White incels with asian woman [Lifefuel]

without asian women both those 2 incels would be banging fat white girls


Cope. White women have lower sexual market value than Asian women.
 
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel and Deleted member 18804
Those dudes' looksmatches are 400lb and don't shower and have yeast infections from sitting playing LoL all day
I don't agree. They look like average guys to me. The one on the left would be HTN where I'm at. I used to know a guy who looks just like him score a HTN white chick. And see guys like this all the time here with MTN/HTN white women.
 
I don't agree. They look like average guys to me. The one on the left would be HTN where I'm at. I used to know a guy who looks just like him score a HTN white chick. And see guys like this all the time here with MTN/HTN white women.
Where do you live
 

Similar threads

PeenoResurrected
Replies
4
Views
77
gymceltard
gymceltard
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
11
Views
117
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
25
Views
198
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
4
Views
102
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
Short
Replies
19
Views
119
prestrictionn
prestrictionn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top