White people truly pain me

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
They used to be great back when they worshipped god. But now they spit in his glory, they adopted the disgusting anti god trans human illuminati French Revolutionist ideals and ruined the world with their nonsense and let J00s take over.

Many here think I hate WHYPIPO but I love them as I love all ppl they just stress me out the most as I know what they are capable off and yet they settle for debauchery.

White man if you want your race to live to be great again turn to Christ and revive conservative values under the law of god and your kind will flourish again. @Clavicular @Achilles @Eternal and @ other cumskins I forgot to tag

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: neverchadlite, incel194012940, JoshuaG and 7 others
legit thread but even though we are down as a people, were still are mogging

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, murdah, xegigi and 2 others
Inb4 DNR, I made this thread to counter idiots like @neverchadlite who think I hate WHYPIPO

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: neverchadlite and murdah
I don't read text from ethnics sorry

White Paul Mua'dib will start the holy war soon

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI and murdah
legit thread but even though we are down as a people, were still are mogging
Every race needs a positive. Even in their down time. My kind were the butt off jokes essentially the curries of the late med times to the Industrial Revolution. Mocked reviled and bullied seen as less than human and YET we phsycallt mogged every race of man in being “men”

So we all have gifts

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Eternal_
all glory to god!

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
White Paul Mua'dib will start the holy war soon
funny how the whole film is about a white savour coming to save the black and Sandnigger inhabitants of that planet

Dune casting is the archetypical white saviour film. Ironically I saw the first one with a Muslim foid I was fucking @ the time. Great film

• +1
Reactions: murdah

• +1

this will happen soon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and murdah
funny how the whole film is about a white savour coming to save the black and Sandnigger inhabitants of that planet

Dune casting is the archetypical white saviour film. Ironically I saw the first one with a Muslim foid I was fucking @ the time. Great film
Dune 1984 is the real interpretation lil bro. Fremen are white. They legit have blue eyes. You think blacks sand niggas could live on arrakis and devlop any power? JFL

Fremen are white end of discussion
Harkonens are more like ethnics for sure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
But the BBC’s and sands Dune 1984 is the real interpretation lil bro. Fremen are white. They legit have blue eyes. You think blacks sand niggas could live on arrakis and devlop any power? JFL

Fremen are white end of discussion
Harkonens are more like ethnics for sure.
But the BBCs and sands have super blue eyes unlike the whites who have mid blue eyes in the film. Sure let the true aryans are BBCs and Arabs in Dune

Harkonens are literally white… no like their skin is literally greyish white

White ppl are still going strong.

But the BBCs and sands have super blue eyes unlike the whites who have mid blue eyes in the film. Sure let the true aryans are BBCs and Arabs in Dune

Harkonens are literally white… no like their skin is literally greyish white
watch dune 1984 lil buddy not woke jew shit current day dune.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
jfl they need to get thier shit together

this thread by this user explains it nicely

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Whites in the uk are getting converted to islam funnily enough

Your ancestors got christianity drilled through your grandmothers coochie

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and dehydrated
i didnt know you cared about christianity so much. didnt you call it a weak mans religion, that sounds blasphemous

jfl they need to get thier shit together

this thread by this user explains it nicely

Ironically the lefties are the problem they shouldn’t be supporting Hamas they’d jsut as quickly see those liberal faggots die as they would the J00

Secularism the enlightenment philosophy is a disgusting meme. Europe hasn’t been Christian for 300 years since the baguettes decided to defile the sanctity of the heavenly father’s home. Imagine protesting to protect a group that would happily see you under their boot and paying Jizya where they can fuck your women but you cannot theirs JFL.

Both right wingers and leftists are retards and both are “liberals” yes right wingers are “liberals” as their views usually comes from enlightenment stances

Whites in the uk are getting converted to islam funnily enough
So rare that I personally cannot think of more than one example. Islams growing not due to conversions but due to birthrate Muslims need to realise this shit. There’s over 100 million secret Christian’s in China alone in secret so we are growing even faster but without needing to pump out 10k babies per woman

• +1
Your ancestors got christianity drilled through your grandmothers coochie
Christianity was in Africa before Europe. The Ethiopians were the 2nd people to accept Christ with only Armenians beating them by 3 months

We have more claim to christs home than Europeans don’t get it twisted. I’m also not a catholic I’m oriental orthodox so I follow the true sect that ALL AFRICANS should follow.
i didnt know you cared about christianity so much. didnt you call it a weak mans religion, that sounds blasphemous
I never said it was a “weak man’s religion” I said it’s feminine in a contextual sense when compared to the masculine Islam and the neutral semi masculine Judaism. That doesn’t mean Christianity is weak as we can fuck niggas up like the crusades and Portuguese explorations where they bullied the entire Islamic world into submission with only 3 ships JFL

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and distance decay