Whitecels are volcels

Mio

Mio

Master

500 iq whitecel: “we’re incels which means our genetics aren’t as superior as we claim them to be but we still have JBW so we could easily bag ethnic foids like cake”

SFcels: “I mAy Be An InCeL bUt At LeAsT iM nOt RaCeMiXxInG lIkE a DeGeN”

The fact that you’re an incel is proof that your genetics aren’t superior regardless of how pale your skin is. If you walk up to a chad or a Stacy (the actual superior genetics) and tell them to stop racemixxing theyll either ignore you or look at you with disgust. You have zero right to complain about your incel status if you refuse to use your JBW ability

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, scrunchables, Lynxress and 2 others
Whitecel = volcel

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Mio
Yeah bro
Images   2024 02 21T192445200

• JFL
Reactions: Mio
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, st.hamudi but 6‘5, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I'd take a 3/10 noodle in a hearbeat if I could.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Mio
If you’re actually a tallcel you could take a noodle stacy
I'm confirmed 6'5, I tried dating in Japan with 0 success. Not that many Asian girls here in Scandinavia.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mio
This is just false

500 iq whitecel: “we’re incels which means our genetics aren’t as superior as we claim them to be but we still have JBW so we could easily bag ethnic foids like cake”

SFcels: “I mAy Be An InCeL bUt At LeAsT iM nOt RaCeMiXxInG lIkE a DeGeN”

The fact that you’re an incel is proof that your genetics aren’t superior regardless of how pale your skin is. If you walk up to a chad or a Stacy (the actual superior genetics) and tell them to stop racemixxing theyll either ignore you or look at you with disgust. You have zero right to complain about your incel status if you refuse to use your JBW ability

LOW IQ if you think JBW works like that. Most whitecels are still incel. Sure it is EASIER for them than other incels but they are still INCELS

LOW IQ if you think JBW works like that. Most whitecels are still incel. Sure it is EASIER for them than other incels but they are still INCELS
This is very true and one of the things a lot of ethnics don’t understand is that seamaxxers also succeed because usd is worth much more in third world shitholes so even seamaxxers have to put in work to make some cash in order to get success. This whole fantasy that East Asians have some thing for white guys is total bullshit it’s the money that they like.

So you're that subhuman that even pajeetas and noodlewhores wouldn't want you?

Cope harder. Even AI knows that white norwood 9 subhumans can slay asian foids.
View attachment 2759644
Read what I wrote above and Jfl if you think the guys in the photo are subhuman they probably mog a good 85% of this forum.