white NT normie = simping to a....

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
gook

Would you put this much effort for a gook?:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Ken, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics, Ken, Lorsss and 10 others
no need to simp for gooks as a white guy.

just take another out of the infinite pool of gook white worshippers (who all look identical)

just take another out of the infinite pool of gook white worshippers (who all look identical)
Is the guy in the video retarded? Or he is really sacred even gooks. Btw his voice sound like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Good game tbh

She won’t leave him

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
pussy has an uncountable value, no matter's the pussy's race, this is due to the evolutionary reason that female semen is scarse and female womb has limited capability while male semen is infinite and a chad can impregnate three women a day.

pussy has an uncountable value, no matter's the pussy's race, this is due to the evolutionary reason that female semen is scarse and female womb has limited capability while male semen is infinite and a chad can impregnate three women a day.
Bs I was bombarded with pussies in Asia. It’s the west that gave pussy this much power to begin with

bro not even that. Just go to her country of origin and you’ll find girls just like that with way better looks and attitude. And like you said they really do be looking the same. It’s actually funny is like those people that mod the shit out of their shiitty average cars. Jfl they are called ricers

The dude is ricing out this bitch. A birthday cake would have been enough for this bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829