Whites With Brown Eyes Vs Exotic Ethnics

brown eyes and hair whites or exotic ethnics?

• brown eyes and hair whites

• exotic ethnics

• tie

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 26678

standard coloring whites

pavard daisy chico

exotic ethnics
by this i mean ethnics with light hair or eyes

girl Fhm9FEpWQAEQdDq meeks

3298370 DD5EA7B0 9ED2 4847 8662 D3D66A9A1CD9

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
You showed the worst possible examples of white boys with brown eyes instead of showing med bad boys. Being cumskin looking with deathnik eyes is worse than death. Tan skin mogs

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
You showed the worst possible examples of white boys with brown eyes instead of showing med bad boys. Being cumskin looking with deathnik eyes is worse than death. Tan skin mogs
white skin was, is, and will continue to be the most important and sought after aspect of coloring

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Tallooksmaxxer, Splinter901 and 2 others
white skin was, is, and will continue to be the most important and sought after aspect of coloring
No and never was. Looks feminine. Brown hair and blue eyes with tan skin is the golden standard of coloring

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901 and the BULL
679a117ef0976e972119ec76eac1bf1b.jpg

meds are the underdogs of .org

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and 1 other person
No and never was. Looks feminine. Brown hair and blue eyes with tan skin is the golden standard of coloring
tan is still white

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and the BULL
He said Whites dummy. Meds are ethnic. Imagine thinking dark hair dark eyes and dark skin is still white

He said Whites dummy. Meds are ethnic. Imagine thinking dark hair dark eyes and dark skin is still white
If you are pale with deathnik eyes you aren't white either by your logic. Meds are white.

• So Sad
Reactions: Razeb
If you are pale with deathnik eyes you aren't white either by your logic. Meds are white.
Dummy my logic said dark skin. How does having dark skin make you White? Meds have Type 3 and 4 skin frequently

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Dummy my logic said dark skin. How does having dark skin make you White? Meds have Type 3 and 4 skin frequently
You want me to understand those autistic acronyms? Stop coping meds mog

he ate my heart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
Def better white with brown eyes

• +1
You want me to understand those autistic acronyms? Stop coping meds mog
Is English your second language?

Def better white with brown eyes
yea this is like a basic iq test whites obviously mog regardless of coloring because of bones but recently there has been a fascination with eye color that has thwarted this forums perceptions

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
european meds are white

the rest of the meds from the asia and africa are not the same as european meds, i do not understand why that is such a popular notion

european meds are white

the rest of the meds from the asia and africa are not the same as european meds, i do not understand why that is such a popular notion
I don't understand why it's so hard to understand that if you have dark skin, dark hair, and dark eyes that you would be White
Sicilian folk group polizzi generosa 24108794
Sicilian folk group polizzi generosa 24108760
06664bd6316a5bac86766fd62527f7957535fe95
Griko Bovesia Aspromonte Calabria Italy
180427095701 04 spain sexual abuse demonstration 0426 restricted
Article 0 1FBF583E00000578 813 634x618

Actual White looking people stand out in these crowds, which says a lot

I don't understand why it's so hard to understand that if you have dark skin, dark hair, and dark eyes that you would be White
white meds don't have dark or brown skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Asian Meds vs European Meds. Literally zero difference in pheno. You'd think the same people showed up to different protests
62cd2d87fe5542aa8f32f63494795a08 8
455717190 wide b8e526a1027b7971ca2f8034731f08650559cc86

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Spanish ppl living in Brazil are as ethnic as anglo ppl living in australia
You literally stated in another post that most of Spain is not white SMH

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
You literally stated in another post that most of Spain is not white SMH
I was Just trolling nordic supremacists. Everyone Who Is ethnically european Is White. According to the original definition of White, only anglo saxons are White, but that's clearly cap.

• +1
yea this is like a basic iq test whites obviously mog regardless of coloring because of bones but recently there has been a fascination with eye color that has thwarted this forums perceptions
Not about bones, but ethnick features and phenotype are defently huge failos. The example posted are an exagerations.

Not about bones, but ethnick features and phenotype are defently huge failos. The example posted are an exagerations.
the context i used "bones" in can be thought of as an overarching term for the overall proportions and features of ethnics

what example is an exageration? i used pretty gl whites so i thought it to be fair to use gl exotic ethnics

Do you realize there are 10 different phenos in Turkey which can be med too
I was posting it for the people who believe in "only Meds of Europe are xyz" bullshit. I am well aware Meds overlap

cherry picked photos and regardless tan is still white
Crowds are not cherrypicking, quite the opposite. Most crowd pics of Meds show a minority of Whites

I was posting it for the people who believe in "only Meds of Europe are xyz" bullshit. I am well aware Meds overlap
Crowds are not cherrypicking, quite the opposite. Most crowd pics of Meds show a minority of Whites
the european meds you showed are tan

aka dark white

still white

the meds from asia and africa are brown besides turks and levantines who are white adjacent / passing @Xangsane will even confirm that they are not white

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane