aee.jpg
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Caging at this shit @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Casanova is literally a Slav. :lul:
The biggest anti-slav posters are slavic themselves, cuz they're ugly or mixed race so blame it on their ethncity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Saint Casanova
Same reason I'm not ashamed to admit I wish I was nordic, but under the context that every non nordic wishes they were nordic

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
The biggest anti-slav posters are slavic themselves, cuz they're ugly or mixed race so blame it on their ethncity
Irrespective of your ad hominems that aren’t true, slavs aren’t white. Look at history.

Irrespective of your ad hominems that aren’t true, slavs aren’t white. Look at history.
Defend your position

What history are you speaking of.

• JFL
And I'm not saying they weren't considered lesser than the R1b conquerors, but there's no rational way you can think they weren't considered white. That's mental illness

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Saint Casanova
And I'm not saying they weren't considered lesser than the R1b conquerors, but there's no rational way you can think they weren't considered white. That's mental illness
If you think they’re white, than so are meds, Albanians ect

Hw should post a picture of his hand, do you agree with me?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and cromagnon
If you think they’re white, than so are meds, Albanians ect
The difference between Slavs and Meds is that Meds can be considered non-Whire due to their ethnic features.

Indigenous Slavs are white as snow and look Aryan asf.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Debetro
  • JFL
The difference between Slavs and Meds is that Meds can be considered non-Whire due to their ethnic features.

Indigenous Slavs are white as nose and look Aryan asf.
I still do consider most meds white because the meds being brown is mostly a meme at least from what I’ve seen irl apart from a few extreme examples.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova and slavicpsycho

Indigenous Slavs are white as nose and look Aryan asf.
Slavs literally have different skull shapes buddy. Meds are closer to Nordics in terms of bones.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Post your hand and penis lil boy. Let us see who we are talking to.
If this faggot doesn’t have. A completely depigmented Fitzgerald 1 penis he’s an ethnic shitter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Saint Casanova and Debetro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Saint Casanova
Post your hand and penis lil boy. Let us see who we are talking to.
Jesus. All Slavs are really infested with parasites thinking about dicks. Faggots

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Debetro and cromagnon
Slavs literally have different skull shapes buddy. Meds are closer to Nordics in terms of bones.
Brown skin = not white. I don't give a fuck if a bone structure is different, that's what gives different ethnicities unique looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Saint Casanova and cromagnon
Have you ever seen a slav before or just looking at 99.99th percentile chads who are the exception?
I have Slavic friends and their skulls look fine to me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Saint Casanova and slavicpsycho
Jesus. All Slavs are really infested with parasites thinking about dicks. Faggots
I ask for penis proof because it's a good way to classify someone as white or not depending on its pigmentation.

Casanova,

You got a brown schlong ? :hnghn:

• JFL