Whites Refuse to Breed; Are Architects of Their Own Demise (Migrant Crisis)

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

It is an unfortunate sight, but make no mistake- the whites of today are NOT the same whites that built Western Civilization (e.g. Niggas like Adam Smith mog today's whites to intellectual suicide)

Whites are so dopamine fried and fucked in the head that they can't even make their own coffee in the morning, they have to drive to Tim Hortons so an Indian can make a $3 coffee they would've made for 10c at home- but cry about muh cost of living :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

White women are so dopamine fried from social media and BBC that they have lost the instinctual drive for motherhood and instead just want to maintain their lifestyles of hedonism. When faced with the reality of bearing children, they make up socioeconomic EXCUSES.

Indian and Muslim migrants live in literal shit yet they pump out babies like factories meanwhile.

White People have no one to blame for the migrant crises but themselves. They go off to their swinger parties on the weekend to get piledrived by other men while cuckbands watch for sexual stimulation while indians prop up the labor force with slave wages. Meanwhile muslim migrants poop out babies nonstop and benefits collect while blacks are kept in breeding pens like stallions for the sexual musings of white women. Today's white men allowed all this due to low T.

Thoughts? @Gargantuan @StrangerDanger @St.TikTokcel @Gengar

Attachments

• GTXW40lXgAIBxKM.jpg
    GTXW40lXgAIBxKM.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, BlackpillRemedy, 0S4MA and 4 others
I’m with white brah on this one. I don’t want any kids. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and St.TikTokcel
2nd genners also act this way. Kids don't make sense in the first world.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Interesting... whites can't compete with ethnics breeding

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
The kids of today have no future

Can you imagine what this world will look like in 30 or 40 years time? It will be a big steaming ball of gaseous shit

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker and JohnDoe
I’m with white brah on this one. I don’t want any kids. :Comfy:
Less suffering is going to get created but richcels are having multiple kids due to having resources. Also, most of the people that I see with kids nowadays are the usual low inhib chavcels or brownoids.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, watah and Shieda_Kayn
In western society people would rather "travel" and have a pet than children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Shieda_Kayn
I assume those immigrants would eventually habe similar birthrate to the native population

Less suffering is going to get created but richcels are having multiple kids due to having resources. Also, most of the people that I see with kids nowadays are the usual low inhib chavcels or brownoids.
I've observed the opposite, richer people usually have 1-2 kids while poor ethnics 3-5

View attachment 3052867

It is an unfortunate sight, but make no mistake- the whites of today are NOT the same whites that built Western Civilization (e.g. Niggas like Adam Smith mog today's whites to intellectual suicide)

Whites are so dopamine fried and fucked in the head that they can't even make their own coffee in the morning, they have to drive to Tim Hortons so an Indian can make a $3 coffee they would've made for 10c at home- but cry about muh cost of living :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

White women are so dopamine fried from social media and BBC that they have lost the instinctual drive for motherhood and instead just want to maintain their lifestyles of hedonism. When faced with the reality of bearing children, they make up socioeconomic EXCUSES.

Indian and Muslim migrants live in literal shit yet they pump out babies like factories meanwhile.

White People have no one to blame for the migrant crises but themselves. They go off to their swinger parties on the weekend to get piledrived by other men while cuckbands watch for sexual stimulation while indians prop up the labor force with slave wages. Meanwhile muslim migrants poop out babies nonstop and benefits collect while blacks are kept in breeding pens like stallions for the sexual musings of white women. Today's white men allowed all this due to low T.

This is the hard reality racist cucks struggle to understand.

To fix the migrant crises we have to take a fucking deep look at ourselves and fix our society by rebuilding traditionalism. Otherwise we’ll disappear due to reproduction not matching the current social climate, and if we do disappear it’s because we deserve it.

Trad societies are simply superior and more sustainable than this ridiculous egocentric and cucked feminist society we’ve built in the west.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Lonenely sigma
I've observed the opposite, richer people usually have 1-2 kids while poor ethnics 3-5
By rich I mean oligarchs, not some 9-5 corpocucks.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Yeah haha, that’s because any moron can have kids. Especially muzzies are brainwashed from birth to have them. But it takes a real G to not have them.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
View attachment 3052867

"allah be praised alhamdullillah" :lul:

They won't die out.