WHITE or ASIAN foggers, who would you choose first?

Who do you find more attractive and FEMININE?

• Total voters
"Rice Stacies" barely look any different from regular noodlewhores.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
If you like asian women then you're gay

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and TechnoBoss
those fob azns look weird and alien
ABGs fog
yeah for some reason foreign asians look weird but the ones born in america look way hotter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and Copeful
What a bad selection of asian foids, they're all mid. I even chose white foids on this one because they're just better facially but chink foids aren't bad tho.
That's even more brutal, it means I prefer "mid" Asian girls to top tier white girls. That's how much I'm repulsed by blue eyed trannies.
"Rice Stacies" barely look any different from regular noodlewhores.
Cope + even mid Asian girls are more feminine than your average white "Stacy"
If you like asian women then you're gay
"ilovewhitewomen" - You must be either black or Indian, I have no other explanation for you prefering blue eyed trannies with sharp jawline to soft chubby cute Asian girls

It's only .org rotters who find masculine female models attractive, most people I know irl don't find them attractive at all

It's more likely that you guys are closeted gays for being attracted to white trannies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
yeah for some reason foreign asians look weird but the ones born in america look way hotter
They're both hot but Asian body standards are very different to American ones

I want both because I want trannies and women

Last edited:
  • JFL
That's even more brutal, it means I prefer "mid" Asian girls to top tier white girls. That's how much I'm repulsed by blue eyed trannies.

Cope + even mid Asian girls are more feminine than your average white "Stacy"

"ilovewhitewomen" - You must be either black or Indian, I have no other explanation for you prefering blue eyed trannies with sharp jawline to soft chubby cute Asian girls

It's only .org rotters who find masculine female models attractive, most people I know irl don't find them attractive at all

It's more likely that you guys are closeted gays for being attracted to white trannies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

They're both hot but Asian body standards are very different to American ones
I am not a rotter here, I am a tik tok greycel who occasionally visits this forum every few weeks

• Ugh..
Adonisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I want only feminine women

Not really

Either way your brain is infected with PSL autism
White women are objectively better than Asians, all Asian women look the same, they have flat pancake faces, flat chests, and flat asses, and when it comes to race mixing, they don't make good offspring. The only plus side is that they age the best out of any race.

• Ugh..
White women are objectively better than Asians, all Asian women look the same, they have flat pancake faces, flat chests, and flat asses, and when it comes to race mixing, they don't make good offspring. The only plus side is that they age the best out of any race.
They're way more feminine than your blue eyed trannies that you worship as a pathetic self-hating white-worshipping deathnicel suffering from internalised racism

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper