White men age like fine wine and ethnics like dogshit milk

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
Most white men age good like bradley here.

Image result for bradley cooper

Meanwhile ethnics like arabs or turks age like dogshit. When they get older they start to get fat,bald, and just digusting looking. Even in their late 20s they start their downfall fast and hard meanwhile the whites age good. Just look at this fat arab here this is how the middle eastern ethnic man will age because of dogshit genetics.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, DharkDC, Deleted member 9380 and 9 others
Racism cope, this is the average white guy in his 30s, most people don't age amazingly
Images   2020 12 30T143104363

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 11835 and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 7651 and 5 others
Just compare a Hollywood actor and a balding janitor theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 10408 and 15 others
my dad is in his 50s and didn't age in any way like that janitor weird picture u posted and hes arab, stop coping wtf, ITS ALL GENETICS JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and Deleted member 6341
Another racebait thread JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Black don't crack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8919
Shut up nigger youre an ugly baboon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Just compare a Hollywood actor and a balding janitor theory
my dad is in his 50s and didn't age in any way like that janitor weird picture u posted and hes arab, stop coping wtf, ITS ALL GENETICS JFL
Another racebait thread JFL
Go outside and look at the average old arab and compare him to the white man you see and you will see for yourself the difference betweem genetics

• +1
Reactions: Blue and oldcell
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 8919
Ethnics really have to stop coping and realise they have dogshit genetics

ok stormfrontcel, i guess you're white, do u slay or is a chad? no? then why it matters with this ethnic vs white war when u can't slay or have a stacy jfl

Aging good = having money to have a correct skincare and haircare routine

Of course the poor ethnic will age like shit, and the rich white man will age well

By the way, Bradley Cooper had a hair transplant and he's taking fina. Imagine him bald

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, datboijj and PYT
ok stormfrontcel, i guess you're white, do u slay or is a chad? no? then why it matters with this ethnic vs white war when u can't slay or have a stacy jfl
I got a stacy gf

Go outside and look at the average old arab and compare him to the white man you see and you will see for yourself the difference betweem genetics

Arabs age much worse becasue they are exposed to sun for a whole year..thats also the reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
That may be true, but still, white people don't age THAT much better than Middle Easterners. A part of it is genetic for sure, but I believe it's also cos Middle Easterners get much more sun exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
only Chad/Stacy are immune to the collagen reaper but ok

Because they dont care about lookmax.. at least that older generation.

aging depends of enviroment and lifestyle,everyone got more stupid after reading your thread

Most white men age good like bradley here.

Image result for bradley cooper

Meanwhile ethnics like arabs or turks age like dogshit. When they get older they start to get fat,bald, and just digusting looking. Even in their late 20s they start their downfall fast and hard meanwhile the whites age good. Just look at this fat arab here this is how the middle eastern ethnic man will age because of dogshit genetics.
View attachment 975539
you're cherrypicking