White worship is disgusting and counter productive

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
It’s counter productive. Worshipping whites doesn’t do anything but inflate their ego which in turn makes them think of you as even more lower than them, which lowers your SMV in their eyes and respectability.

If you extrapolate this to a racial level, the trend stays the same. Let’s just look at curries

Curries
- Had their homeland colonized
- stereotypes are constantly made about them
- they are made fun of
- They give into stereotypes and join in
- They approve cringe content that makes fun of them (such as saying oh I’m brown and I approve of this tiktok that makes fun of the accent that my own parents have)
- They try extremely hard to be the white mans sidekick
- They abandon their culture and refuse to embrace it after stepping foot in the west

now let’s look at blacks

blacks

- Constantly made fun of in the past
- had literature written about them being inferior
- literally enslaved and had their homeland colonized
- stereotypes are made of them to this day
- They push back against stereotypes
- They embrace their culture
- They don’t sponsor cringe content that makes fun of them. The ones that do are labelled as COONS and are shamed
- They don’t care for white peoples approval

You can see, blacks were in the same boat that curries are in now. But the thing that prevented blacks from being the pariahs Indians are now is that they pushed back against stereotypes, fought for respect, EMBRACED THEIR CULTURE, and rode on their own. Fostering their own community in the process (until the Democrats ruined it with welfare policies but that’s another discussion for another day).

Because of all this, black culture is MAIN STREAM CULTURE. The rap the youth listen to is heavily influenced by the African American community. The slang they speak with is from the african American community (black), Caribbean community (black) and sometimes even from communities that hail from Africa (Somalian slang has made its way into some cities in NA). Blacks have decent to high SMV. I could go on

Meanwhile curries refuse to embrace their culture, refuse to defend themselves, embrace white worship, try to be the white mans sidekick and embrace/sponsor the stereotypes made about them, then they complain that their SMV is low, no shit. When you do all the things I listed, women won’t want you. Women, especially whitewomen don’t want a self hating man that worships her for being white. It’s cringe behaviour.

Don’t think whites have always had it easy either. In the US during the early 1900’s, Italians (white) were heavily discriminated against and mocked by Anglo whites. Do you think Italian-Americans would of got rid of nationality falio if they tried to be side kick of the Anglo’s, reject their own culture and give into stereotypes? No, they wouldn’t. They would be seen as JOKES with piss poor SMV. They grinded for respect and eventually earned it.

There’s a general lesson to be learned here, there is an obvious point im trying to get across. Respect isn’t inherent. It isn’t natural. It is EARNED. Whether it is on the individual level or ethnic level or even racial level, it doesn’t matter. You have to earn respect. It won’t be put on a platter for you. You have to fight for your stripes. It’s a tough world but it is what it is.

@LordNorwood
@Rift678
@riftpersiancat
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@kms_currycell
@EthnicelAscension

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 7560, Lv1982 and 25 others
tbh worshipping anyone is pointless ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SayNoToRotting, Kade and 7 others
High IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 5632 and 2 others
In the words of the great rapper @Too$hort,

"Blacks can't be white and whites can't be black
Why you wanna act like someone else?
All you gotta do is just be yourself
We're all the same color underneath
Short dog's in the house you'd better listen to me
Never be ashamed of what you are
Proud to be black stand tall at heart
Even though some people give you no respect
Be intelligent, when you put em in check
Cause when you're ignorant, you get treated that way
And when they throw you in jail you got nothing to say"

I gave up on trying to look med/white unironically recently, I'm just try to be the best Turk I can be, and just be exotic like that gigachad Tugberk Sev,
or like prime Burak Ozcivit,

This is also why I respect Moroccans and SOME muslims groups, they didn't choose to be displaced into the white man's world, they were forced out of their homes and meant to disrupt his world for the benefits of others.

Despite this that isn't an excuse for them to give up their roots and assimilate.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PrisonMike, stuckneworleans and 4 others
They give into stereotypes and join in
This is such a big one ngl
Legit seen some people tag their posts on social media with #brown or #indian or stupid shit. Try and reject their culture. Call themselves when "whitest Indian ever". So fucking cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, TheEndHasNoEnd and 4 others
This is why curries are doomed to fail, and are seen like the extra side character meme race .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
Didn’t read

White people are godz

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891, Britcel and 14 others
Blacks are High T alpha while Curries are Soy Boy betas constantly trying to fit into white race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
1838E587 E30A 41FA A3B1 E79275CD0E64

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3832, 5'8manlet and 8 others
This is why curries are doomed to fail, and are seen like the extra side character meme race .
Not to mention the greatest internalized racism ever, especially in their homeland.

Let's take Africans as another example of internalized racism. Atleast some girls still find darkakins attractive, and you can't be lightskinned without being mixed. If your 100% black I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be lightskinned.

But pure Indians (not mixed) have so much variety in skin color it caused a social hierarchy thats still prevelent in poor regions today. You can be extremely light, or extremely dark as one as a result of racemixxing with Aryans thousands of years back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, Chadeep and 3 others
NGL WHITE PEOPLE LOOK BETTER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3832, Amnesia and 5 others
Not to mention the greatest internalized racism ever, especially in their homeland.

Let's take Africans as another example of internalized racism. Atleast some girls still find blacks attractive, and you can't be lightskinned without being mixed. If your 100% black I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be lightskinned.

But Indians have so much variety in skin color it caused a social hierarchy thats still prevelent in poor regions today.
In Africa they don't really give af about skin tone, it's more about whether u come from a prestigious wealthy educated family or not. Being educated is a massive halo for African blacks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Too long of a read but the reason I like white girls is because pink pussy is my favorite type of pussy and it looks edible than some nasty black dark brown looking one. But I still find my race sexy af just not their pussy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
He’s seen a joke, a pariah. Blacks make fun of people like him. Whites to do. Probably is bullied at school and has a single mum
They'll call him an Uncle Tom, he looks estrogenic af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5467
He’s seen a joke, a pariah. Blacks make fun of people like him. Whites to do. Probably is bullied at school and has a single mum
thats the point
black people dont like dark skin, which means they like the whitest possible, it just hurts to say out loud
white skin looks more friendly and shows your face more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Indians that go to america etc are all professionals and middle class, if an indian guy gets mad at racism people will laugh the high t badboys one go to canada basically. If i hear some white people making fun of curries i would spit in there faces but im too high inhib to do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Reading this made me realize what a high T beast @TRUE_CEL and @FatJattMofo were. Even when everyone on the forum talked shit about curries they fought back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, riftpersiancat, Chadeep and 1 other person
When it comes to white worshipping I don’t think anyone can top Asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Entschuldigung and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 6 others
How common is white worship though? All I see now is cringe social justice horseshit hating on whites. Perhaps what you said would have been true 10-15 years ago but now it seems to me like whites are more hated than envied.

EDIT: Btw Tellem is a larp.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Krezo and 5 others
I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 3 others
People come on this forum to looksmax. That means they want to be sexually attractive to the average person. What does the average person find sexually attractive? Looking white. Its not white worship its just how the world works.

Looking white makes you more attractive and seeing as we are on a forum where people are trying to look as attractive as possible, they want to look white or have white features. It has nothing to do with who white people are and trying to be like them. Its just about looking like them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
People come on this forum to looksmax. That means they want to be sexually attractive to the average person. What does the average person find sexually attractive? Looking white. Its not white worship its just how the world works.

Looking white makes you more attractive and seeing as we are on a forum where people are trying to look as attractive as possible, they want to look white or have white features. It has nothing to do with who white people are and trying to be like them. Its just about looking like them
Reread the post. You obviously didn’t understand my point and didn’t read it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Worship is dumb but whites are smarter, taller, better looking, and create better societies. Blacks can compete bc of marginal dick and athleticism advantages but everyone else is clearly pretty fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2403
You're absolutely pathetic if you see users here shitting on your own race so you decided to join them in order to gain their approval.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5632
But in the end everyone worships whites.

We're just more blatant about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
Literally everyone, if given the choice at birth, would choose to be white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4464
Literally everyone, if given the choice at birth, would choose to be white
Not me
I have unlimited attention from black women
And I'm a fetish for white girls

• +1
True behavior does have an implication on your social status. But i say looks are more of a significance.

• +1
I want to cmmmummmcummm
Download 9

Tenor 6
Tenor 6
Tenor 6
Tenor 6
Tenor 6
Tenor 6
Tenor 6
Tenor 6
Tenor 6
Tenor 6

• +1
Oblivious hate on whites is more common than worship

But behind the curtains we live rentfree in everyone's head and everyone has mixed feelings about us and need to cope with counter culture

This is not exclusive to ethnics
White people also have self-haters. We are not a unified group nor some kind of team

More likely you will find good friends among other races than among your peers

Skin colour doesn't dictate ideology
Let self haters be self haters

Skin colour and racism gets instrumentalized by the greater Agenda
Of course Normans fall for it but neither do I deny Racism

• +1
I wouldn’t want to be a girl but I envy how easy they have it

Edit: jfl how did I post this in the wrong thread

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s counter productive. Worshipping whites doesn’t do anything but inflate their ego which in turn makes them think of you as even more lower than them, which lowers your SMV in their eyes and respectability.

If you extrapolate this to a racial level, the trend stays the same. Let’s just look at curries

Curries
- Had their homeland colonized
- stereotypes are constantly made about them
- they are made fun of
- They give into stereotypes and join in
- They approve cringe content that makes fun of them (such as saying oh I’m brown and I approve of this tiktok that makes fun of the accent that my own parents have)
- They try extremely hard to be the white mans sidekick
- They abandon their culture and refuse to embrace it after stepping foot in the west

now let’s look at blacks

blacks

- Constantly made fun of in the past
- had literature written about them being inferior
- literally enslaved and had their homeland colonized
- stereotypes are made of them to this day
- They push back against stereotypes
- They embrace their culture
- They don’t sponsor cringe content that makes fun of them. The ones that do are labelled as COONS and are shamed
- They don’t care for white peoples approval

You can see, blacks were in the same boat that curries are in now. But the thing that prevented blacks from being the pariahs Indians are now is that they pushed back against stereotypes, fought for respect, EMBRACED THEIR CULTURE, and rode on their own. Fostering their own community in the process (until the Democrats ruined it with welfare policies but that’s another discussion for another day).

Because of all this, black culture is MAIN STREAM CULTURE. The rap the youth listen to is heavily influenced by the African American community. The slang they speak with is from the african American community (black), Caribbean community (black) and sometimes even from communities that hail from Africa (Somalian slang has made its way into some cities in NA). Blacks have decent to high SMV. I could go on

Meanwhile curries refuse to embrace their culture, refuse to defend themselves, embrace white worship, try to be the white mans sidekick and embrace/sponsor the stereotypes made about them, then they complain that their SMV is low, no shit. When you do all the things I listed, women won’t want you. Women, especially whitewomen don’t want a self hating man that worships her for being white. It’s cringe behaviour.

Don’t think whites have always had it easy either. In the US during the early 1900’s, Italians (white) were heavily discriminated against and mocked by Anglo whites. Do you think Italian-Americans would of got rid of nationality falio if they tried to be side kick of the Anglo’s, reject their own culture and give into stereotypes? No, they wouldn’t. They would be seen as JOKES with piss poor SMV. They grinded for respect and eventually earned it.

There’s a general lesson to be learned here, there is an obvious point im trying to get across. Respect isn’t inherent. It isn’t natural. It is EARNED. Whether it is on the individual level or ethnic level or even racial level, it doesn’t matter. You have to earn respect. It won’t be put on a platter for you. You have to fight for your stripes. It’s a tough world but it is what it is.

@LordNorwood
@Rift678
@riftpersiancat
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@kms_currycell
@EthnicelAscension
Indeed

• +1

JFL you stupid nigger. Don't try to portray yourself as some underdog heroes who fought back against the white man. The only reason blacks are popping is because jews use you as golems to subvert society. You are nothing more than a knive without consciousness for them. I'm not even memeing rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and OOGABOOGA
JFL you stupid nigger. Don't try to portray yourself as some underdog heroes who fought back against the white man. The only reason blacks are popping is because jews use you as golems to subvert society. You are nothing more than a knive without consciousness for them. I'm not even memeing rn.
Cope harder son

• +1
This is white "society":
iu

iu

iu
That’s Jewish subversion of a white society. I’m talking about America prior to the 60s or 70s when they really got us bad with the music and movies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
Totally agree with you. If India manages to stop being so poor and actually gets itself together, this problem may be averted.

• +1
Accurate. Rap isn’t black music it’s Jewish subversion via music. Just like rock&roll, just like club music, just like jazz, etc. Real black music is gospel and soul stuff which is damn good

• +1
High IQ thread indeed.

Worshipping white men IS CUCKED. It's perfectly fine for white men to say they are better than others, but if you're an ethnic who agrees, KILL YOUR SELF.

• +1
india needs to be cleansed of streetshitting shitskins and then people wont do this white worship

• +1

Flat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
Accurate. Rap isn’t black music it’s Jewish subversion via music. Just like rock&roll, just like club music, just like jazz, etc. Real black music is gospel and soul stuff which is damn good

Satan has been portrayed as a musician for thousands of years because of how music can be used to brainwash people into sin. Another age old tale is the Pied piper, who played a strange song that tricked all the kids into following him. I don’t remember what happens next but the point is this is nothing new

• +1
  • +1
Very good thread

Accepting and acknowledging you're overall smv is lower is okay
Fighting against this smv difference is good imo

Worth shipping is not in anyway good
I'm white and I hate white worth shipping

Seems so ingenue

If every place had same culture world would he fucking boring

The afro American culture is reaching all to Europe so you're doing something very right

• +1
Whenever blacks try to get out of the ghetto and make something of their lives they get called uncle toms. Black culture is literally about reinforcing their own shit living conditions. You talk about how italian immigrants grinded for respect but when black people do the same their own community shuns them.

• +1
Whenever blacks try to get out of the ghetto and make something of their lives they get called uncle toms. Black culture is literally about reinforcing their own shit living conditions. You talk about how italian immigrants grinded for respect but when black people do the same their own community shuns them.
Like crabs in a bucket. It’s because they are fed an identity that idolizes poverty and crime in pop culture(Jews), and then told that white people hate them and want them to fail in schools and media(also jews).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back