Whites deserve to be genocided

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Yep, pretty weird coming from a white person but do you think any other race would allow such LGBT/race mixing propaganda? All the terrorist attacks and cuckening? Ofcourse fucking not.

I don't think there's any other race besides blacks as degenerate, self destructive and materialistic as whites.

We deserve the mass migration and white genocide. Whites are literally the NPC race

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Butthurt Dweller and ChoSeungHui
Yep, pretty weird coming from a white person but do you think any other race would allow such LGBT/race mixing propaganda? All the terrorist attacks and cuckening? Ofcourse fucking not.

I don't think there's any other race besides blacks as degenerate, self destructive and materialistic as whites.

We deserve the mass migration and white genocide. Whites are literally the NPC race

More like brown people need to do their job now and bring back patriarchy and masculine/feminine polarity.

Whites have contributed value but their weakness has always been how they let their women dominate them.

Browns need to bring the patriarchy

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1100
Op is a larping sand nig/curry

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
More like brown people need to do their job now and bring back patriarchy and masculine/feminine polarity.

Whites have contributed value but their weakness has always been how they let their women dominate them.

Browns need to bring the patriarchy
Somewhat yeah

ye i agree. whites want and deserve to be fucked. im still happy to be born white

I think everyone with psychopathic tendencies should be killed (any race). This will clear out 99% of population, but you'll live an ideal life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yep you are right. They should. For all the terrorism they cause in the middle East and Latin America.

lmao its like white ppl on a societal level are allowing this to happen, what can they do to a movements or propagandas such as lgbti, terrorism etc. that are backed up financially by jews?

dont allow you lgbt walks and shit confuse you they are still a minority, %90 percent of ppl still deep down think its degenerate and wrong but cant point out due to politically correctness in world right now.

racemixing is a meme, just as lgbti movement being overpowered. although i see no problem with racemixing etc.

so yeah whites are currently okay (saying as a turkish, if you consider white or ethnik dont know neither care) not sure about upcoming 50 to 100 years but i think not only whites whole humanity will be corrupt. just as they are doing making lgbti movement etc okay they will go as far as making bestiality, necrophilia, pedophilia okay. ofc it wont be immediate but sooner or later these will be seen as norm.

cure is islam tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Not fully

Plus The Jews are behind that bullshit and whites are why anywhere in the world is somewhat civilized.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, ImASlayer and nastynas
Whites have low testosterone behavior

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Whites have low testosterone behavior

whites are cucks tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
white people are cucks, every time i see tranny spam it is always whites

bbctakeover is the future

• +1
Reactions: no_hope_left
White sharia is the only solution

Fuck christianity tbh, it killed Europe

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Soyboys and male feminists need to go extinct

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
White sharia is the only solution

Fuck christianity tbh, it killed Europe
Can’t even blame Christianity. Europe has been secular since the end of the 19th century

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123