"White people's cuisine is bland" -Classic ethnic cope.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
They have never enjoyed proper fresh, high quality REAL food like grass-fed steak, sterilized eggs due to poor infrastructure for the most of their history. If the main ingredient like meat is already fresh and well-prepared, you don't need to mix it up with 10 different spices to make it flavorful. Just salt and cheese dip are enough for a meat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mainstream, Skywalker, PotassiumMaxxer and 6 others
cheese dip jfl you fucking fatty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, yirma19, Skywalker and 8 others
They have never enjoyed proper fresh, high quality REAL food like grass-fed steak, sterilized eggs due to poor infrastructure for the most of their history. If the main ingredient like meat is already fresh and well-prepared, you don't need to mix it up with 10 different spices to make it flavorful. Just salt and cheese dip are enough for a meat.
no

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Cope.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
sloppy joes

I mean the entire reason Europeans decided to colonize ethnic countries was purely so they could get spices since their own cuisine is so bland. JFL at this low sentient thread.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Mainstream, Jamaldickjavontus and 10 others
Daylight cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Very true thread spices are literal toxins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, BrahminBoss and ChadFucksYourOneitis
The only spice/seasoning you need for 99% of food is salt

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Skywalker and ChadFucksYourOneitis
I mean the entire reason Europeans decided to colonize ethnic countries was purely so they could get spices since their own cuisine is so bland. JFL at this low sentient thread.
op is a coping mayo

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Jamaldickjavontus, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
whites dont have a cuisine at all

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Skywalker, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
depends what you mean by white food, italian/american food? sure, always great
nordic food / british food? disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Kamui
I ate wild bear meat in Poland when I was young. (uncle is a hunter)

Mogs everything

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Cumskin cope, your food sucks. Tell me one foreign country where a white cuisine would be preferred over ethnic

• WTF
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
"Aryan Brothers, we must put down Ethnics and stop them from fucking our women!"

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Jamaldickjavontus, zura and 5 others
yeah muh white people cuisine is so bland, thats why you have the FRENCH and ITALIAN cuisine ranked as THE BEST in the world
another day another anti white shit lmao.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, ChadFucksYourOneitis and humanoidsub7
What about French and Italian cuisine?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I mean the entire reason Europeans decided to colonize ethnic countries was purely so they could get spices since their own cuisine is so bland.
this is true though - those spices were worth more than gold :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Too bad instead of making chili powder like apes we used gun powder

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Skywalker
Ethnics consume cheap goyslops and assume that white people can't make nice dishes. Another ethnics' L.

8dekf4

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker