“White women are the hottest”

Reminder that makeup fraud is why this plain looking ugly chick gets 70% of the .me users jack off to this “giga Stacy” like a bunch of cucks.

sexy as fuck

Ggd

Reminder that makeup fraud is why this plain looking ugly chick gets 70% of the .me users jack off to this “giga Stacy” like a bunch of cucks.
Will you ever post an ethnic women who mogs without makeup you fag

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and EdouardManlet
Asdsss

IT'S YOUR DUTY AS A TRUE ARYAN TO REJECT THESE CUMSKIN WHORES AND COLONIZE ETHNIC WOMEN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9072
Will you ever post an ethnic women who mogs with without makeup you fag
Sure. Even this plain average brown girl mogs Olivia Wilde (“giga stacy actress”) without makeup. Ask yourself honestly who looks more feminine and who looks more ghostly and pale like a spirit is leaving her body.

Attachments

• C6AB1FCD-BCE7-43E8-9919-D63972A22DC3.jpeg
    C6AB1FCD-BCE7-43E8-9919-D63972A22DC3.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 30
  • F4425B05-A556-461A-964C-F23683EAFF81.jpeg
    F4425B05-A556-461A-964C-F23683EAFF81.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 26
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Sure. Even this plain average brown girl mogs Olivia Wilde (“giga stacy actress”) without makeup. Ask yourself honestly who looks more feminine and who looks more ghostly and pale like a spirit is leaving her body.
@brbbrah These copers are so brainwashed they don’t realize they’ve been jacking off to frauds this whole time

• +1
@brbbrah Lmao at these copers. They’re so brainwashed they don’t realize they’ve been jacking off to frauds this whole time
Where do you live bro. If you live in India. This shit is very biased.

Where do you live bro. If you live in India. This shit is very biased.
I live in the USA and have had a white girl fall in love with me. I am speaking from experience. I fell for the meme when I was younger until I realized white women are giga frauded.

To be honest though, almost all women are giga frauded period, especially white women, so when I see people here being scared of women, it makes me laugh hard. There are people here UNIRONICALLY JACKING OFF TO FRAUDS. SHIT IS FUCKING PATHETIC.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and johncruz12345
I live in the USA and have had a white girl fall in love with me. I am speaking from experience. I fell for the meme when I was younger until I realized white women are giga frauded.

To be honest though, almost mlst women are giga frauded period, so when I see people here being scared of women, it makes me laugh hard. There are people here UNIRONICALLY JACKING OFF TO FRAUDS. SHIT IS FUCKING PATHETIC.
Maybe. In US. Aren't most white girls fat there?

To be honest though, almost all women are giga frauded period, especially white women, so when I see people here being scared of women, it makes me laugh hard. There are people here UNIRONICALLY JACKING OFF TO FRAUDS. SHIT IS FUCKING PATHETIC.
But yeah most girls are frauded. There are some hot curry girls in my school, but the average white still mogs average curry girl imo.

:love:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
ooga booga whitey bad shitskin good

Images
Images 3
Images 1
Images 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 8365
Maybe. In US. Aren't most white girls fat there?
Yes. European girls granted look better but again it’s a fraud bro. Look at any white girl up close. Have you ever had a white girlfriend? When she’s lying down in bed without makeup unfrauded, ask yourself whether she still looks hot.

Now realize that this is true for most women, not just white women, and then realize that 99% of the male population treats them like trophies, gets all emotional over them, and jack off to them like cucks

Lol bro just fraud lol

Lol bro just fraud lol
Notice how you have no good response to me literally dismantling the reality you live in. Notice how you have no good response to the fact that a plain average brown girl without makeup mogs Olivia Wilde (a supposed GIGA STACY) to oblivion.

Now realize that you spent your entire life and probably still will (given your stubborn behaviour) worship frauding women, get nervous around them, and giggle like school girls around them while not making eye contact.

• +1
Notice how you have no good response to me literally dismantling the reality you live in. Notice how you have no good response to the fact that a plain average brown girl without makeup mogs Olivia Wilde (a supposed GIGA STACY) to oblivion.

Now realize that you spent your entire life and probably still will (given your stubborn behaviour) worship frauding women, get nervous around them, and giggle like school girls around them while not making eye contact.
Images

Ac4bba9023842a3fffc42cc36f7adc58
cardi b without makeup look at this subhuman bug eyed dog

EVEN WITH MAKEUP SHE LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Lolcel, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
Exotic men and women are the best looking

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
View attachment 675457
cardi b without makeup look at this subhuman bug eyed dog

EVEN WITH MAKEUP SHE LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY
Because she’s ugly no shit. I posted a no makeup pic of a “giga Stacy” white woman who looks ugly as fuck without makeup. Don’t even get me started by posting an ugly white woman without makeup

Images 1

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet
mulatto, arab and latina mog mole rat white women to death.

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, IncelsBraincels and johncruz12345
Autism. Clearly a girl and clearly mogs.
You’re an autist for not recognizing the sarcastic joke I made. Who is this man? Someone sign him up for a modelling contract.

Attachments

• F710451C-5773-435B-8F56-D51F6553EF99.jpeg
    F710451C-5773-435B-8F56-D51F6553EF99.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 23
You’re an autist for not recognizing the sarcastic joke I made. Who is this man? Someone sign him up for a modelling contract.

tenor.gif

You're a cherrypicking autist and your point was clearly disproven by that girl, keep coping that she looks like a dude just because she has a well developed face. Fucking sub 80IQ.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
Reminder that almost every single white woman is especially frauded through angles and makeup. The reason why they often look better is because makeup was designed to accentuate their features and for fair skin. It’s why it’s easier for a light skinned person to fraud than a darker skinned. This is how most look without the
frauding.

Lastly, most look 5 years older than their age. The second picture is supposedly one of the “best looking” women on earth. The third picture is of a supposed “giga Stacy”. Imagine spending your life worshipping a bunch of frauded women like 70% of this user base :lul:
Last girl mogs most girls to the outer space of our isolated universe

tenor.gif

You're a cherrypicking autist and your point was clearly disproven by that girl, keep coping that she looks like a dude just because she has a well developed face. Fucking sub 80IQ.
This man should be cast in the next Tarzan movie

Attachments

• 26EA2481-4426-49A2-804D-45C4C628B740.jpeg
    26EA2481-4426-49A2-804D-45C4C628B740.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 24
Last girl mogs most girls to the outer space of our isolated universe
Wouldn’t even catch my eye without makeup. Keep jacking off to frauded women like the soy cuck that you are.

Attachments

• 8813D0BC-33AC-4A62-89C7-0E612E0B6A72.jpeg
    8813D0BC-33AC-4A62-89C7-0E612E0B6A72.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Woah
Reactions: MansNotHot
Wouldn’t even catch my eye without makeup. Keep jacking off to frauded women like the soy cuck that you are.
Ion care my psl will not be high enough (after i fix my major failos) to have insane standards that will bring me nothing.
KEEP DREAMING OF THE GIRLS YOU DESCRIBE.

Ion care my psl will not be high enough (after i fix my major failos) to have insane standards that will bring me nothing.
KEEP DREAMING OF THE GIRLS YOU DESCRIBE.
MansNotHot

• Hmm...
Reactions: MansNotHot
Mulatto yes. The other two fuck no.
you trippin bro, the two other look like white women but with tanned skin, it's obviously better

@XANTARES @Dante1 @sloopnoob thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272
Although white women’s faces are not always the best, you just cannot beat their bodies. They have the sexiest bodies and that is half of their attraction. I see white women all the time with good bodies and shit faces, probably destroying their face by putting on all that shitty makeup every day.

Although white women’s faces are not always the best, you just cannot beat their bodies. They have the sexiest bodies and that is half of their attraction. I see white women all the time with good bodies and shit faces, probably destroying their face by putting on all that shitty makeup every day.
I would argue the exact opposite. IMO opinion white girls have the most attractive faces and Arabs, Latinas more often a better body.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
there are plenty of below average whites no doubt but their average is still best imo, you can call it living standards/grooming but its reality, among non whites only latino,Pakis and ceratain arabs have good looking women in decent numbers.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I would argue the exact opposite. IMO opinion white girls have the most attractive faces and Arabs, Latinas more often a better body.
Thats interesting, I agree arab women do have good bodies and usually are not fat like white women, but I do know that the typically attractive latinas are usually mostly white. At least, thinking about the big celebrities and models called “latina” they are usually really white. But of course with men there is a huge variety of preferences although still men from everywhere tend to prefer white women.

Thats interesting, I agree arab women do have good bodies and usually are not fat like white women, but I do know that the typically attractive latinas are usually mostly white. At least, thinking about the big celebrities and models called “latina” they are usually really white. But of course with men there is a huge variety of preferences although still men from everywhere tend to prefer white women.
Black, arab, latinas all have better bodies than white women. Most white women are flat as fuck, and the few ones who have nice asses or tits are often surgery maxxed. What the fuck are you on about? Do you live under a rock?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
there are plenty of below average whites no doubt but their average is still best imo, you can call it living standards/grooming but its reality, among non whites only latino,Pakis and ceratain arabs have good looking women in decent numbers.
Strip away the makeup and angle frauds in pictures and you’d be attracted to almost none of them in real life.