White men have the least privilege in 2024

just LEAVE your dogshit country OP

JBABW (just be anything but white) is the future. Great replacement theory ✊🏼

As a black man, I admit, this is all true. I do believe in genetic racial differences, even when it comes to IQ and personality. One personality trait that blacks as a whole possess in greater quantities than other races is the tendency towards grandiose narcissism.

An individual that is a grandiose narcissist will always blame others for their failures, but take sole credit for their success and share that credit with no one. Black people do this in the "we wuz kangz" way. Black people claim to be solely responsible for much of the world's inventions and claim to have had all these great kingdoms and empires in times past and it was solely due to their own genius and greatness. Black people built America, without black people, America would be some 3rd world backwater, in the minds of many black people.

Well why is Haiti and sub Sahara Africa such a mess in the present day? In the minds of black people, that is zero percent their fault and 100 percent the fault of whites

On an individual level, a grandiose narcissist thinks extremely highly of themselves and in their minds, have no flaws. When you look at self esteem measures between the races, blacks consistently score the highest and Asians the lowest with whites in between. You can see this in action when you have a 300 pound, tatted up dark skin Shaniqua wearing the tightest pair of leggings she can squeeze into while thinking she is God's gift to men.
Thanks for the explanation pal. I definitely see it now, sadly for the 300 (400lb in my case) Shaniqua's is they will never held accountability for their narcissism, even women in general this point can be said about. Meanwhile if an average looking white or black man was to be a narcissist, we would get burnt by both men and women. I never heard the 400lb woman admit she was in the wrong for anything in the 6 months of seeing her and she got sacked from 2 different jobs in one month due to turning up an 30 minutes to an hour late daily. Her excuses were that the cab drivers were racist (one drove off when he saw her), her workplace is racist, and they would let white people get away with it.
For one, women like to follow the herd and that goes for women of all races. So women will always go to the most extreme to prove they are part of the herd. So it makes sense that black women would be the loudest on this issue.

Second, I do believe that black women are jealous of white women. Black women, because of their pride, will never admit out loud that white women are more attractive as a group or even of equal attractiveness.

But on the other hand, they view white women as competition for black men. They know that lots of black men find white women attractive and white women tend to have more attractive features.
I think it does come from jealousy towards white women. I heard her say she wished she was a white girl and she often wore blonde hair and green eyes. Yet on another occasion she said white people are jealous of black people.
She really believes she mogs the average Stacy gym thot
She told me she is an 8/10 in looks. She also said it wont be hard to get married to a white guy earning £100,000 a year who is a gymbro, saying its the bare minimum she would go for. Yet she was seeing me (£20,000 a year and skinny) and tried to make me go gym and apply me for new jobs like bus driver or go college but I refused as I could tell she was a golddigger who couldnt find her 100k man so was trying to turn me into one.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and klip11
is that the 400lb fat hoe u dated?
yeah
It's okay, the backslash against this bullshit is already close to arriving in full force.
Really? Those anti-woke youtube channels (more like on Rumble or Bitchute) rarely get much of an audience outside of 40 year old white men.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
yeah

Really? Those anti-woke youtube channels (more like on Rumble or Bitchute) rarely get much of an audience outside of 40 year old white men.
Cope minority support for Trump is growing. Nobody likes this woke bullshit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Canwefixit
Cope minority support for Trump is growing. Nobody likes this woke bullshit tbh.
Trump won't do anything, he does what the globalists tell him. I think women and ethnics love the woke, especially black women

• +1
The jews, woke ppl, black women, and cucked white 'men' will try to gaslight white men by claiming they have the most amount of privilege in society. This is a lie.

They will say that the combination two things that don't even exist 'white privilege' and 'male privilege' automatically makes white men the most privileged in life and makes black women the most 'oppressed'. This can be easily debunked.

Male privilege has been debunked countless times on this forum and it's non-existence is water to everyone here so I wont go into it however this post I made a while back is enough to debunk it: https://looksmax.org/threads/its-ov...de-watch-the-nuclear-blackpill-awaits.899781/

White privilege can also be debunked. White people are not allowed to make any negative comment towards another race, especially blacks, without being labelled as racist. Meanwhile black people can criticise all races and due to the woke propaganda, victim based statements like "black people can't be racist" are thoroughly believed by society. White people are also victims of racism yet society will not acknowledge this. Black people don't have to take accountability for anything and they can trace back things to muhhh slavery, muhhh social economic factors etc for the reasons as to why they are too lazy to get a job or why they failed at something.

White people are barely racist to people in 2024 as they get punished heavily by doing so meanwhile other races are encouraged to be racist towards white people. Black people (especially black women) are trying to keep their meme oppression by whites alive by claiming everything is racist. These black women are saying shit like a white girl getting braids is racist and they chimp out all over social media about it, then they try to link slavery into the reason, whilst wearing a blonde hair wig their self.

Honestly its getting ridiculous how much of a victim they can get away with. It could be something as simple as seeing a white child playing with his dog. Then the black women on tiktok will be like muhhh dogs are racist, muhhh white privilege, muhh black women are the most oppressed, muhhh dogs were linked to slavery, muhhh dogs could be oppressing black women. This seems like the common thought process of your average gen z woke black woman.

Meanwhile a Tyrone could stab up 6 or 7 white people and the news won't talk about it. Then if it does get found out, the woke community will say things like "this wasn't a racist attack", "he clearly isn't as racist as that straight white man I encountered today who didn't offer his seat to me on the bus".

Lastly these woke people refuse to acknowledge that the world changes, just because a white man may have had the most privilege in 1724, doesnt mean he still does. Blacks could probably enslave whites in 2124 and their will be tiktoks by black women talking about how white men are privileged. JFL at believing in white male privilege in 2024.
Stormfronter ramblings
Dnr

Trump won't do anything, he does what the globalists tell him. I think women and ethnics love the woke, especially black women
Support for it among ethnic males is dropping like a rock because of feminism/inceldom.

• +1
Support for it among ethnic males is dropping like a rock because of feminism/inceldom.
Still, females will support it and our society caters to them, hence there being female privilege

• +1
  • +1
White people are barely racist to people in 2024
Braindead statement lmao. Most whites are racist deep down and they have no problem sharing their racism to IG reels and Save Europe garbage

• +1
Blacks play the victim way harder. Black people are worshipped by the media yet claim they are oppressed. Meanwhile white peoples homeland (Europe) is being flooded by illegal immigration and white people cannot negatively comment on it
You can comment on it without using it as an excuse to be a racist dickhead lmao. All you do is use Immigration as a way to shit on ethnics

• +1
I personally have never believed in JBW
Then you’re fucking delusional. Take a look at Asian and African women. Why would you not believe in this? Whites have the best coloring and features out of any race, so why would women not choose them?

LMAO if you’re on this forum and don’t believe in JBW. You sound like a White Supremacist and surely you have to be at this point.

• +1
Braindead statement lmao. Most whites are racist deep down and they have no problem sharing their racism to IG reels and Save Europe garbage
Black people do the same on tiktok. Plenty of examples of anti white racism on that platform
You can comment on it without using it as an excuse to be a racist dickhead lmao. All you do is use Immigration as a way to shit on ethnics
How is that racist, because I talked about keeping Europe white? Black people think in a similar way about South Africa as in they want white people out of Africa and want Africa to be black which is fair enough in my opinion
Then you’re fucking delusional. Take a look at Asian and African women. Why would you not believe in this? Whites have the best coloring and features out of any race, so why would women not choose them?

LMAO if you’re on this forum and don’t believe in JBW. You sound like a White Supremacist and surely you have to be at this point.
What exactly about Asian and African women? Being white has never helped me attract women. I would probably slay more if I was a black guy with similar SMV and same height. "Best colouring and features" I doubt the colour of white skin mogs that of black skin. As for features, every race of women are attracted to features of their own race: white women like white features, black women like black features, and Asian women like Asian features.

• +1
Been saying this shit for years but people were in denial

• +1