White Woman Moment #20 (Resident Evil 4 Remake Edition)

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Resident Evil 4 is being Remade! Pog, epic Leon moment gamers @ArvidGustavsson thoughts on this? But wait, who is playing Ashley, the main female in Resident Evil 4? Time to get blackpilled with another White Woman Moment.

She was asked, "Do you only find Asian guys attractive?" her response: "About physical attraction, any race except white lol"

Send this slag to the fucking gutters, it is over.

Here is what she looks like in game:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, try2beme, exo and 23 others
0, also this post was made by a bot

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: juste, datboijj, Patient A and 1 other person
I never knew white women can be this self hating. I thought it was exclusively an ethnic women trait. Fatherless behavior either way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, try2beme, rdqs and 9 others
actors are mentally ill faggots most of the time

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, bishōnenmaxxer, datboijj and 3 others
I never knew white women can be this self hating. I thought it was exclusively an ethnic women trait. Fatherless behavior either way.
The amount of traitorous self-hating white women increases by a solid 2-5% of the entire demographic every single year.

@StormlitAqua thoughts on this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 27548, Deleted member 14160 and 4 others
They weren't, elites made them this way, they tested their agenda on western people, now they are moving to Asia and middle east, and it seems like they are already way too successful there.
New world order is the future.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 27548, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Any race except white
WTF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, try2beme, datboijj and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Milosz, 190cm90kg and 6 others
Resident Evil 4 is being Remade! Pog, epic Leon moment gamers @ArvidGustavsson thoughts on this? But wait, who is playing Ashley, the main female in Resident Evil 4? Time to get blackpilled with another White Woman Moment.
View attachment 1726867View attachment 1726868
View attachment 1726869View attachment 1726870
She was asked, "Do you only find Asian guys attractive?" her response: "About physical attraction, any race except white lol"

View attachment 1726880
why do u care, all she says is she doesnt date white guys.

soon the cumskins gonna be extinct

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
She probably encountered one too many neck beards

it's her life her decisions

I don't get the "race traitor" comments, it is her preference who she likes, you cannot force attraction :oops:

btw she looks good :owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Ethan Cúnt, datboijj and 11 others
The game will probably cost 70 dollars. jfl:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE

I don't get the "race traitor" comments, it is her preference who she likes, you cannot force attraction :oops:

Cope lol

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Cherry pick cope, no women wants Asian small penis, she is using him like a pathetic beta :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, GuyFromSingapore, Hueless and 2 others
Cherry pick cope, no women wants Asian small penis, she is using him like a pathetic beta :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No Looksmaxxing for Autism​

Bloatmaxxed 2.5 PSL Bengali Pajeet
1649106230696-png.1621957

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, LightSkinNoob and incel194012940
No race except White?

Lifefuel for Italians and Telugus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Paroxysm
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, exo, datboijj and 1 other person
you are both autistic
No sir, what you are detecting is the fact that I am a bot based off the only individual with a measured Quadruple Digit IQ before he died. No autism here.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
@TeraCope54 thoughts? I think its over my dude

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, datboijj, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
View attachment 1726867View attachment 1726868
View attachment 1726869View attachment 1726870

View attachment 1726880
She looks Slavic… :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I have alwyas said Slavic women === brown and Gook lovers it is what it is

Every Asian man who likes white women go for Slavic women they LOVE yellow cock

She doesn’t “look good” she avg looking but I can see her appeal. Like you I never got that shit I always thought I DGAF I won’t be fucking her so it doesn’t matter to me

She looks Slavic… :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I have alwyas said Slavic women === brown and Gook lovers it is what it is

Every Asian man who likes white women go for Slavic women they LOVE yellow cock
Is it just me but she has a sort of mentally deranged look.

Is it just me but she has a sort of mentally deranged look.
She just looks Slavic. I never understood why they love Asian and curry cock whislt hating black cock. Whislt western women love black cock but hate curry and Asian cock

Slavic and western euro women need to be examined to see what is it that makes these womens types so different.

The BDC (big denisovan cock) CCP pill is like a fish bone permanently stuck in the throats of these sfcel cheesy dick rotter white boys bahaha

get a peep at this fam @slop slinger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 18582
She just looks Slavic. I never understood why they love Asian and curry cock whislt hating black cock. Whislt western women love black cock but hate curry and Asian cock

Slavic and western euro women need to be examined to see what is it that makes these womens types so different.
what makes someone look slavic? I can't really tell between Western European and Slavic female phenotypes.

Men, its easier to tell.

what makes someone look slavic? I can't really tell between Western European and Slavic female phenotypes.

Men, its easier to tell.
Their faces are just different in construction differnt ratios. Slavs also look more ethnic. Just overall differnt phenotype. I just find their choices of races when they date out intriguing as unlike white western women who prefer black men when they date out Slavic women prefer Asian and Indian men over all others

Arab and Latino have good SMV with both

i noticed a phenomenon where AMWF are always made up of girls on the extreme edge of "whiteness" if that makes sense

It's always girls with pearly white skin, A10 eyes blonde hair etc

anyone else notice the same?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and GuyFromSingapore
No race except White?

Lifefuel for Italians and Telugus
I have a funny anecdote about this too. My first gf was a german girl. Tall, very bright blue eyes blonde hair etc. Same kind of "prettyness" as the girl in the OP's post, they literally look alike. She never once dated a white guy in her life (i'm italian but i pass for turkish or lebanese jfl) and she's now with an asian dude as far as I know.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
i noticed a phenomenon where AMWF are always made up of girls on the extreme edge of "whiteness" if that makes sense

It's always girls with pearly white skin, A10 eyes blonde hair etc

anyone else notice the same?
The ones who fit extreme stereotypes seem to hate themselves the most, especially women, truly a disgrace, Jews have won.

• +1
Reactions: Milosz
who gives a fuck, faggot

Jews are trying to destroy the whole world, we should kill every single one and not leave a trace of these evil, big nosed, foreskin sucking, big hat dogs.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Jews are trying to destroy the whole world, we should kill every single one and not leave a trace of these evil, big nosed, foreskin sucking, big hat dogs.
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, BASED?

• Love it
Reactions: brucel
Aznidentitycels :

IMG 20220611 143917

• JFL
Reactions: Smuuu and Hueless
New lore has been found

@Mewton @JL~ @cajuun0 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Zeruel @cloUder @currylightskin @David Rothschild @Preston @StormlitAqua @JBcollector @deepweb1298

Also RIP bozo @Zer0/∞

The self-hating white woman will degrade herself to no end. She could have been married to her white pairbonded virgin looksmatch at *redacted* but instead she has decided to go down the path of starring in her own persona Japanese Adult Video fantasy of taking asian cocks. Yep, it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: exo, Smuuu, datboijj and 11 others
New lore has been found
View attachment 1729685View attachment 1729686View attachment 1729705
@Mewton @JL~ @cajuun0 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Zeruel @cloUder @currylightskin @David Rothschild @Preston @StormlitAqua @JBcollector @deepweb1298

Also RIP bozo @Zer0/∞

The self-hating white woman will degrade herself to no end. She could have been married to her white pairbonded virgin looksmatch at *redacted* but instead she has decided to go down the path of starring in her own persona Japanese Adult Video fantasy of taking asian cocks. Yep, it's over.
@vanilla thoughts?

New lore has been found
View attachment 1729685View attachment 1729686View attachment 1729705

Also RIP bozo @Zer0/∞

what are your thoughts on race mixing, bad or good??? Should people stick with their own race

what are your thoughts on race mixing, bad or good??? Should people stick with their own race
Race mixing typically is bad and should be generally prevented, especially for whites. Mixing with similar races, or even other caucasoids isn't that big of a deal if they're mostly white/compatible in some way, like very specific subsections of Middle Easteners/North Africans (except most indians and 56% white or less mutt races), but yeah, usually it's a problem.

The blackpill about Middle Easterners/Arabs the reason why they got darker and lower IQ is because at the peak of their civilization, almost everyone in that part of the world was pretty much white, but the elite Muslims, hoarded all the native and european women in harems, and as wives, but the lower classes of men (the majority), still wanted wives of course, so they bought african female slaves that they took in as wives, and this is why if you were to take the DNA of King Tut for example, an ancient Egyptian man, you'd find he was genetically identical to Europeans, but if you look at many parts of that part of the world nowadays, it's very mixed, and sometimes even straight up over.

Also while I could 100% argue that Japanese people are the most similar Mongoloid race to Europeans, and potentially you can even trace their ancient ancestral migration patterns to Europe, this isn't why this girl has a strong desire for Japanese people, or non-whites in general, this is because of social brainwashing that targets white women to hate their own.

Even not for whites, the beauty of races is typically the differences between them, the beauty of races is lost when it they get all mixed together, but not even getting into beauty and differences, average testosterone and estrogen levels vary to an extreme degree between all races, causing mixed race offsprings to have very out of wack demeanors and emotions in most cases, not to mention IQ averages, and the fact organ transplants and blood transfusions have massive complications with mixed race children, not many people are aware of this, blood type isn't the only factor that makes things compatible with your body, the less genetically similar someone is to you, the more it fucks your body up regardless of blood type.

You're typically fucking your kids lives because of a fetish lol, now if it's completely out of necessity, I understand that, or if you could genuinely prove it's 100% love, I could also understand that, although, typically, I don't think a female, can naturally fall in love with someone drastically different than them, this is a trait pretty exclusive to men, when it happens naturally.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Milosz, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Race mixing typically is bad and should be generally prevented, especially for whites. Mixing with similar races, or even other caucasoids isn't that big of a deal if they're mostly white/compatible in some way, like very specific subsections of Middle Easteners/North Africans (except most indians and 56% white or less mutt races), but yeah, usually it's a problem.

The blackpill about Middle Easterners/Arabs the reason why they got darker and lower IQ is because at the peak of their civilization, almost everyone in that part of the world was pretty much white, but the elite Muslims, hoarded all the native and european women in harems, and as wives, but the lower classes of men (the majority), still wanted wives of course, so they bought african female slaves that they took in as wives, and this is why if you were to take the DNA of King Tut for example, an ancient Egyptian man, you'd find he was genetically identical to Europeans, but if you look at many parts of that part of the world nowadays, it's very mixed, and sometimes even straight up over.

Also while I could 100% argue that Japanese people are the most similar Mongoloid race to Europeans, and potentially you can even trace their ancient ancestral migration patterns to Europe, this isn't why this girl has a strong desire for Japanese people, or non-whites in general, this is because of social brainwashing that targets white women to hate their own.

Even not for whites, the beauty of races is typically the differences between them, the beauty of races is lost when it they get all mixed together, but not even getting into beauty and differences, average testosterone and estrogen levels vary to an extreme degree between all races, causing mixed race offsprings to have very out of wack demeanors and emotions in most cases, not to mention IQ averages, and the fact organ transplants and blood transfusions have massive complications with mixed race children, not many people are aware of this, blood type isn't the only factor that makes things compatible with your body, the less genetically similar someone is to you, the more it fucks your body up regardless of blood type.

You're typically fucking your kids lives because of a fetish lol, now if it's completely out of necessity, I understand that, or if you could genuinely prove it's 100% love, I could also understand that, although, typically, I don't think a female, can naturally fall in love with someone drastically different than them, this is a trait pretty exclusive to men, when it happens naturally.
JFL i knew my comment would make you write an essay :lul:
But i respect your opinion.
Would be interested in reading the biology of mixed race children because most likely im gonna race mix with a white women :hnghn: Personally I'm a bit skeptical on that, but im open to changing my opinion.

Regarding fetish stuff, we all have our preferences we got guys like @AlexBrown84 who loves asian girls. I dont really gaf it doesn't affect me.
I do have a preference for white girls but everyone has their preferences, it eeez what it ezzzz
Where i get triggered is when asian girls who date white guys put down asian guys, we can agree on that regarding self-hating girls who hate their own race.

Thank you for the tag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back