WHITE ROASTIE REJECTED MY JOB APPLICATION (at an ethnic company) DUE TO MY AGE EVEN THOUGH I TAILORED THE APPLICATION, AND HAD THE EXPERIENCE.

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
She probably wanted some 45 year old white roastie with a bachelor's and muh 20 years of experience rather than a 25 year old mixed ethnic whith many qualifications and skills who can do the job just fine.

I EVEN PUT MY FACE ON THE APPLICATION FORM AS THERE WAS AN OPTION TO.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 31604, GalacticHero and 3 others
Screenshot 20230719 125807

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
She sensed you're an autistic shitskin ungrateful to the country that pumped your rapefugee dad full of benefits. And she probably knows about your post rep ratio too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 16275, bug_eye_blackcel and 4 others
She sensed you're an autistic shitskin ungrateful to the country that pumped your rapefugee dad full of benefits. And she probably knows about your post rep ratio too.
Mind you this is an ethnic company but the HR were all white

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Corleone and cutie_pie
Yes. Every single one of the HR panel were white people.
Didn’t ask. Btw I noticed you stopped liking people’s posts when they contribute to your thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Fuck you white cow! (even though my mum is white and I love her, I feel nothing but anger towards this random white HR roastie)

@SecularIslamist

Thanks for the reacts bhai

• JFL
Yes. Every single one of the HR panel were white people.
HR is filled with angry career-focused white women. Their department is the cancer of every company.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, MoggerGaston and Xangsane
HR is filled with angry career-focused white women. Their department is the cancer of every company.
I bet you all the interviewees are white people in their 30s or older.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Corleone
Muh experience

WHEN I HAVE ALL THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU ASKED FOR AND MORE.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I even put my face on the form as there was an option to

Ethnic tax is a big problem in the UK

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, JohnDoe, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Because you have oussama guessoum tier name

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, bug_eye_blackcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
She probably wanted some 45 year old white roastie with a bachelor's and muh 20 years of experience rather than a 25 year old mixed ethnic whith many qualifications and skills who can do the job just fine.

I thought you was a doctor

Young pretty boy with tik tok haircut

they can’t trust you enough to handle some random ass shitty job, if you were some recessed 5’7 skinny fat Indian with a beard and short hair they might have hired you.

You should start an instagram account if you’re as good looking as you claim to be.

• So Sad

they can’t trust you enough to handle some random ass shitty job, if you were some recessed 5’7 skinny fat Indian with a beard and short hair they might have hired you.
Why not?
You should start an instagram account if you’re as good looking as you claim to be.
I don't want to be an influencer.

Move to China. They favor youth over the Curse of 35.

• JFL
Too hard to move there.
Older people blame younger parasites for the lack of worthy employment positions. Yet you're blaming them. Perhaps, the older ones you see have been working that job longer and deserve what they have. Suppose you get a job, entry-level, and ten years later, you're promoted. Are you saying you should never be promoted? Are you saying when you get older, your employer should fire you and hire a younger bum?

Older people blame younger parasites for the lack of worthy employment positions. Yet you're blaming them. Perhaps, the older ones you see have been working that job longer and deserve what they have. Suppose you get a job, entry-level, and ten years later, you're promoted. Are you saying you should never be promoted? Are you saying when you get older, your employer should fire you and hire a younger bum?
They walked into their first job with some GCSEs and nothing more. Yet for us it's different.

They walked into their first job with some GCSEs and nothing more. Yet for us it's different.
If I was an employer, and I needed someone with experience in virology and manipulating a common cold bug by adding a signature to the virus, thus changing its identification to the medical industry, do you think I should hire the 23-year-old with only a college reference or the conniving leprechaun virologist/doctor with 20+ years exp? Also, time is of the essence.

If I was an employer, and I needed someone with experience in virology and manipulating a common cold bug by adding a signature to the virus, thus changing its identification to the medical industry, do you think I should hire the 23-year-old with only a college reference or the conniving leprechaun virologist/doctor with 20+ years exp? Also, time is of the essence.

Did they deserve it? (Person who rejected the applicant)
Because you have oussama guessoum tier name
I thought you was a doctor
JFL
AFTER SOME DIGGING UP, THE ROLE WAS ALREADY FILLED.

THE HR WOMAN WAS A WHITE FOID WHO WENT TO A THIRD-RATED UNIVERSITY AND HAD A BACHELOR'S.

THE PERSON WHO GOT THE JOB WAS....

A WHITE WOMAN IN HER LATE 20S WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE AND IRRELEVANT EXPERIENCE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Corleone and GalacticHero
JFL

THE HR WOMAN WAS A WHITE FOID WHO WENT TO A THIRD-RATED UNIVERSITY AND HAD A BACHELOR'S.

A WHITE WOMAN IN HER LATE 20S WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE AND IRRELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
Why is my White Supremacy Radar alerting suspicion about your race?

@Corleone

What they say:
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer for Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.

What they mean:
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer for Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Corleone
@Corleone
Wtf, you applied at Goldman Sachs? Didn‘t you always LARP as a medicine student?
christian bale GIF by Maudit

What are you doing in my field, bhai?

“We appreciate this is disappointing.”

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
JFL

• JFL
JFL

(((Goldman Sachs))) execs want some pretty blonde shiksa to work in their company and not some Arab studymaxxed prettyboy twink.

(((Goldman Sachs))) execs want some pretty blonde shiksa to work in their company and not some Arab studymaxxed prettyboy twink.
What should I do then instead?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
@Xangsane

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back