"so weak they are beat by a chinese man"

kinda implying chinese are weak there you low iq :feelswhat:
who tf gets beaten by chinese men?

white cucks thats who :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Gengar
who tf gets beaten by chinese men?
fucking racist

and you niggers cry about whites being the only racist while saying shit like this
white men
pov you

Unnamed

• +1
  • JFL
racist calling another person a racist

how lower on the iq scale can cumskins go @TRUE_CEL ?
It goes lower than their honor of which they have none of :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
racist calling another person a racist
i dont care if im racist,

at least i admit that
how lower on the iq scale can cumskins go @TRUE_CEL ?
you are a racist for calling chinese men are weak and then calling me a cumskin

so its only fair i call you a nigger monkey

i dont care if im racist,

at least i admit that

you are a racist for calling chinese men are weak and then calling me a cumskin

so its only fair i call you a nigger monkey
lol okay

cry more about it, CUMSKIN :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
It goes lower than their honor of which they have none of :ROFLMAO:
he's literally racist, he called chinese men weak

but you've been jewed into thinking ethnic men cant be racist you cuck :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
he's literally racist, he called chinese men weak

but you've been jewed into thinking ethnic men cant be racist you cuck :ogre:
No you dumb fucking retard, you don't get the point he's making jfl

• +1
No you dumb fucking retard, you don't get the point he's making jfl
i have to lol at how low iq these retards are

literally lol fuel

suck my dick with ur mother's lips @uglymug

ur mother's a bitch :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
i have to lol at how low iq these retards are

literally lol fuel

suck my dick with ur mother's lips @uglymug

ur mother's a bitch :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
What makes me laugh is the fact all these sfcels are pussies irl but online they tough as steel:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::LOL:

• +1
@Collagen or rope lifefuel
tfw desperate mayo cumskin tries to join the Great Communist Party of China

Nope, only pure blooded Hans allowed in here.

@Jamesothy
@RealLooksmaxxer

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Shrek2OnDvD and Gengar

@Jamesothy
@RealLooksmaxxer
Based. Keep it pure!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 6573

@Jamesothy
@RealLooksmaxxer
It's pretty obvious you've never been to China. Maybe only to visit relatives for a short while.

You know you'd be hated, right? Chinese people hate everybody. Including their own. Go to any city town or village, and if you're not from there or speak the local dialect you might as well be a b*stard. You're pretty much akin to what an untouchable is in Curryland if your hukou isn't local. Actually, untouchables in India get it better than non local Chinese in China because untouchables are at least viewed as "meant to be there". But nobody will feel that way about you if you go to live in China. I had a good CBC friend from Toronto who finally left because of this after about five years of bouncing around China. Actually, he wasn't even a CBC. He was born in Xian and moved to Canada with his family before he turned 2. I remember him saying how frustrating it was. Because you are hua ren they would hold you to a standard that could not apply to me, but at the same time they wouldn't accept you. Being a Chinese returnee is really no different than being a laowai, but with none of the benefits (novelty factor).

If you went to live in China most average people would think you're f*cking retarded for doing so. You wouldn't be trusted either.

It's pretty obvious you've never been to China. Maybe only to visit relatives for a short while.

You know you'd be hated, right? Chinese people hate everybody. Including their own. Go to any city town or village, and if you're not from there or speak the local dialect you might as well be a b*stard. You're pretty much akin to what an untouchable is in Curryland if your hukou isn't local. Actually, untouchables in India get it better than non local Chinese in China because untouchables are at least viewed as "meant to be there". But nobody will feel that way about you if you go to live in China. I had a good CBC friend from Toronto who finally left because of this after about five years of bouncing around China. Actually, he wasn't even a CBC. He was born in Xian and moved to Canada with his family before he turned 2. I remember him saying how frustrating it was. Because you are hua ren they would hold you to a standard that could not apply to me, but at the same time they wouldn't accept you. Being a Chinese returnee is really no different than being a laowai, but with none of the benefits (novelty factor).

If you went to live in China most average people would think you're f*cking retarded for doing so. You wouldn't be trusted either.
Keep writing essays 4 ur han masters mayo mutt:feelsgood::feelsgood:

@TRUE_CEL point and laugh at this coping expat filth w/ me:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gengar and Shrek2OnDvD

Lol, keep living in fantasy land. Don't cry like a b*tch when the next 100 years of shame comes about. Gotta be a hard life when you got so little accomplishments of your own that you cling to this kind of false nationalism.

And what's with all the impulse buying? Seems like all of China recently thought they were going to invade Taiwan so they went out and bought a bunch of crap, HA. Gotta be a huge loss of face for the leadership. When's the invasion coming, lol? Han masters my ass.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

China better get it's sh*t together. You know people in the countryside are burning their clothes right now because they can't afford coal this year, right?

It’s in whitebois DNA to be naturally submissive to their Asian masters. That pink cuck got a little dose of that Genghis Khan power :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

In b4 cumskins say “Ethnics can’t fight a 1v1” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The cumskin probably said something racist like they always do and thought he would get away with it.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
skinny white boi loses to a trained asian? crazy
Zoomers thinking "MUH MULTICULTURAL DIVERSITY FINNA CREATE WORLD PEACE". But that Asian was bad ass like legit. Good for him for overcoming his genetics.
@TeraCope54 thoughts? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
A nigger simping for asians jfl how far have you fallen
View attachment 1395901
@Ethereal Changs are dominating Latinos, thoughts?
He hates white people and he always talks about how he’s good looking yet he’s a virgin
@TeraCope54 @RealLooksmaxxer @MarkCorrigan
Hes mexican
So much for ethnic unity :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Dude stop. You can find endless videos of members of every race getting their asses handed to them by members of every other race. All this racial bickering on this site is retarded. We're all individuals here. I'll tell you one thing right now. Don't matter how proud I might be to be white, most people in general won't accept me for who I am. White people included. If you're the type of dude who would find his way to a site like this chances are mainstream society doesn't like you. And that includes the majority of people who share the same skin color and bone structure as yourself. What's the point of hating whites who share the same views as you if you're not only a nigger, but a nigger among niggers?
Lmao so a bunch of ricecel gymcels ganged up on a skinny mexican and this somehow turns into a racebait thread with african-lovers arguing with euro-lovers?

JFL at this site
Lol, at least the racewars are fun tho. Latinos on top
@Collagen or rope lifefuel
wy tryna say about chinese people?

fucking racist nigger

han mogs you
View attachment 1396045
so weak that they get whooped by a chinese man

over
Bro he looks dangerous ngl. Makes me wanna workout but probably looks bad ass due to shorter height.
why do u insult whites when ur white yourself lmao

@Jamesothy
@RealLooksmaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15943 and WontStopNorwooding

Tag the whole thread theory + dnc now

• JFL

Goddamn chinks pieces of shit!

• JFL
Tag the whole thread theory + dnc now
Not mass tagging if just-reply-to-the-whole-threadmaxx

brutal just-mass-reply-theorypill tbh tbh
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
China better get it's sh*t together. You know people in the countryside are burning their clothes right now because they can't afford coal this year, right?
🇨🇳 🇨🇳 🇨🇳 1.4 BILLION CHINESE STAMP ON MAYO RUNTS 🇨🇳 🇨🇳 🇨🇳

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@TRUE_CEL this filthy cumsock is gonna be the first one to get it when PLA marches into Washington!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gengar

@TRUE_CEL this filthy cumsock is gonna be the first one to get it when PLA marches into Washington!!!
I wanna see that shit in real life, I hate cuckmerica but I'd buy a ticket to Washington to see this happen :feelshah:

Why you keep calling on someone else? Not secure enough to have a back and forth with someone if you ain't got one of your f*ckboys there to support you?

Dont ping me faggot

LOL @ Asian males being called bulls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back