White sugar is ideal. Debate me if you disagree.

androgenic

androgenic

Women's rights and body positivity activist
People don't believe I drink white sugar for calories despite the fact that it's literally the cheapest and most efficiently consumable carb source available. The only downside to sugar is the same as the upside: the volumetric caloric density is extremely high, therefore it's ideal for hard gainers and poisonous for fat people. For someone like me who force feeds 5000+ calories per day and still stays lean, it's quite obviously an ideal carb source. I'd have to spend twice the money on food if I didn't rely so heavily on sugar. I guarantee you that anyone who thinks it is a bad carb source for bulking has been completely brainwashed their entire lives.

There are people out there who genuinely got raised to think sugar is some form of poison. Most people don't even know how sugars, starches and carbohydrates relate to each other lmfao. I've consumed nearly 2kg of white sugar within a day before (to refeed) and felt great.

- Starches and sugars both simply convert into glucose, and the glycemic index measures how quickly they do that
- White sugar has a lower glycemic index than white rice, white bread, potatoes
- White sugar is only 50% fructose rather than the sugar in fruits which is pure fructose (fructose is more liver toxic than glucose)
- Inb4 "it's processed". Nice buzzword. What's inherently wrong with a food being processed?
- Inb4 "you'll get diabetes". My hba1c and homa-ir are perfectly in range which means my response to insulin is perfect, and I've been consuming white sugar for over 2 years. my fasting blood glucose hasn't even budged a single decimal. if you seriously think diabetes can come out of nowhere when I'm staying perfectly insulin sensitive then you're a moron.

I'll respond to disagreements below. Please tell me why white sugar is a bad carb source.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rgvmogger07, PickleTheSlayer, ey88 and 8 others
>tldr you use filters and fraud

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Idk i just have been eating eat candy and snicker bars recently

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and boss8055
blud got too much competition in Chadstralia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Imretarded?, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
you drink liters of sugared water for calories? just put sugar in water and stir it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Imretarded?, boss8055 and 1 other person
>tldr you use filters and fraud
Sorry you feel that way pal.
blud got too much competition in Chadstralia
More signs of brainwashing. Instantly assumes I'm trying to reduce the competition (after I clearly stated that it's poisonous for fat people) when everything I said makes perfect logical sense.
you drink liters of sugared water for calories? just put sugar in water and stir it?
Chugging sugar by itself is brutal on the gut and not very palatable. I usually mix it with some kind of protein and some kind of fat

Most common is making a jug of sugar + skim milk powder + whey protein + olive oil (and water obv)

also been using pea protein a bit (JFL) since it's extremely cheap and only like 20% worse than whey in terms of amino acid profile and bioavailability

nah a 1am HSP after getting rejected all night is the best carb source

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and androgenic
Eating pure sugar is not really sustainable for long periods of time. If you need calories so badly, why not drink something like milk where the ratio of fat/carbs/protein is more balanced? Getting 1k cals worth of sugar in your diet is never going to be ideal.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, wishIwasSalludon, Mewton and 2 others
People here decry the dangers of sugar and then post about why 'raw honey' is ideal not understanding its the same fucking thing.

Daily reminder that no study has found sugar to be adverse to health when controlling for caloric consumption or bodyweight

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, wishIwasSalludon, androgenic and 1 other person
retarded

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and wishIwasSalludon
I assume you mean sucrose? Glucose is better.

Eating pure sugar is not really sustainable for long periods of time.
yes it is
If you need calories so badly, why not drink something like milk where the ratio of fat/carbs/protein is more balanced?
you can just add other proteins and fats to balance it out..
Getting 1k cals worth of sugar in your diet is never going to be ideal.
and why not
I assume you mean sucrose? Glucose is better.
i switched fully to dextrose at one point but it's worse so I switched back to sucrose. drinking hundreds of grams of dextrose at once causes too big of a blood sugar spike, even when you mix it with other macros. sucrose mogs unless you were literally steadily drinking a few grams of dextrose every few minutes, but I take huge chugs of it.
What about diabetes
diabetes only exists for genetic swamp scum. plus sugar doesn't cause diabetes any easier than any other type of carbohydrate.

yes it is

you can just add other proteins and fats to balance it out..

and why not

i switched fully to dextrose at one point but it's worse so I switched back to sucrose. drinking hundreds of grams of dextrose at once causes too big of a blood sugar spike, even when you mix it with other macros. sucrose mogs unless you were literally steadily drinking a few grams of dextrose every few minutes, but I take huge chugs of it.

diabetes only exists for genetic swamp scum. plus sugar doesn't cause diabetes any easier than any other type of carbohydrate.
But you wouldn't need to even add other proteins and fats if you just drink milk. How is it sustainable to eat 1000 calories of sugar? It's just not a good habit to have. You should be getting your calories from real food. That 1000 calories of sugar could instead be replaced by beef/steak/chicken w.e else and a carb source that gives you actual nutrients, like sweet potato. Milk is 1000% better than just eating pure sugar. When I bulked I ate a lot of Ben and Jerries ice cream so I understand where you're coming from but even ice cream is made from milk and other stuff. It actually has SOME nutritional value, on top of being delicious and high calorie.

But you wouldn't need to even add other proteins and fats if you just drink milk.
just drink 8L of milk a day to hit 5000 calories theory.

sugar is far cheaper and far more calorically dense than milk.
How is it sustainable to eat 1000 calories of sugar? It's just not a good habit to have.
justification 404

i've been doing it for over 2 years while still hitting every single micronutrient, keeping insulin sensitivity in check, and staying lean. that's how. also I eat FAR more than 1000 calories of sugar. I usually get about 2500-3000 calories from sugar alone.
That 1000 calories of sugar could instead be replaced by beef/steak/chicken w.e else and a carb source that gives you actual nutrients, like sweet potato.
please tell me why the FUCK i would eat sweet potato when the macronutrient density is about 5x lower than sugar and the volumetric density is about 2x lower? so i'd need to fill my stomach with literally 10 TIMES the amount of sweet potato for the same calories as white sugar? please tell me, when my BMR is sky high and the MAIN LIMITING FACTOR in me gaining mass is being able to cram as many calories into my stomach as possible, why the FUCK i would eat fucking SWEET POTATO instead of sugar

not to mention i already eat steak most days and already eat sufficient protein. not sure why you're acting like sugar and meat play the same role in a diet whatsoever. it's actually very fucking stupid to assume that my diet doesn't also include these other foods just because I'm eating sugar as my main carbohydrate source.

oh yeah, let's eat sweet potato for the vitamins! 20mg of vitamin C per 100g of baked sweet potato! let's not just take a 500mg ascorbic acid pill which yields 50% bioavailability MINIMUM!
Milk is 1000% better than just eating pure sugar.
justification 404. this is beyond retarded to say with 0 specificity or knowledge about the rest of my diet. is milk better at filling up your glycogen stores than sugar?
When I bulked I ate a lot of Ben and Jerries ice cream so I understand where you're coming from but even ice cream is made from milk and other stuff.
overpriced bullshit and actually probably worse for you due to the PUFA. sugar mogs ice cream to death. plus once again ignoring the rest of my diet which is just low iq as fuck. yeah bro sugar is the ONLY thing i eat! i got big muscles while eating 0 grams of protein per day!
It actually has SOME nutritional value, on top of being delicious and high calorie.
your concept of nutritional value is that of a brainwashed toddler

• +1
Reactions: piec

justification 404

i've been doing it for over 2 years while still hitting every single micronutrient, keeping insulin sensitivity in check, and staying lean. that's how. also I eat FAR more than 1000 calories of sugar. I usually get about 2500-3000 calories from sugar alone.

please tell me why the FUCK i would eat sweet potato when the macronutrient density is about 5x lower than sugar and the volumetric density is about 2x lower? so i'd need to fill my stomach with literally 10 TIMES the amount of sweet potato for the same calories as white sugar? please tell me, when my BMR is sky high and the MAIN LIMITING FACTOR in me gaining mass is being able to cram as many calories into my stomach as possible, why the FUCK i would eat fucking SWEET POTATO instead of sugar

not to mention i already eat steak most days and already eat sufficient protein. not sure why you're acting like sugar and meat play the same role in a diet whatsoever. it's actually very fucking stupid to assume that my diet doesn't also include these other foods just because I'm eating sugar as my main carbohydrate source.

oh yeah, let's eat sweet potato for the vitamins! 20mg of vitamin C per 100g of baked sweet potato! let's not just take a 500mg ascorbic acid pill which yields 50% bioavailability MINIMUM!

justification 404. this is beyond retarded to say with 0 specificity or knowledge about the rest of my diet. is milk better at filling up your glycogen stores than sugar?

overpriced bullshit and actually probably worse for you due to the PUFA. sugar mogs ice cream to death. plus once again ignoring the rest of my diet which is just low iq as fuck. yeah bro sugar is the ONLY thing i eat! i got big muscles while eating 0 grams of protein per day!

It's amazing how you can be so uptight and defensive over some sugar :forcedsmile:

justification 404

bro didnt use the big font this time

anyways you build insulin resistance to sugar overtime so its gonna start not doing shit for ur igf1 but if ur not eating it for igf1 then yeah thats another thing

and diabetes part is true, diabetes is genetics. not everyone gets diabetes even after eating lots of shit. it's genetic whether you get diabetes or not.

Nigga theres different colored sugar?

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It's amazing how you can be so uptight and defensive over some sugar :forcedsmile:
real milk is hard to find, store milk is shit and finding actual non-dangerous raw milk is hard af, most of the raw milk you'll buy at some farm has parasites and tapeworms in it and you have to boil it which defeats the purpose. an actual good source doesnt exist ngl, most of those cows are raised in shit conditions and arent healthy

real milk is hard to find, store milk is shit and finding actual non-dangerous raw milk is hard af, most of the raw milk you'll buy at some farm has parasites and tapeworms in it and you have to boil it which defeats the purpose. an actual good source doesnt exist ngl, most of those cows are raised in shit conditions and arent healthy
Milk was more of an example. There are plenty of alternatives besides just eating pure sugar.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
That’s just dumb and your continuously spiking your insulin

• +1
Reactions: polio
People don't believe I drink white sugar for calories despite the fact that it's literally the cheapest and most efficiently consumable carb source available. The only downside to sugar is the same as the upside: the volumetric caloric density is extremely high, therefore it's ideal for hard gainers and poisonous for fat people. For someone like me who force feeds 5000+ calories per day and still stays lean, it's quite obviously an ideal carb source. I'd have to spend twice the money on food if I didn't rely so heavily on sugar. I guarantee you that anyone who thinks it is a bad carb source for bulking has been completely brainwashed their entire lives.

There are people out there who genuinely got raised to think sugar is some form of poison. Most people don't even know how sugars, starches and carbohydrates relate to each other lmfao. I've consumed nearly 2kg of white sugar within a day before (to refeed) and felt great.

- Starches and sugars both simply convert into glucose, and the glycemic index measures how quickly they do that
- White sugar is only 50% fructose rather than the sugar in fruits which is pure fructose (fructose is more liver toxic than glucose)
- Inb4 "it's processed". Nice buzzword. What's inherently wrong with a food being processed?
- Inb4 "you'll get diabetes". My hba1c and homa-ir are perfectly in range which means my response to insulin is perfect, and I've been consuming white sugar for over 2 years. my fasting blood glucose hasn't even budged a single decimal. if you seriously think diabetes can come out of nowhere when I'm staying perfectly insulin sensitive then you're a moron.

I'll respond to disagreements below. Please tell me why white sugar is a bad carb source.

The sugar is ruined now too. It used to be white sugar in all its pristine, crystallic beauty packaged and lined along the shelves; now it's all brown.

you come across and someone who has never looked into how carbohydrates work and never looked into the comically low micronutrient density of these apparently amazing foods that mog sugar to death. you also come across as having poor critical thinking skills considering you genuinely gave meat and sweet potatoes as alternatives to sugar after I clearly outlined in the original post that the upsides for me were price and caloric density, and that I am someone who struggles to eat sufficient calories. i can't see that as anything other than either a severe lack of intelligence or education. sugar is king for people who struggle to eat enough; it's not close.
anyways you build insulin resistance to sugar overtime so its gonna start not doing shit for ur igf1 but if ur not eating it for igf1 then yeah thats another thing

and diabetes part is true, diabetes is genetics. not everyone gets diabetes even after eating lots of shit. it's genetic whether you get diabetes or not.
you don't necessarily build insulin resistance over time. if you have good genetics, soak the glucose up into your muscles, constantly burn glucose through exertion of glycolytic fibers in the gym, eat in small enough of a surplus to stay lean, and perhaps do an occasional aggressive cut to reset sensitivity even further, then you should have no issues.
Milk was more of an example. There are plenty of alternatives besides just eating pure sugar.
many greatly inferior alternatives.
That’s just dumb and your continuously spiking your insulin
#1. sugar's glycemic index is lower than white rice, white bread and potatoes. therefore it spikes your blood sugar less per gram of carbohydrate compared to those foods. and per gram of carbohydrate is really all you'd care about if you're attempting to eat as many calories as possible (inb4 glycemic load)
#2 some very large studies actually showed that glycemic index had nothing to do with diabetes risk anyway. this one showed that milk and fruits actually had the biggest association with diabetes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3505604/

both of these points align with my experience since I've had absolutely 0 issues while chugging sugar.

• +1
Reactions: Serial Mogger and asdvek
People here decry the dangers of sugar and then post about why 'raw honey' is ideal not understanding its the same fucking thing.

Daily reminder that no study has found sugar to be adverse to health when controlling for caloric consumption or bodyweight

Raw Honey is organic and not Chemically Processed with additives i.e. your body will always respond better
to Organic sources rather than unnatural chemicals like (white) sugar

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I get that some of you are agreeing with OP to be satirical and ironic lol but what he's saying is just blatant
disinformation and dangerous

You're gonna fuck up insulin sensitivity soon if not happened yet

moron

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and boss8055
Nigga how old are you? It really can come out of nowhere once you hit 30s. Happens to boomers all the time but keep coping I guess
Much better substitutes like milk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and boss8055
dude its kinda cage that u devolve to that after realizing you have 0 justification for not sugarmaxing, I only dont do it because I dont need to bulk ATM but everything u said in this thread was all speculation.

dude its kinda cage that u devolve to that after realizing you have 0 justification for not sugarmaxing, I only dont do it because I dont need to bulk ATM but everything u said in this thread was all speculation.
You do realize that he wrote an essay malding like a baby at the fact that I don't think it's good to get 2000 calories worth of sugar? I get where he's coming from calories are just calories but I'm not gonna argue with someone who thinks it's a good idea to literally just eat sugar. JFL at this. Eat real food. Of course you can get away with it if you work out a lot and stay active but that doesn't make it ideal. Plenty of ways to get calories in that aren't eating just pure sugar. It's not a good habit to have, regardless of how cheap sugar is or how easy it is to get in tons of calories. Yeah I get it calories are just calories but it's not ideal.

"Sugarmaxing" Jesus Christ.

• JFL
Reactions: piec
You do realize that he wrote an essay malding like a baby at the fact that I don't think it's good to get 2000 calories worth of sugar? I get where he's coming from calories are just calories but I'm not gonna argue with someone who thinks it's a good idea to literally just eat sugar. JFL at this. Eat real food. Of course you can get away with it if you work out a lot and stay active but that doesn't make it ideal. Plenty of ways to get calories in that aren't eating just pure sugar. It's not a good habit to have, regardless of how cheap sugar is or how easy it is to get in tons of calories. Yeah I get it calories are just calories but it's not ideal.

"Sugarmaxing" Jesus Christ.
Sugar is just another carb, literally whats the difference between sugar and white rice. He wasnt malding he was just pointing out the fact that you replied numerous times without any factual reasoning or debunk of his thread just speculation and prelearned notions “i think” “i feel like”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and Imretarded?
Raw Honey is organic and not Chemically Processed with additives i.e. your body will always respond better
to Organic sources rather than unnatural chemicals like (white) sugar
Virtually everything is chemically processed organically or inorganically. There is nothing inherently wrong with the act of processing it’s more so what is added during the processing. In the case of sugar is just boiled down and crystallised sugar cane juice, sure there’s a concern with pesticides but comparatively there are more pesticide rich sources

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, androgenic, Offensive Bias and 1 other person
Sugar is just another carb, literally whats the difference between sugar and white rice. He wasnt malding he was just pointing out the fact that you replied numerous times without any factual reasoning or debunk of his thread just speculation and prelearned notions “i think” “i feel like”
I never said "I think" or "I feel like" once. I just don't argue with people. I could provide reasoning but I don't make it a habit of getting into debates on forums, especially when it concerns eating 2000 calories worth of sugar instead of just eating real food. If you can't eat real food or other foods that are easy to eat but high calorie, maybe you're just not cut out to be eating that much/bodybuilding. If you take a crazy amount of gear of course anything is doable (like eating 2k cals of just pure sugar) but it doesn't make it ideal. But i'm off this subject. People can do what they want if they think it's right or if it works for them. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Mewton
I mean white sugar is carb source like everything else.

I was trying to find study on high sucrose diet to ask you something and i found connection with Dementia and Alzheimer but all of those studies were done on rats which you can just say "its rats we are humans".

Studies done on rats indicates there is some harm to human for sure thats why people don't wanna test on actual human.

You compare GI of sugar, white bread, white rice, but if you compare nutritional value of all carb sources sugar is just empty calorie.

If you monitor your insulin and you think its good and healthy for you that there will be no side effects in future from doing that much sugar and that those empty calories are just going in and out from your body then do it.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and TechnoBoss
I never said "I think" or "I feel like" once. I just don't argue with people. I could provide reasoning but I don't make it a habit of getting into debates on forums, especially when it concerns eating 2000 calories worth of sugar instead of just eating real food. If you can't eat real food or other foods that are easy to eat but high calorie, maybe you're just not cut out to be eating that much/bodybuilding. If you take a crazy amount of gear of course anything is doable (like eating 2k cals of just pure sugar) but it doesn't make it ideal. But i'm off this subject. People can do what they want if they think it's right or if it works for them. That's it.
Loox BMR is like 5500 cals bro, if he wants to bulk he cant do it with shit caloric density food like your recommendation of sweet potatoes :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Loox BMR is like 5500 cals bro, if he wants to bulk he cant do it with shit caloric density food like your recommendation of sweet potatoes :feelskek::feelskek:
I'm not telling him to bulk on sweet potatoes. I used milk as an example of a good substitute but of course that's ignored.

To quote what I said exactly because you're taking it out of context I said "That 1000 calories of sugar could instead be replaced by beef/steak/chicken w.e else and a carb source that gives you actual nutrients, like sweet potato." - meaning eat real food like a steak and carb source on the side like rice. You wouldn't just be eating sweet potato alone obviously that's dumb.

But again, I'm off the subject because debating about whether or not eating 2000 calories worth of steak/rice/milk is better than eating 2000 calories of pure sugar, just seems very dumb. You do you I guess.

sugar mogs ice cream to death
why do you think sugar mogs ice cream to death? i make my own with eggs milk coconut oil and sugar and eat that as the main source. i dont see why would it be bad. its probably better since it spreads out glucose spikes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Diabetes Cheesecake GIF

Mirin only subhumans have to worry about diabetes

@iloveboobs yummy sugar:chad:

dog he's been on MK677 for half a decade at this point, he's not becoming insulin resistant ANYTIME soon, I can assure you of that

I'm not telling him to bulk on sweet potatoes. I used milk as an example of a good substitute but of course that's ignored.

To quote what I said exactly because you're taking it out of context I said "That 1000 calories of sugar could instead be replaced by beef/steak/chicken w.e else and a carb source that gives you actual nutrients, like sweet potato." - meaning eat real food like a steak and carb source on the side like rice. You wouldn't just be eating sweet potato alone obviously that's dumb.

But again, I'm off the subject because debating about whether or not eating 2000 calories worth of steak/rice/milk is better than eating 2000 calories of pure sugar, just seems very dumb. You do you I guess.
When in this entire thread was there ever a debate about whether 2000 calories of sugar is superior to 2000 calories of steak/rice/milk??

All he's saying is that SUGAR is a superior source of carbohydrates full stop, because it's affordable, easy to digest/consume and calorically dense. He eats fats, proteins and other sources of carbohydrates ON TOP of his sugar consumption. How is this difficult to understand?

Also why on earth would he drink milk when he can just eat sugar?

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic

dnr + kys

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
whatever you do never use soy or peanut powder for protein, I mixed the two once because that creates a complete protein (the macros of both peanuts and soy are skewed) and it's not due to the 'estrogen' meme, the texture was so awful that I had to hold my nose every time I drank it and it still made me throw up several times, nonetheless I finished the entire 2kg batch I made of it, it also smelled like a combination of sawdust and sewage.

it is extremely cheap though.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Funnyunenjoyer1