D69mo
Eco-Terrorist
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2024
- Posts
- 5,609
- Reputation
- 8,063
literally copying everything jews do
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
whites still brutally mog shitskins
whatever you say lolwhites still brutally mog shitskins
u are inferiorwhatever you say lol
being muslim is just being jewish while being able to marry 4 wivesBeing muslim is more spiritually jewish tbh
okayu are inferior
Yeah but if your jewish your wife has to go to work and do all the cooking and cleaning.being muslim is just being jewish while being able to marry 4 wives
Dasha taran Gio Scottie blanca soler and Tylor Hill seems great to mebeing muslim is just being jewish while being able to marry 4 wives


working = goyimYeah but if your jewish your wife has to go to work and do all the cooking and cleaning.
in reality your cousinDasha taran Gio Scottie blanca soler and Tylor Hill seems great to me![]()
My cousin is hmtb tall and kinda looks like Dasha taran looks wise she doesn't look bad but I hate her a lot so fuck no. And cousin marriage isn't that common in this generation.in reality your cousin
slide her @My cousin is hmtb tall and kinda looks like Dasha taran looks wise she doesn't look bad but I hate her a lot so fuck no. And cousin marriage isn't that common in this generation.
I dont think they marry jewsslide her @
Fuck no and even if I wanted to give it to you (I definitely don't) I'm not sure if she even has one and I definitely don't have it.slide her @