I look like this guy

7980eb07f53aa314513732e4d68c892d--beard-love-men-hair.jpg

:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: inceletto
Find me my lookalike

It’s only about face
I’m 6’2 and it means nothing
It's because you are 310 lbs. Between normies a 6 foot 4 height is a huge advantage. Some girls have a high standard that they only want to date guys who are 6 foot 2 or taller. Those girls would pick a tall normie over a short Chad. I have seen it happen a lot, girls who were with a guy who was more muscular and better looking than me who would check me out just because I heightmog the other guys.

Height matters but the effect only happens when you look normal (normie level), at your weight it's never going to happen, however if you leanmax, it will help you a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
afghan kid mogs u
just lol , he looks like utter shit and has zero harmony and I saw ur in motion video and u look too ogre . meanwhile , i have pretty boy appeal .

just lol , he looks like utter shit and has zero harmony and I saw ur in motion video and u look too ogre . meanwhile , i have pretty boy appeal .
@Sikkunt23 pm'ed me your front
just lol at even talkin to me
even the thread u and your friend made got backfired and one ended up permabanned
just who do u think u are messin with kid ?

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Introvertednarc
@Sikkunt23 pm'ed me your front
just lol at even talkin to me
even the thread u and your friend made got backfired and one ended up permabanned
just who do u think u are messin with kid ?
@Sikkunt23 will never pm my front to u . you're not fooling anyone with that larp

Find my lookalike

Attachments

• IMG_20201016_180507_759.jpg
    IMG_20201016_180507_759.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 28
It's because you are 310 lbs. Between normies a 6 foot 4 height is a huge advantage. Some girls have a high standard that they only want to date guys who are 6 foot 2 or taller. Those girls would pick a tall normie over a short Chad. I have seen it happen a lot, girls who were with a guy who was more muscular and better looking than me who would check me out just because I heightmog the other guys.

Height matters but the effect only happens when you look normal (normie level), at your weight it's never going to happen, however if you leanmax, it will help you a lot.
I guess but you’re tall and still a virgin so I doubt it’s that much of a halo tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Our eye area and eyebrows are completely different
joking and londonvillie doesn't know to to rate jackshit so don't take his advice, you look like this more tbh like the discount ebay version

I look like this
FaceApp 1603433044604

I guess but you’re tall and still a virgin so I doubt it’s that much of a halo tbh.
I'm a virgin by choice. When I met women in real life I never actually wanted to date them so I avoided them on purpose. Sometimes though, I hesitate and wonder if I would be happier in a relationship, that is because I see it in a positive light when I am depressed or sad about my life but when I see women that like me, I see only the negative aspects of dating and that is because I remember that most of the people that I know who are in relationships were very miserable and stressed for a long time at one point in the relationship and for many of them, that period of time never ended, and I never want that to happen to me, I never want to be stuck with someone that treats me badly.

I could have started dating earlier but I was always afraid of the risks, not the women themselves, I wasn't afraid of rejection but I was afraid of what would happen if I succeeded, I didn't want my parents' struggles and fights to repeat in my own life with my own girlfriend.

And I never had a hookup because I never even tried to talk to talk to women and I couldn't see myself go through the process of dating for 1 or 2 dates just to have sex and never call her again, it's not because of moral reasons but because I didn't see the point in putting in all that effort just for a few seconds of pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I'm a virgin by choice. When I met women in real life I never actually wanted to date them so I avoided them on purpose. Sometimes though, I hesitate and wonder if I would be happier in a relationship, that is because I see it in a positive light when I am depressed or sad about my life but when I see women that like me, I see only the negative aspects of dating and that is because I remember that most of the people that I know who are in relationships were very miserable and stressed for a long time at one point in the relationship and for many of them, that period of time never ended, and I never want that to happen to me, I never want to be stuck with someone that treats me badly.

I could have started dating earlier but I was always afraid of the risks, not the women themselves, I wasn't afraid of rejection but I was afraid of what would happen if I succeeded, I didn't want my parents' struggles and fights to repeat in my own life with my own girlfriend.

And I never had a hookup because I never even tried to talk to talk to women and I couldn't see myself go through the process of dating for 1 or 2 dates just to have sex and never call her again, it's not because of moral reasons but because I didn't see the point in putting in all that effort just for a few seconds of pleasure.
Few seconds? Bro sex lasts for hours 😂😂😂

I m the med version of Alain Delon

Attachments

• FD05C4BD-1EBA-48DA-80BC-D78716161B6F.jpeg
    FD05C4BD-1EBA-48DA-80BC-D78716161B6F.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 14
@brbbrah Curry version of Meeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
use any jfl every single of them will obliterate @TRUE_CEL
two SUBHUMANS crying for me. caged at you. + you got banned cuz youre an absolute faggot

You need have jaw like this guys... That jaw is required for Pretty boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 3702
Any zayn lookalikes on here?

You need have jaw like this guys... That jaw is required for Pretty boy.

Like me, even though he has a strong jawline, his shit upper and mid face makes him look normie.

Sometimes I wonder how good I would look in a Batman cowl since it hides the upper and mid face.

Idk theres always reasons not to do something and quite frankly you could spend the rest of your life wondering if being in a relationship is good/bad idea but I feel like this is a question best answered with experience rather than analysis(but wtf do I know Im talking in a incel forum rn). Just remember that the time you have in your prime is limited so the more time you spend thinking the less time you will have to slay girls so dont make a decision you will regret 10 years from now.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Like me, even though he has a strong jawline, his shit upper and mid face makes him look normie.

Sometimes I wonder how good I would look in a Batman cowl since it hides the upper and mid face.
Your eye area is your best feature tbh and a mask would actually obscure it

Idk theres always reasons not to do something and quite frankly you could spend the rest of your life wondering if being in a relationship is good/bad idea but I feel like this is a question best answered with experience rather than analysis(but wtf do I know Im talking in a incel forum rn). Just remember that the time you have in your prime is limited so the more time you spend thinking the less time you will have to slay girls so dont make a decision you will regret 10 years from now.
That's exactly why I started to try to put more effort into it, because I realized just a bit before the quarantine that I better take advantage of my looks right now and have my experiences with women now in my 20s and then in my 30s before deciding if i want to remain single or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413