WHITE WOMAN ADMITS TO HAVING SEX WITH A CHIMPANZEE

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care

White Woman Banned From Belgium Zoo Over Unhealthy Relationship With Chimpanzee

A Belgium woman, who claimed to have an affair with a chimpanzee, has been banned from the zoo where the primate is living. The woman, Adie Timmerans, had been visiting the chimpanzee, Chita, for the last four years at the Antwerp zoo where the animal had first arrived 30 years ago. The affair, according to Timmerans, started when she and the primate were waving and blowing kisses to each other.

I love that animal, and he loves me. I haven’t got anything else. Why do they want to take that away? We are having an affair, I’ll just say," Timmerans told local news channel ATV, reported the LabBible.

The Antwerp Zoo has now banned her presence near the ape enclosure of their facility, reasoning the growing closeness between the two has distanced the chimpanzee from his group. On the other hand, Timmerans feels that it is unfair to her that other humans can visit Chita when she has been left banned.

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS WHITE CULTURE :feelskek:
@MrGlutton @RetardSubhuman @Blackmannnns @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Ethereal @MadVisionary
@Jagged0 @masaka @Biiyo03 @BalkanPig
@MoeZart @fras @lebanegro @TRUE_CEL @Tropical Tyrone @Blackeycel @sandcelmuttcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, DharkDC, sandcelmuttcel and 14 others
woman moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Lihito, NumbThePain and 1 other person
78DA812F 805D 414C 9465 2B7644BB4F6A

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, reptiles, MrGlutton and 3 others
Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, TITUS, Deleted member 15899 and 5 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, MrGlutton, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
View attachment 1391326
White Woman Banned From Belgium Zoo Over Unhealthy Relationship With Chimpanzee

A Belgium woman, who claimed to have an affair with a chimpanzee, has been banned from the zoo where the primate is living. The woman, Adie Timmerans, had been visiting the chimpanzee, Chita, for the last four years at the Antwerp zoo where the animal had first arrived 30 years ago. The affair, according to Timmerans, started when she and the primate were waving and blowing kisses to each other.

I love that animal, and he loves me. I haven’t got anything else. Why do they want to take that away? We are having an affair, I’ll just say," Timmerans told local news channel ATV, reported the LabBible.

The Antwerp Zoo has now banned her presence near the ape enclosure of their facility, reasoning the growing closeness between the two has distanced the chimpanzee from his group. On the other hand, Timmerans feels that it is unfair to her that other humans can visit Chita when she has been left banned.

@MrGlutton @RetardSubhuman @Blackmannnns @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Ethereal @MadVisionary
@Jagged0 @masaka @Biiyo03 @BalkanPig
@MoeZart @fras @lebanegro @TRUE_CEL @Tropical Tyrone @Blackeycel @sandcelmuttcel
Femoids would rather fuck a truecel mega manlet beast than an incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Shrek2OnDvD
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Primordial, Deleted member 5802 and 3 others
>yikerinos! the women are being discriminated again :soy:

jfl at you cumskin soyboys
Can you read you low IQ inbred shit skin?

AFGHAN MEN WOULD RATHER FUCK GOATS, CAMELS AND DOGS THAN WOMEN 😂😂😂😂😂😂

D0A7EEA1 9A8E 4ACC 8DE5 9D7A401BCD49

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TeraCope54, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Michael Myers
Jfl why do u hate whites that much :feelshaha:
They hate us so I think it’s perfectly justified. I didn’t hate whites until I came onto this site

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primordial, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802 and 3 others
They hate us so I think it’s perfectly justified. I didn’t hate whites until I came onto this site
White people are not racist at all racism is an ethnic trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
White people are not racist at all racism is an ethnic trait
Racism is actually a white trait. That’s why you had human zoos and banned people coming to your countries because of their skin colour. The last 50 years is just white people doing damage control from all the atrocities and shit they committed

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802 and Michael Myers
Racism is actually a white trait. That’s why you had human zoos and banned people coming to your countries because of their skin colour. The last 50 years is just white people doing damage control from all the atrocities and shit they committed

ethnics invaded euros first

reparations boy

jfl at cumskins thinking its ethnics who are being racist:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802 and Michael Myers
Human zoos contained just like.. 10 people ? Also rest are just how life is

Yeah, tbh this site made me hate whites, delusionals who think they are suprior to ethnics while most of them look like molerats
752D15D5 0CC9 489A A70F E91E7C0B80DB
Didn’t read

• JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Shrek2OnDvD and Michael Myers
Bro I have never experienced real racism in my life irl, until this site. I remember when I said I was moroccan last year they called me criminal, low life scum etc. Literally it made me racist. Now it’s my turn for the bullying
exactly, white boys discriminate us first and when we retaliate they say we are racist:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Primordial, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
"we must protect women at all costs :soy:"
where are you getting this from?

Has loneliness made you stir crazy?
I get it, I wouldn’t want to leave the house if I had your hook nose 😂

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Tbh Abrahamic moral system is cucked why tf victims are always right and strong one is always wrong
modern days laws are based on the abrahamic moral system

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Human zoos contained just like.. 10 people ? Also rest are just how life is

they sold their only people and watched them swim in a puddle

Ca123asdddddpture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Tbh Abrahamic moral system is cucked why tf victims are always right and strong one is always wrong
I hope someone breaks into your house and robs. Then let’s we your reaction when he’s freed because ‘you’re weak and deserved it’. Is this how far you go to condone violence? Stormfront IQ on full display

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, buckchadley31, MrGlutton and 2 others
where are you getting this from?

Has loneliness made you stir crazy?
I get it, I wouldn’t want to leave the house if I had your hook nose 😂
the only reason sfcels like you exist is because alt right cucks like you are always raging at the fact white women go for ethnics:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 14323 and Shrek2OnDvD
Humanzee_S-222033138-mmed.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
the only reason sfcels like you exist is because alt right cucks like you are always raging at the fact white women go for ethnics:ROFLMAO:
Btw sfcels being ugly is a tera cope just saying :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel