White queen destroys ethnic

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, EdouardManlet and 1 other person
destroyed his arse mate, that’s why I always say women have literally no right to stand up to a guy. It’s a bit sad innit, how unfair this world is. Like now, I’m just parked in the car park doing fuck all as some slut is getting her twat fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ascension, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
destroyed his arse mate, that’s why I always say women have literally no right to stand up to a guy. It’s a bit sad innit, how unfair this world is. Like now, I’m just parked in the car park doing fuck all as some slut is getting her twat fucked
cruel world innit

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ascension, Roquefort and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and Deleted member 18522
This is clearly in America, only a nigger could slay her.
I knew me not tagging you you’d still come running to me like the abused low caste dog you are. You are of the slave Punjabi stock, real paki punjabis beat you everyday and are busy slaying white women. The paki paki pak slayed that hoe after she left the toilet

I knew me not tagging you you’d still come running to me like the abused low caste dog you are. You are of the slave Punjabi stock, real paki punjabis beat you everyday and are busy slaying white women. The paki paki pak slayed that hoe after she left the toilet
Nigger moment. I’m not even Punjabi.

Nigger moment. I’m not even Punjabi.
Ewww so you’re a filthy non Punjabi no wonder you’re a subhuman midget lmfao 🤣. Imagine being an paki and you cannot even be a higher class paki like a Punjabi paki lmfao

Ewww so you’re a filthy non Punjabi no wonder you’re a subhuman midget lmfao 🤣. Imagine being an paki and you cannot even be a higher class paki like a Punjabi paki lmfao
Imagine being a nigger and non-NT. All you’re good for is picking cotton.

brutal the white brah holding the mic was about to cry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Michael Myers and Razeb
What makes you think it's a race thing and not a him just being ugly thing?

This site is so obsessed with race it's kinda weird, like every third post has "ethnic" or "muslim" or "BBC" or something in the title jfl
Both are interrelated. We are treated as subhuman because of our race. Even our own women would prefer ginger, freckled nerd over HTN curry who looks like Tiger Schroff.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 26675
Both are interrelated. We are treated as subhuman because of our race. Even our own women would prefer ginger, freckled nerd over HTN curry who looks like Tiger Schroff.
Damn that's brutal

If it makes you feel better I'm white and ain't getting shit either

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

This autistic incel took the trans-maxxing pill and it has clearly gotten "them" nowhere.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, virren, B O N E S and 4 others
Hes Latino not ethnic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
a wetback without a comeback

What makes you think it's a race thing and not a him just being ugly thing?

This site is so obsessed with race it's kinda weird, like every third post has "ethnic" or "muslim" or "BBC" or something in the title jfl
Do you think he’s ugly? I think he doesn’t look bad.

If he's Latino then I'm Norwegian.
his name is literally Enrique Padilla or something lmao im dark and hes still a few shades darker than me wtf his med genes didn't show up at all

Last edited:
Do you think he’s ugly? I think he doesn’t look bad.
I mean I just think he's average looking at most. But that girl is very attractive and is so far out of his league I'm not the least bit surprised she would treat him that way.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
I mean I just think he's average looking at most. But that girl is very attractive and is so far out of his league I'm not the least bit surprised she would treat him that way.
Really? I don’t think she is anything special. Plus her being a cunt makes her look uglier as well, for me.

• +1
Reactions: virren, SecularIslamist and Deleted member 26675
wtf does this even mean jfl

• JFL
Really? I don’t think she is anything special. Plus her being a cunt makes her look uglier as well, for me.
I was just going by objective beauty standards. She's not really my type either.

• +1
Kind of into how ruthless she is tbh. :lul:

• +1
Kind of into how ruthless she is tbh. :lul:
This is just the beginning.
It's starts off with liking how ruthless women are, it ends up with you wanting them to peg you.

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet
“He’s a non-white, not a non-white.” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I think what he meant is that he isn't one of the nerdy ethnics (south-asians, east-asians, some muslims), but rather one of the cool ones (latinos and nafris)

• JFL
Im respected in the streets of Toronto my G chillin wit da mandem n shit innit mate

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Wtf is that comment section, x1000 times worse than reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Stupid fucking manlet curry thought he had a chance with her

Think he’s been reading to many of @FailedNormieManlet slaying stories and got delusional
Stfu you low standard simp