WHITE vs WHITE PASSING vs NONWHITE COUNTRIES IN EUROPE MAP

Have you ever seen a slav before or just looking at 99.99th percentile chads who are the exception?
They look fine, your cherrypicking examples of russian and ukranian mongols are meaningless.

Slavs had the most mogger teams in the Euro along Denmark.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I ask for penis proof because it's a good way to classify someone as white or not depending on its pigmentation.

Casanova,

You got a brown schlong ? :hnghn:
You’ll be very insecure if I post it. Don’t want to stress you out buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
my generation so cooked, i have niggas making maps on whether eu countries are white or not, kys tbh

Brown skin = not white. I don't give a fuck if a bone structure is different, that's what gives different ethnicities unique looks
Also, Asians have white skin. Are they whiter than Italians for example?

I don’t need to post anything jfl 🤣
Let's compare hands bro it's not hard.

4366752_20240906_171657.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and Saint Casanova
Green = white
Yellow = just barely considered white
Red/orange = SHITSKIN or ASIAN
View attachment 3205533
Let me know what I got right and wrong. I think I should've put Serbia in yellow but that's it
pakistan is green
I don’t get how Finland isn’t in the orange part tbh
Stop the uralic hate bud please
spain and portugal should be all fucking red
hahaha cope spain, Greece and Italy mog the green Northern European countries to suicide
Guess im white passing😍 i have palid white skin tho, you should change the iberian region a little bit
IMG 8849
The areas coloured under 'as native nordic peoples' are the white areas since you require white skin to be well... white.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR, slavicpsycho, iblamehumphrey and 1 other person
View attachment 3205799
The areas coloured under 'as native nordic peoples' are the white areas since you require white skin to be well... white.
Pretty accurate to my map innit
Shit I need to start referring to Nords as Scandinavians now, that's what I really mean by the master race

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
why is poland not asian they look like fingolians

• +1
Is the new world supposed to be pre or post colonial?
It has to be, australia has whites in the map
Pretty accurate to my map innit
Shit I need to start referring to Nords as Scandinavians now, that's what I really mean by the master race
nordic isn't very accurate termonology but yeah.

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
It’s night now and I can’t be asked
I just realized you are MaestheticMaso. I was gonna call you rajeet but you either are from Italy or MENA.

Do your 20% relatives look like this ?

4275545_IMG_2345.jpeg

Do you wish they looked like this ?

Denis_Pankratov.jpg
c6aee5f8c3222d6e53f36c9f38f6a241.jpg
Milan-Skriniar-1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and slavicpsycho
I just realized you are MaestheticMaso. I was gonna call you rajeet but you either are from Italy or MENA.

Do your 20% relatives look like this ?

4275545_IMG_2345.jpeg

Do you wish they looked like this ?

Denis_Pankratov.jpg
c6aee5f8c3222d6e53f36c9f38f6a241.jpg
Milan-Skriniar-1.jpg
I am not from Italy brah and what exactly are you posting here.

• JFL
I am not from Italy brah and what exactly are you posting here.
That slavs do not look like the image above except for some eastern slavs that suffered from the chernobyl explosion radioactive consequences or are simply mixed with kazahks or something.

Lots of them look like the images attached below. How on earth are those not white bruh. I have no problem in saying that those above are absolutely not white in any way.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and slavicpsycho
That slavs do not look like the image above except for some eastern slavs that suffered from the chernobyl explosion radioactive consequences or are simply mixed with kazahks or something.

Lots of them look like the images attached below. How on earth are those not white bruh. I have no problem in saying that those above are absolutely not white in any way.
But you just posted Chads jfl. I can post De la Cruz and Nikopolous as Med examples too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Debetro
austria mogs australia:chad:

you coming stranger? we're gonna see how much force the average alpinid skull can take

more like we are gonna see how much force the hydraulic press is gonna take

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Imretarded?
But you just posted Chads jfl. I can post De la Cruz and Nikopolous as Med examples too
So those slavs are white or not ? And I did not deny the whiteness of some southern europeans (De la Cruz and nikodolopoulos are not the best examples).

Either way bhai. Good night

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
more like we are gonna see how much force the hydraulic press is gonna take
What the swiss have in their skulls, oh what they have in their skulls, it's found nowhere else in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
So those slavs are white or not ? And I did not deny the whiteness of some southern europeans (De la Cruz and nikodolopoulos are not the best examples).

you can find these untermensch on the british isles too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Debetro

Yes they are, of course. I am mainly making fun of lunatics here who judge based on country rather than individuals. Meds are very mixed, some very white, some dark ect

So, you are you polish or not ?

• +1
What the swiss have in their skulls, oh what they have in their skulls, it's found nowhere else in Europe.
Albert Hoffman felt so sorry for all the sub-brachys that he invented a tool that subhumans could take to get a small glimpse into the alpinid mind

• JFL
Albert Hoffman felt so sorry for all the sub-brachys that he invented a tool that subhumans could take to get a small glimpse into the alpinid mind
Dolis unite
IMG 8853

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger