. No 🧢 I’d pay big money to be able to larp that well on the spot. But no this did happen around 2014 I was about 15 the girls were 16 and they added a mullato buddy of my Facebook acc once they added me lol 😂

I don’t think they liked my looks much cos they never spoke much after I added them RIP:feelswhy:

• JFL
mentioning iq as an 8th grade robloxcel is JFL

cope more edgycel your entire post history spells deranged aspie
as if it's a bad thing to play a game with girls
terrible thing to argue on retard

jfl you've literally made up half of the shit you've said i said
nice arguing skills :ROFLMAO:
>8th grade girls dont care if you say nigger ergo all women don't care if you say it :soy::soy::soy: - OP

mirin your logic lil bro this forum needs to set an age minimum 8th grade greycels are a new kind of retarded

its just the abstract:forcedsmile: its not even the full study, I literally read the full study and even read the studies that it was using for data. You realize this isnt a single study right? They didnt literally sample 15k men its just a collection of studies with a sample size of 15 k
my point is it is actually measured and made in italy with different races

4AEB2345 338F 4BFD 953A 8A52F1327F55

• JFL
>8th grade girls dont care if you say nigger ergo all women don't care if you say it :soy::soy::soy: - OP

mirin your logic lil bro this forum needs to set an age minimum 8th grade greycels are a new kind of retarded
the only woman who will actually give a shit are libtard zogged out woman
9th grade greycel btw kys

no way u actually believe ts
I just said there was some evidence it might work, which there is. Not particularly good evidence since its just a case study with two twins but its still interesting.

Future testing is required

• +1

• JFL
Does this sound like a larp? Dunno how it’s very personalised, I mean if I could larp this good I’d probably be a professional larper. No 🧢 I’d pay big money to be able to larp that well on the spot. But no this did happen around 2014 I was about 15 the girls were 16 and they added a mullato buddy of my Facebook acc once they added me lol 😂

I don’t think they liked my looks much cos they never spoke much after I added them RIP:feelswhy:
not reading allat

• JFL
yes bro its such a dig to be young
it is when your trying to argue something so logically flawed :lul:

just lie down and have a breather son this is more than your 9th grade English class prepares you for

wow big difference bro

tell me does your mother pack you kool aid instead of minute maid now? :ROFLMAO:
no i pack my own lunch
cuck trait to get your lunch packed
projecting because your mom packs ur lunch :lul:

I learnt that day women don’t care about racism as long as they like the guy. I did add the 2 girls on Facebook lol they had nice voices
pm voice

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
it is when your trying to argue something so logically flawed :lul:

just lie down and have a breather son this is more than your 9th grade English class prepares you for
explain hows its logically flawed
because i know for a fact you're just saying that to sound smart but have no actual basis for it

• JFL
not reading allat
I’m giving you specifics into the events. How can a “liar” be able to do that? Explain yourself @WishIwasChico imagine Believing OP who provides very surface level info over me who is being very detailed lmfao. You even see OP has a blk foid as his avi showing his weirdo status (being racist but liking blk foids)!

• JFL
Like bro your entire statement is arguing a passivity :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL