White men have the least privileges in 2024

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
The jews, woke ppl, black women, and cucked white 'men' will try to gaslight white men by claiming they have the most amount of privilege in society. This is a lie.

They will say that the combination two things that don't even exist 'white privilege' and 'male privilege' automatically makes white men the most privileged in life and makes black women the most 'oppressed'. This can be easily debunked.

Male privilege has been debunked countless times on this forum and it's non-existence is water to everyone here so I wont go into it however this post I made a while back is enough to debunk it: https://looksmax.org/threads/its-ov...de-watch-the-nuclear-blackpill-awaits.899781/

White privilege can also be debunked. White people are not allowed to make any negative comment towards another race, especially blacks, without being labelled as racist. Meanwhile black people can criticise all races and due to the woke propaganda, victim based statements like "black people can't be racist" are thoroughly believed by society. White people are also victims of racism yet society will not acknowledge this. Black people don't have to take accountability for anything and they can trace back things to muhhh slavery, muhhh social economic factors etc for the reasons as to why they are too lazy to get a job or why they failed at something.

White people are barely racist to people in 2024 as they get punished heavily by doing so meanwhile other races are encouraged to be racist towards white people. Black people (especially black women) are trying to keep their meme oppression by whites alive by claiming everything is racist. These black women are saying shit like a white girl getting braids is racist and they chimp out all over social media about it, then they try to link slavery into the reason, whilst wearing a blonde hair wig their self.

Honestly its getting ridiculous how much of a victim they can get away with. It could be something as simple as seeing a white child playing with his dog. Then the black women on tiktok will be like muhhh dogs are racist, muhhh white privilege, muhh black women are the most oppressed, muhhh dogs were linked to slavery, muhhh dogs could be oppressing black women. This seems like the common thought process of your average gen z woke black woman.

Meanwhile a Tyrone could stab up 6 or 7 white people and the news won't talk about it. Then if it does get found out, the woke community will say things like "this wasn't a racist attack", "he clearly isn't as racist as that straight white man I encountered today who didn't offer his seat to me on the bus".

Lastly these woke people refuse to acknowledge that the world changes, just because a white man may have had the most privilege in 1724, doesnt mean he still does. Blacks could probably enslave whites in 2124 and their will be tiktoks by black women talking about how white men are privileged. JFL at believing in white male privilege in 2024.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shycel, Canwefixit, k1llsw1tch and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), st.hamudi but 6‘5, latincell95 and 3 others
The jews, woke ppl, black women, and cucked white 'men' will try to gaslight white men by claiming they have the most amount of privilege in society. This is a lie.

They will say that the combination two things that don't even exist 'white privilege' and 'male privilege' automatically makes white men the most privileged in life and makes black women the most 'oppressed'. This can be easily debunked.

Male privilege has been debunked countless times on this forum and it's non-existence is water to everyone here so I wont go into it however this post I made a while back is enough to debunk it: https://looksmax.org/threads/its-ov...de-watch-the-nuclear-blackpill-awaits.899781/

White privilege can also be debunked. White people are not allowed to make any negative comment towards another race, especially blacks, without being labelled as racist. Meanwhile black people can criticise all races and due to the woke propaganda, victim based statements like "black people can't be racist" are thoroughly believed by society. White people are also victims of racism yet society will not acknowledge this. Black people don't have to take accountability for anything and they can trace back things to muhhh slavery, muhhh social economic factors etc for the reasons as to why they are too lazy to get a job or why they failed at something.

White people are barely racist to people in 2024 as they get punished heavily by doing so meanwhile other races are encouraged to be racist towards white people. Black people (especially black women) are trying to keep their meme oppression by whites alive by claiming everything is racist. These black women are saying shit like a white girl getting braids is racist and they chimp out all over social media about it, then they try to link slavery into the reason, whilst wearing a blonde hair wig their self.

Honestly its getting ridiculous how much of a victim they can get away with. It could be something as simple as seeing a white child playing with his dog. Then the black women on tiktok will be like muhhh dogs are racist, muhhh white privilege, muhh black women are the most oppressed, muhhh dogs were linked to slavery, muhhh dogs could be oppressing black women. This seems like the common thought process of your average gen z woke black woman.

Meanwhile a Tyrone could stab up 6 or 7 white people and the news won't talk about it. Then if it does get found out, the woke community will say things like "this wasn't a racist attack", "he clearly isn't as racist as that straight white man I encountered today who didn't offer his seat to me on the bus".

Lastly these woke people refuse to acknowledge that the world changes, just because a white man may have had the most privilege in 1724, doesnt mean he still does. Blacks could probably enslave whites in 2124 and there will be tiktoks by black women talking about how white men are privileged. JFL at believing in white male privilege in 2024.
Bump

When a black person says something racist to a white person, it doesn't hit the same as vice versa.

Think of the worst thing you can say to a white person and then the worst thing u can say to any ethnic group. Much different meanings.

But I do agree with you that white people are losing what they had day by day, which is why all the white supremacists always brag about how they built society. They aren't doing anything important anymore.

The world will be yellow and brown, the beauty standards will be asianified heavily, every bitch will want monolids soon watch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fxckz, Shycel, squeaky chair and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: JoshuaG
IMG 5002

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and wishIwasSalludon
I have the least privilege on .org

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: notchaddam and Canwefixit
Ngl though if coons learned how to follow rules and get along with whites they can literally climb to the top easy. But they have monkey brains which is why they won’t and can’t.

The ones that’s did follow the rules and tried to progress in society got far in America.
Prime example is Obama becoming president

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit and wishIwasSalludon
Ngl though if coons learned how to follow rules and get along with whites they can literally climb to the top easy. But they have monkey brains which is why they won’t and can’t.

The ones that’s did follow the rules and tried to progress in society got far in America.
Prime example is Obama becoming president
That’s right keep grinding keep hustling don’t ever get up!

Lastly these woke people refuse to acknowledge that the world changes, just because a white man may have had the most privilege in 1724, doesnt mean he still does. Blacks could probably enslave whites in 2124 and their will be tiktoks by black women talking about how white men are privileged. JFL at believing in white male privilege in 2024.
lmk when you stop gagging on aryan cock

• JFL
That’s right keep grinding keep hustling don’t ever get up!
Don’t need to coony. I can run the light and the cops will say have a good day brother.

• JFL
Don’t need to coony. I can run the light and the cops will say have a good day brother.
You just reminded me of Meeks when you said that bro no need to get defensive

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
When you are working in information technology in western countries, the hiring and moving up the career ladder is based a lot on color and sex (Big tech mostly, the only place where big money is pretty much).

Basically if you are Software Developer and want to become some Manager you have least chance if you are white male. It's hard to measure the real numbers, but I heard about some companies having 99% of new promotions go to people of other races and women (despite white males being the biggest software engineers demographic in Big Tech).

I'm not complaining but you need to be mathematical about your career possibilities as a white male in Big Tech. You might be skilled but it might not be possible to move up in career in your current company because it's aggressive on DIE (Diversity, equity, and inclusion) goals.

Last edited:
Damn I read the previous post on this topic and I guess I was wrong when I thought that this is universal and obvious truth on looksmax community.

I guess blackpillers can realize that males are not privileged because of Chad privilege, but can't realize that average white males are not privileged because some rich white males exist.

The left always tells you the exact opposite of the truth. Remember that the next time you hear them open their mouths.

• +1
Then rope😂😂😂

• WTF
Should have included Boomers(y)

• Hmm...

Lastly these woke people refuse to acknowledge that the world changes, just because a white man may have had the most privilege in 1724, doesnt mean he still does. Blacks could probably enslave whites in 2124 and their will be tiktoks by black women talking about how white men are privileged. JFL at believing in white male privilege
White victimhood, the most cringe reaction to the history of blacks in the west next to White guilt.

• Hmm...