Whites are getting fed up

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I've spent a fair bit of time in Belgium and there is nothing about the demeanour of the men there that would lead you to think they were capable dishing out revenge on ethnics as it seemed they were just walking around like drones while observing ethnics overtaking their country

This has inspired hope in me seeing a scrawny noridc looking chap getting revenge on this ethnic as if he was waiting his whole life for it

When the hell will it be my turn to have an ethnic start shit with me so I can dish out some revenge?

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, forevergymcelling, randomop and 1 other person
this is literally all it takes, can't understand how whites have been so patient after all the crap that's been happening the past few years. I saw an ethnic bus driver verbally abusing this elderly Dutch couple when I was in Amsterdam cause they tried to enter the bus from the wrong door and they just looked confused and hurt, like that kind of behavior is completely strange and foreign to them. Made my blood boil.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, fuxkdakikez and 6ft4
When the hell will it be my turn to have an ethnic start shit with me so I can dish out some revenge?
Image 4

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and 6ft4
Whites are pussies and won’t do shit, the only people who are somewhat starting to wake up to reality are middle aged men who can’t do shit and it’s not like their sons will do anything either because they are too busy jacking off or acting like a filthy nigger, Jews have won

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini and fuxkdakikez