white stretch marks

yamus

yamus

Iron
Joined
Jan 8, 2026
Posts
24
Reputation
3
I have white Stretch Marks on my shoulders I used to be overweight and how can I get rid of them
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2039.jpeg
    IMG_2039.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
I have white Stretch Marks on my shoulders I used to be overweight and how can I get rid of them
pineapple juice (the bromelain in the juice will help fade scars and marks), tanning, makeup like spf makeup and time is what you need, also making sure you get enough collagen, could try use tret for skin turnover probs wont do much tho
 

Similar threads

incellooser
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Stretch marks
Replies
3
Views
53
mewzilla
mewzilla
matteoramirez01
Replies
37
Views
99
fm30366
fm30366
chubbas
Replies
1
Views
43
logical_brain
L
rawhoney8
Replies
6
Views
61
Ant!
Ant!
Sköll12
Replies
4
Views
41
lurvy
lurvy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top