White men have the height, have the looks, have the money, have the masculinity. But they're missing 1 thing

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing
White men have the height,

have the looks,

have the money,

have the masculinity.

But they're missing 1 thing.

PR.

Public relations.

They have a terrible relationship with the world.

They literally invaded, colonized, stole from, and bombed everywhere.

In their rise to worldwide domination,

They've made a LOT of enemies.

No matter how handsome, tall, rich, white guys are.

Girls hate white men,

They will shittalk white men,

They will not openly talk about their deep desire to get a white man,

But fuck them at any chance they get.

Free palestine in the streets, white bloodline in the sheets

BLM in the streets, BWC in sheets

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, futuregigamogger, EliteMewing and 2 others

White men have the height, have the looks, have the money, have the masculinity. But they're missing 1 thing​

-Dick:lul:

• +1
Reactions: maou

White men have the height, have the looks, have the money, have the masculinity. But they're missing 1 thing​

-Dick:lul:
they got that too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, Subhra26, n9wiff and 2 others
A white man wrote this , lmfao at masculine half of u are feminists and cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, yeeyeeslayer, Bushman and 1 other person
White men aren't the same anymore. They went from leaders of the world to soy feminist cucks.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Sprinkles, murdah and 5 others
Stop coping faggy gook:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, Bushman, Ricky212 and 1 other person

have the looks,

have the money,

have the masculinity.

PR.

Public relations.

Girls hate white men,

Too bad you have none of those traits you edomite red ape (so-called white male)

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, BrahminBoss, sub5c3l and 2 others
-Dick and Aggressiveness that’s why black men are cucking rn

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and sub5c3l
hey went from leaders of the world to soy feminist cucks.
its natural for them to become that way
it was destined for them

A white man wrote this , lmfao at masculine half of u are feminists and cucks
-Dick and Aggressiveness that’s why black men are cucking rn
theyre only slightly smaller than black people tho but youre right about blacks being more aggressive
yt men are cucks now
White men aren't the same anymore. They went from leaders of the world to soy feminist cucks.
seething for them.

as an indian, ive accepted the truth

white men dominated in the past, and they still dominate today

• they still steal our ethnic natural resources
  • they still bomb our countries for fun and we do nothing about it
  • they still fuck our women while we cant fuck theirs
  • they still physically dominate us (whites are 5 inches taller than us on avg)
  • they bully us in american high schools (blacks and us indians and asians) statistically get bullied more than whites
  • they dominate ufc and boxing and strongman, all the manliest sports. while us indians are left with fucking cricket or blacks left with throwing a bouncy ball into a hoop(basketball least manly sport in the world)
  • in america, ethnics are more likely to become gay or transgender than whites
whites are the peak of masculinity in 2024

us ethnics are the soy cucks who let whites steal from us, physically harm us, fuck our women.

and its only going to get worse for us...

the more feminist our women become.. the less they need our money. and they will go just for the best genes...

and who has the best genes? whites... its over..

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Sprinkles, try2beme and 2 others

have the looks,

have the money,

have the masculinity.

PR.

Public relations.

Girls hate white men,

I ain't got no white guilt. Therefore got no PR troubles. Girls love it when you're unabashed. Know how common it his for black girls to get off on roleplaying as slaves during sex when in relationships with white dudes?

If you're a pussy liberal beta then yeah, you have a huge PR problem as a white dude. If you're like me and don't give a fuck about anyone's opinion or approval, and aren't interested in giving up an inch of your so called "privilege" then you're gonna make a lot of girls hot.

And fuck Palestine.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Subhra26 and JoeKeys9
I ain't got no white guilt. Therefore got no PR troubles. Girls love it when you're unabashed. Know how common it his for black girls to get off on roleplaying as slaves during sex when in relationships with white dudes?

If you're a pussy liberal beta then yeah, you have a huge PR problem as a white dude. If you're like me and don't give a fuck about anyone's opinion or approval, and aren't interested in giving up an inch of your so called "privilege" then you're gonna make a lot of girls hot.

And fuck Palestine.
nah u got slight pr troubles even if u dont feel white guilt. they still seethe for u

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
as if you've made any girls hot 😂😂😂
IMG 20240614 032334

I sure do. Never ever in my life have I ever had a friend who's had a sister that didn't want to fuck. Just got a gift. Had so many friends all my life also say to me something along the lines, "You're such a fucking weirdo. I don't know what it is man but girls just like you. Even my sister."

Had so many girls come back to different workplaces I've worked at after they've quit or gotten fired just to get my number. Also had one friend try and ask a girl out at a hospital I worked at only to be politely declined. Everybody had the hots for this girl but I treated her cold. She later laughed about it to another friend of ours, telling him that I was the only dude at that workplace she would ever mess with.

Then there's that 16 year old Iranian girl from Pakistan who had been on this site for more than a year without being caught (Faggotchadlight), who revealed herself to me in PM's professing her love for me. I made thread exposing her pics and our conversation with screenshots. Asking if I would fuck her if my wife was sure to never find out, and saying how she would one day marry a man like me. Ask anyone who's been here long enough. Damn, can't find it.

Then when I first went to China in 2011 it soon became a running joke among our little expat group how I could always drink for free whenever we went out. Always only had to pay for my first beer because before I could finish it, always without fail, I'd have a girl that I'd end up leaving with come and pay for the rest of my drinks for that night. Rich Chinese girls love to show off that way. @AlexBrown84 knows what I'm talking about.

Don't believe me if you want. Just seems a lot of dudes on here with no real experience with women, who don't understand how to actually be attractive, and have stage 4 PSL brain rot with a touch of autism have that opinion of me. That girls wouldn't find me attractive.