White queen destroys BBC after asking about her body count

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Absolutely eviscerated. Stood there in silence while this queen intellectually destroyed his virgin loser blackcel ass for daring to ask her. Over for him. No women will give his sorry ass a chance.

20230305 155135

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 27014, Artemis and 7 others
I wish she had 2 brain cells to actually articulate why it's so stupid and shocking to ask

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, hattrick, horizon and 14 others
Dumb whore

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, galego123, Deleted member 27014 and 8 others
Triggered, raising her voice, cussing and shouting over a simple question

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, galego123, Magnum Opus and 5 others
And in his analogy the woman was the lock, not the key
Stupid bitch

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Eren, Magnum Opus and 4 others
I wish she had 2 brain cells to actually articulate why it's so stupid and shocking to ask
fuck
shit
fuck shit
shit
fuck
get fucked

average white woman's brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny., Elvisandreaa, horizon and 14 others
Her reaction makes it kinda obvious what her body-count is lol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 23778, slayer69 and 10 others
Triggered, raising her voice, cussing and shouting over a simple question

I see it over and over again. On all the different podcast. Fresh and Fit, Whatever, Unfiltered... they all react in the same or similar way.
"WHY DOES IT MATTER" - once again confirming, that men are not allowed to have standards, which automatically proves, that females are hypergamous, which they also deny. A vicious circle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Deleted member 24940 and ascension
I see it over and over again. On all the different podcast. Fresh and Fit, Whatever, Unfiltered... they all react in the same or similar way.
"WHY DOES IT MATTER" - once again confirming, that men are not allowed to have standards, which automatically proves, that females are hypergamous, which they also deny. A vicious circle.

It's fine by me, it allows me to weed out the whores who aren't LTR material.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
And in his analogy the woman was the lock, not the key
Stupid bitch
The irony is this women was the women who was literally fucked (multiple times). Yet she was the one telling people to get fucked lmao.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Nasty and obnoxious. The quintessential liberal Western woman.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Elvisandreaa, gsizzle and 2 others
yeah she looked triggered

you can tell by her voice that she recently got throatfucked by another BBC.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
She thought he was on her SJW side since he's black.

Fuck fuck fuck fucky fucky

Full video one YouTube:

she say they fuck

my nigga was asking a simple question and this bitch got all mad at him for no real reason

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and GetShrekt
Imagine calling this mentally ill whore "queen" KYS OP

Also the analogy is so cringe. Whores deserves whores.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and klip11
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Women need to be disciplined but white women lord you can't even qualify it they above everything.
smoking-nodding.gif

Clearly she's triggered, look how she's raising her voice, a flurry of uncalled for epithets, overall obnoxious. If she really didn't care, she would've just remained calm and said calmly "the men who care about body counts are the men I probably wouldn't be seeing anyway" and that would've just been that. Clearly she cares about being judged for being a whore.

Man I could see the brain cells from both sides struggling to perform sufficient computations.

found a .org user at 1:20 (black guy on the left)

He is a good man. The female on the other hand is stupid and also the man right next to her because he agrees upon something like this (timestamp):

How can a man actually agree on something like this? She even agrees, that men and females are different. She even gave herself the right answer. Men can impregnate a lot of females, so, men and females, obviously, have different strategies and also different goals based on simple biology.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
He is a good man. The female on the other hand is stupid and also the man right next to her because he agrees upon something like this (timestamp):

How can a man actually agree on something like this? She even agrees, that men and females are different. She even gave herself the right answer. Men can impregnate a lot of females, so, men and females, obviously, have different strategies and also different goals based on simple biology.

yeah the short guy is a cuck for even agreeing with that. 100% sure deep down the chick lost all respect for him and gained 10000x more respect for the tall guy.

its innate, even if chicks dont like it, they dig guys who speak the truth

and its utterly cucked as a man to agree on something like that

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
She ran through

50+ body count whore also she has a mentally ill stare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back