White Women Don't Age Bad

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Most of them actually do, but that is only because they lack the knowledge to understand how photoaging works.

If all white women were aware about the fact that they should use sunscreen daily and reapply for every 2 hours in the sun they'd age normally.

Most people, in fact, think they don't need sunscreen.

"I've been 2 weeks on vacation and I was always taking sunbath and I didn't even use sunscreen, the only thing I got was some sunburn, but after a week my skin was just as it used to be." - Naive, photoaged 20yo bluepilled

What people don't know is that the effects of photoaging don't show up in your 20's, but rather on your thirties. You can spend your 20's enjoying the sun and you won't indeed notice much difference, but once your skin starts to age you'll age waaaay faster than someone who took care of their skin and used sunscreen daily.

In fact, even if you're indoor you should be using sunscreen because UVA is one of the causes of photoaging and it can still reach your skin through windows even if you're indoors

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
They still age worse in general, all Caucasoids do.

White women age the best. YES, SHE IS 59!

• Love it
Reactions: john2
giphy.gif

"weaR sUNescREEEN INDOORS BRO trust me the SUN it causes PHOTAGING BRUDDA!!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1560, sub6manletnozygos and 4 others

Damn, I remember this foid from when I was 7 years old. How come she looks like that? Surely not just make up

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
They still age worse in general, all Caucasoids do.
nah. in reality people are just aging cus they live in some fuckwad place they were not supposed too or they dont take care of skin + get a good intake of nutrients
keep coping with your sunscreen indoors you nutter.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

"put suncreen on all day everyday bro trust me the sun does NOT give you vitamin D and is NOT the source of thriving life . TRUST ME BRO THERES NO WAY OUR ANCESTORS EVOLVED PROTECTION AGAINST THE SUN "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and middayshowers
nah. in reality people are just aging cus they live in some fuckwad place they were not supposed too or they dont take care of skin + get a good intake of nutrients

keep coping with your sunscreen indoors you nutter.
I've read that Caucosoids tend to have the thinnest skin which leads to less resistance to skin aging
East Asians have the thickest skin which makes sense why they're known to be very resistant to skin aging

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I've read that Caucosoids tend to have the thinnest skin which leads to less resistance to skin aging
East Asians have the thickest skin which makes sense why they're known to be very resistant to skin aging
doesnt make sense. it really doesnt. either way isnt skin thickness collagen?
caucasoids are the least healthy peoples on average besides in the huts of south india

You need balance

I'd just put it on my face but keep my arms uncovered to get that vitamin D/test boost

doesnt make sense. it really doesnt. either way isnt skin thickness collagen?
caucasoids are the least healthy peoples on average besides in the huts of south india
I think its more than just collagen. And yeah, but even East Asians that are Westernized tend to age better than Caucasoids. Blacks also tend to age better skin-wise.

"put suncreen on all day everyday bro trust me the sun does NOT give you vitamin D and is NOT the source of thriving life . TRUST ME BRO THERES NO WAY OUR ANCESTORS EVOLVED PROTECTION AGAINST THE SUN "

They used clay though, in most of the cases

🧐

• JFL
I think its more than just collagen. And yeah, but even East Asians that are Westernized tend to age better than Caucasoids. Blacks also tend to age better skin-wise.

Both have more melanin than whites

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
depends on the area. keep in mind east asians use skincare (also are sun paranoid life is good said that blacks have the highest collagen. so it could be why but they also have black skin.
They used clay though, in most of the cases

🧐
show me proof

• +1
Both have more melanin than whites
Some East Asians can get pretty damn pale, but on average yeah.
depends on the area. keep in mind east asians use skincare (also are sun paranoid life is good said that blacks have the highest collagen. so it could be why but they also have black skin.
Did not know that blacks had most collagen, interesting

It’s because white people have slower cell proliferation and a thinner dermis

Blacks and Asians have more sex hormones and thus higher fibroblast cell count in the dermis, making more collagen and elastin etc.

Humans aren’t meant to wear sunscreen, aging is a natural process. As long as you aren’t getting sunburnt sunscreen isn’t necessary. You should focus more on your hormones and cell health. This is what x30003 was trying to tell you guys.

• +1

show me proof

images

Some East Asians can get pretty damn pale, but on average yeah.

Did not know that blacks had most collagen, interesting
afaik the skin has its own protection against harmful rays. but when it starts to tan or burn it needs more from increased melanin. which is why it produces it. so it depends on how long it takes to do that no?
if your skin isnt darkening or burning to indicate its being damaged idk why it would be .

• +1
It’s because white people have slower cell proliferation and a thinner dermis

Blacks and Asians have more sex hormones and thus higher fibroblast cell count in the dermis, making more collagen and elastin etc.

Humans aren’t meant to wear sunscreen, aging is a natural process. As long as you aren’t getting sunburnt sunscreen isn’t necessary. You should focus more on your hormones and cell health. This is what x30003 was trying to tell you guys.
This is what I was talking about, the thinner dermis. Thanks @Lifeisgood72

As long as you aren’t getting sunburnt sunscreen isn’t necessary.

That's like saying you don't need to worry about getting burnt with fire until you notice that your skin surface got burnt 🧐

The damage is already being made in the inside before you even notice the sunburnt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and FatJattMofo
afaik the skin has its own protection against harmful rays. but when it starts to tan or burn it needs more from increased melanin. which is why it produces it. so it depends on how long it takes to do that no?
if your skin isnt darkening or burning to indicate its being damaged idk why it would be .
Makes intuitive sense to me that a certain amount of damage occurs before it becomes visually obvious.

Makes intuitive sense to me that a certain amount of damage occurs before it becomes visually obvious.
idk bro. sexual selection exists. why would we . if good skin is preffered have such a shit natural aging system? it makes zero sense. what makes more sense to me is that if an indivual is healthy , takes care of the skin and doesnt tan too much or burn their skin SHOULD be fine at the end of it all.

this theory is retarded:

That's like saying you don't need to worry about getting burnt with fire until you notice that your skin surface got burnt 🧐

The damage is already being made in the inside before you even notice the sunburnt
how the fuck would the skin damage before it even damages? this doesnt make sense. this is like saying bro. if you wank your cancer will be worse. because people who get cancer wanked

• +1
idk bro. sexual selection exists. why would we . if good skin is preffered have such a shit natural aging system? it makes zero sense. what makes more sense to me is that if an indivual is healthy , takes care of the skin and doesnt tan too much or burn their skin SHOULD be fine at the end of it all.
All evolutionary pressures only matter up until you successfully breed (a bit of a simplification, but in general it holds true as a basic rule). Your question is kind of like asking why we don't live to 600 if we supposedly evolved and were selected. Its because we were designed (as men) to breed in the 15-35 ish age range and women were designed to breed in the 15-25ish age range. (Gross over simplification but gets the idea across). Now notice that women tend to age worse than men on average. That isn't a coincidence.

All evolutionary pressures only matter up until you successfully breed (a bit of a simplification, but in general it holds true as a basic rule). Your question is kind of like asking why we don't live to 600 if we supposedly evolved and were selected. Its because we were designed (as men) to breed in the 15-35 ish age range and women were designed to breed in the 15-25ish age range. (Gross over simplification but gets the idea across). Now notice that women tend to age worse than men on average. That isn't a coincidence.
true. still wating for deli shadu to tell me how the skin damages BEFORE IT DAMAGES

• +1
true. still wating for deli shadu to tell me how the skin damages BEFORE IT DAMAGES
Curious to his response as well. My thought though is that it makes intuitive sense that any bodily tissue will become damaged at a level where it is not visible to the naked eye, before crossing a certain threshold where that damage actually becomes visible.

• +1
Can someone recommend me some sunscreen that doesn't paste? My skin gets very flakey and I am not sure why so I think I have dry skin.

Curious to his response as well. My thought though is that it makes intuitive sense that any bodily tissue will become damaged at a level where it is not visible to the naked eye, before crossing a certain threshold where that damage actually becomes visible.
people who have used sunscreen for a long time still age. and so do black people in america. ive seen old men with fucking horrible skin. even though their skin should legit block most of the uv. so id honestly think collagen, and other health factors have more of a play into it. but im still sure tha constant uneeeded exposure to raw sun to the point of the body tanning or burning on an unhealthy indivual would result is some skin damage.
people who have used sunscreen for a long time still age. and so do black people in america. ive seen old men with fucking horrible skin. even though their skin should legit block most of the uv. so id honestly think collagen, and other health factors have more of a play into it. but im still sure tha constant uneeeded exposure to raw sun to the point of the body tanning or burning on an unhealthy indivual would result is some skin damage.

Its a puzzle tbh. I will say though that generally speaking blacks and asians seem to have better skin as they get older than whites. Noticed this in my personal life and the data supports it.
Middle Easterners also age like shit, all Caucasoids seem to in my experience when compared to non-Caucasoids

Its a puzzle tbh. I will say though that generally speaking blacks and asians seem to have better skin as they get older than whites. Noticed this in my personal life and the data supports it.
Middle Easterners also age like shit, all Caucasoids seem to in my experience when compared to non-Caucasoids
idk bro. if it is anything its collagen and skin thickness I guess. life is good said it might be linked to sex hormones and afaik people in the west are getting lower and lower t on average by the day.
most Indians are sun scared too . and I dont think there is a sterotype of us all having the best skin quality

• +1
idk bro. if it is anything its collagen and skin thickness I guess. life is good said it might be linked to sex hormones and afaik people in the west are getting lower and lower t on average by the day.
most Indians are sun scared too . and I dont think there is a sterotype of us all having the best skin quality
By sex hormone did he mean SHBG? Or T/E/DHT etc?

idk. probably T and DHT
E for women
Asking because if its SHBG that would make more sense to me, but it does sound like its T/E/DHT. Its weird though because I would have expected Caucasoids to have higher T/DHT tbh, Caucoids tend to bald the earliest and at the highest frequencies.

Asking because if its SHBG that would make more sense to me, but it does sound like its T/E/DHT. Its weird though because I would have expected Caucasoids to have higher T/DHT tbh, Caucoids tend to bald the earliest and at the highest frequencies.
Indians have the highest T.
africans have the highest DHT.
Asians afaik have the highest E (women)
shbg . isnt shbg just what your body uses to utilize T? or it blocks it?

shbg . isnt shbg just what your body uses to utilize T? or it blocks it?
Interesting
Blocks it. High SHBG is useful against balding IIRC because it binds T and DHT in the body and prevents it from being used.
Not surprising that Asians have the highest E, relatively speaking they're a very feminine race.

Interesting
Blocks it. High SHBG is useful against balding IIRC because it binds T and DHT in the body and prevents it from being used.
Not surprising that Asians have the highest E, relatively speaking they're a very feminine race.
idk how that really links to skin aging. afaik all races should utilze T well

idk how that really links to skin aging. afaik all races should utilze T well
I've heard that many times when someone goes on a 5AR inhibitor their skin quality improves as a side effect. I'm keeping an eye on it myself to see if I notice changes. Someone on here (may well have been @Lifeisgood72 lol) that DHT inhibits collagen production.

I've heard that many times when someone goes on a 5AR inhibitor their skin quality improves as a side effect. I'm keeping an eye on it myself to see if I notice changes. Someone on here (may well have been @Lifeisgood72 lol) that DHT inhibits collagen production.
interesting. but then its contradicting no? dht is highest i Africans but they have the highest collagen

I have massive respect for this lady.
I learnt a lot of recipes from Nigella Lawson. She is one of my favourite celebrity chefs.

Dht is not related with collagen production but it can cause acne.

minoxidil is a 5AR inhibitor as well, and my collagen is still shit.

Yes Goyims, never wear sunscreen, women like wrinkles and leather skin.

In fact, even if you're indoor you should be using sunscreen because UVA is one of the causes of photoaging and it can still reach your skin through windows even if you're indoors

What happens if I'm in the basement?