“White women are the hottest”

Thats interesting, I agree arab women do have good bodies and usually are not fat like white women, but I do know that the typically attractive latinas are usually mostly white. At least, thinking about the big celebrities and models called “latina” they are usually really white. But of course with men there is a huge variety of preferences although still men from everywhere tend to prefer white women.
Are white girls that fat in the USA? In Europe 30+ women become fat, because they settle down and stop looking after them. In my high school class there wasn't one fat girl and I also don't see fat young girl that often in general.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Are white girls that fat in the USA? In Europe 30+ women become fat, because they settle down and stop looking after them. In my high school class there wasn't one fat girl and I also don't see fat young girl that often in general.
The US is inequality on steroids. Not only are most women fat, but the amount of cucks overrating them is insane as well

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
Strip away the makeup and angle frauds in pictures and you’d be attracted to almost none of them in real life.
You can only makeup fraud in photos and delude people. When you see a girl in real life you can instantly tell if she looks good under the makeup or not.

Yeah by the governments statistic 75 percent are overweight or obese here. And that number jumps when you are in poor and lower class areas so really where I live about 80% of women are fat. Usually the healthy weight good looking women are clustered around rich areas and colleges/universities

• +1
Yeah by the governments statistic 75 percent are overweight or obese here. And that number jumps when you are in poor and lower class areas so really where I live about 80% of women are fat. Usually the healthy weight good looking women are clustered around rich areas and colleges/universities
Isn't there a Gym hype or something like that in your area? Where I live most girls practice at least one sport. Most of them either play volleyball, climb, hike or hit the gym.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Isn't there a Gym hype or something like that in your area? Where I live most girls practice at least one sport. Most of them either play volleyball, climb, hike or hit the gym.
Yeah there are lots of gyms here but most people just dont exercise, they eat a lot of fast food and junk food and sit around at their job and at home. There is a small amount of dedicated exercisers but most of those people are men. Where I am I see at least 3 or 4 men every day running or jogging, but I never see women doing that. Even most young women who go to university here and have free access to the gym dont ever go. At least where I go to school the gym is usually empty with only men or maybe a few women just standing around

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Yeah there are lots of gyms here but most people just dont exercise, they eat a lot of fast food and junk food and sit around at their job and at home. There is a small amount of dedicated exercisers but most of those people are men. Where I am I see at least 3 or 4 men every day running or jogging, but I never see women doing that. Even most young women who go to university here and have free access to the gym dont ever go. At least where I go to school the gym is usually empty with only men or maybe a few women just standing around
Maybe it's also different because of the fact that I live in a very small town surrounded by mountains. So people are more connected to nature and hike and climb a lot and therefore don't get fat. And a huge trend I noticed is that girls in my area try to live "alternative" in comparison to 5 years ago. 5 years ago every good looking girl tried to build a huge insta following, everyone had follow for follow in their bio. Now the biggest Stacys that I know have a private account with only there friends following them. People no longer binge drink and party every weekend and instead go camping or take a road trip. Obviously all of this doesn't change basic human nature and female hypergamy but the trend isn't to bad here.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Maybe it's also different because of the fact that I live in a very small town surrounded by mountains. So people are more connected to nature and hike and climb a lot and therefore don't get fat. And a huge trend I noticed is that girls in my area try to live "alternative" in comparison to 5 years ago. 5 years ago every good looking girl tried to build a huge insta following, everyone had follow for follow in their bio. Now the biggest Stacys that I know have a private account with only there friends following them. People no longer binge drink and party every weekend and instead go camping or take a road trip. Obviously all of this doesn't change basic human nature and female hypergamy but the trend isn't to bad here.
Yeah I have seen that trend in some places here in the united states, especially as you say areas where you can go camping, hiking, skiiing and all that. I used to live in a small town near the appalachian mountains and definitely saw that trend getting started but im in a big city now and I dont really see it anymore. It seems that for women to exercise there would need to be a social incentive and here in the city there is none for them

• +1
Not the turkish/persian women
People on this site debate on a daily basis if Chico or Drago is better looking. Both look very differently. So there is really something like a type. Some people prefer brown Latinas, some nordic girls with blonde hair and blue eyes. I would pick this girl over any Latina because it's just my type:
Fa2b0059c3b576ae6da073df1d

Last edited:
Yeah I have seen that trend in some places here in the united states, especially as you say areas where you can go camping, hiking, skiiing and all that. I used to live in a small town near the appalachian mountains and definitely saw that trend getting started but im in a big city now and I dont really see it anymore. It seems that for women to exercise there would need to be a social incentive and here in the city there is none for them
True, a big city can isolate you very easily. There isn't really a community or a sense of belonging somewhere, you're just a cog in a big machinery.

Last edited:
People on this site debate on a daily basis if Chico or Drago is better looking. Both look very differently. So there is really something like a type. Some people prefer brown Latinas, some nordic girls with blonde hair and blue eyes. I would pick this girl over any Latina because it's just my type:
View attachment 675642
Yeah thats true. Once you get to a certain rating, its subjective.

• +1
If there weren't white women in the world of rather be gay
Ethnic women are ugly in general

• Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful