WHITE WOMAN ADMITS TO HAVING SEX WITH A CHIMPANZEE

We won actually us companies took all of the resources of Afghanistan also who cares about some sand land
you got pwned by a bunch of farmers, jfl at you cumskins. the world witnessed your failure :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Shrek2OnDvD
We won actually us companies took all of the resources of Afghanistan also who cares about some sand land
Afghanistan has more natural beauty than whatever country you’re from

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, ✿👍col, Gengar and 1 other person
you got pwned by a bunch of farmers, jfl at you cumskins. the world witnessed your failure :feelshaha:
US army could destroy all of the Afghanistan in 2 minutes but it is pointless anyway in modern era all that matters is resources/gold/oil not clay

US army could destroy all of the Afghanistan in 2 minutes but it is pointless anyway in modern era all that matters is resources/gold/oil not clay
if they could then they wouldn't have lost the war :lul:

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, ✿👍col, Gengar and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Gengar and Shrek2OnDvD
Why don’t you fuck off back there then?
😂
Cause I was born here faggot. Why don’t you fuck off from where your ancestors came from?

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Gengar
they used their biggest bomb there, dont pretend they didnt do it

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD
if they could then they wouldn't have lost the war :lul:
We already took all the valuable things there, no point in wasting more money and time, retreating that way was humiliating for sure tho

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Cause I was born here faggot. Why don’t you fuck off from where your ancestors came from?
>proud of his heritage
>doesn’t even live there 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you can return at anytime. I hear there’s loads of opportunity in Afghanistan right now

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 15338
We already took all the valuable things there, no point in wasting more money and time, retreating that way was humiliating for sure tho
What valuable things did you take with you? Your dignity and honour?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and MrGlutton
cope tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Shrek2OnDvD
>proud of his heritage
>doesn’t even live there 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you can return at anytime. I hear there’s loads of opportunity in Afghanistan right now
Maybe if cuckolds like yourself didn’t bomb/invade countries for decades you wouldnt have any immigrants. I love seeing white people whine about things they caused :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and MrGlutton
Why don’t you fuck off back there then?
😂
Because as much as they like to pretend that whites are some thin-skinned soyboys and that they aren't, they live off the welfare of these same whites.If they went back to their genetic homeland they would have to actually work their backs off like they ancestors did for whites

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Because as much as they like to pretend that whites are some thin-skinned soyboys and that they aren't, they live off the welfare of these same whites.If they went back to their genetic homeland they would have to actually work their backs off like they ancestors did for whites
Yep, the harsh truth is that their home country are literal shitholes rampant with terrorism, incest and crime.

the funny thing is, they never change. Leading to certain areas in Europe to resemble their 3rd world nations 😂

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 15338
1. Never lived off welfare, we provide for ourselves
2. I’ve been to my homeland before and life is harder there yes, not denying it
3. My ancestors never ‘worked’ for whites, we are not Indians lmfao. We mercilessly and brutally murdered whites and left their corpses to rot out in the mountains. You can still see people here with British guns from the 19th century that there great grandad took from all the dead British soldiers lol

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, ✿👍col and MrGlutton
She would rather fuck a chimpanzee than an incel

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
whites arent thin skinned soyboys?

@RetardSubhuman uk what to do :p

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
In modern warfare dignity and honour are cope, women soldiers would press a button amd would kill 100s of high T Talibans.
You could give a 7 year a gun and make him vs Mike Tyson, still doesn’t mean you mog him

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
View attachment 1391651
True most of our muslim ancestors gave humiliating defeats to whites, “disaster of annual” worst defeat of the spanish army in modern times:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Riffian berber tribe men with shit equipment cause a disaster in spain
Hundreds of french cucks slaughtered by HIGH T BAD BOY BERBERS
BACD9531 214C 4A8F A85F 42C15A39B4A9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Gengar and ✿👍col
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ✿👍col
Niggers caught the first aids when having sex with monkeys in Africa.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214