Who are the biggest known slayers among celebrities

D

Deleted member 17308

Gold
Everyone agrees that if you slay it means you're attractive or something you have is attractive, pure water, so, among celebrities, who are the biggest slayers and what made them slay so hard on top of status?

Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, marin, looksseg and 1 other person
Wilt chamberlain. Statusmaxxed (nba), heightmaxxed (7 ft), bodymaxxed (400+ bench)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT and Hipcel
Shane Warne (Great Australian cricketer RIP)
Salman Rushdie (Indian writer- bald, 5'7)
David Spade (5'7)
Dennis Rodman
Russell Brand
Ray J
Tommy Lee

Harvey Weinstein

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, marin, fauxfox and 5 others
Mirin, he also said this though: In a 1999 interview shortly before his death, he regretted not having explained the sexual climate at the time of his escapades and warned other men who admired him for it, closing with the words: "With all of you men out there who think that having a thousand different ladies is pretty cool, I have learned in my life I've found out that having one woman a thousand different times is much more satisfying."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lawton88, Lars, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
Mirin, he also said this though: In a 1999 interview shortly before his death, he regretted not having explained the sexual climate at the time of his escapades and warned other men who admired him for it, closing with the words: "With all of you men out there who think that having a thousand different ladies is pretty cool, I have learned in my life I've found out that having one woman a thousand different times is much more satisfying."
Yeah, obviously this kind of man will gazlight the betas, breaking news :cautious:

Yeah, obviously this kind of man will gazlight the betas, breaking news :cautious:
Let's out this way, would you rather slay 1000 different Beckies or slay a Stacy 1000 times?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and KDA Player
Let's out this way, would you rather slay 1000 different Beckies or slay a Stacy 1000 times?
Would slay 500 Beckies and 500 time the Stacy.

He could do both, he chose the random womens, and they weren't beckies, this says it all.

Harvey Weinstein

Wilt chamberlain. Statusmaxxed (nba), heightmaxxed (7 ft), bodymaxxed (400+ bench)
Jfl at your iq If you believe skinny lanklets with 7ft wing span bench 4 plates

😂😂 He could bench 5 plates dumbass
What the fuck makes you think so? Theres a video of Kevin Durant(Well I dont remember 100% sure who it was but some tall nigger) not being able to bench 200 lbs.

Chamberlain is like 4 inches taller than him and plays the same sport

You do the math poindexter

Shane Warne (Great Australian cricketer RIP)
Salman Rushdie (Indian writer- bald, 5'7)
David Spade (5'7)
Dennis Rodman
Russell Brand
Ray J
Tommy Lee
Russell Brand used to slay extremely hard, although he's just a tall white htn-chadlite, add to it being ntmaxxxed and you're a giga slayer

Jfl at your iq If you believe skinny lanklets with 7ft wing span bench 4 plates
lol I’m 6’5” and i bench 3 plates 100% natty, it’s not unrealistic for an elite athlete to bench 4 plates, even if they’re super tall

you do realize all of the worlds top strongmen are giants? they’re never manlets lol

Bieber

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Logan Paul said he has a four digit bodycount, I assume this is the norm for all these young famous guys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 16371
based.

Justin Bieber had a team on his payroll that would scout the hottest girls at the venue and ask them if they want to come backstage with Bieber and back to his hotel for an after party

• +1
Reactions: APJ, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 5815
impaulsive podcast at the jake paul and tana mongeau wedding he said he slept with the almost every girl that was in attendance he said atleast 500 of them it wasnt a joke it was dead serious

so it's safe to assume it's four figures

Justin Bieber had a team on his payroll that would scout the hottest girls at the venue and ask them if they want to come backstage with Bieber and back to his hotel for an after party

all the artists do that they get laid every night

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16371

Thx chad

impaulsive podcast at the jake paul and tana mongeau wedding he said he slept with the almost every girl that was in attendance he said atleast 500 of them it wasnt a joke it was dead serious

Thx chad too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

"He used to work out with Arnold the Terminator, and his bench press was over 500 when he was younger.

Anyway, Wilt could bench press 550lbs back in college. On the set of Conan the Destroyer and when he was around mid-forties, Wilt was rumored to have a bench pressed 450lbs and beaten Arnold in weight lifting."​

Dmitiri the Lover

for jbs: zac efron, justin bieber, pattinson, young dicaprio
for 20 year olds: brad pitt, dicaprio,
for middle aged women: johnny depp, jason momoa, henry caville

lol I’m 6’5” and i bench 3 plates 100% natty, it’s not unrealistic for an elite athlete to bench 4 plates, even if they’re super tall

you do realize all of the worlds top strongmen are giants? they’re never manlets lol
The tallest strongmen Are 6'8. Not 7ft. They also weigh over 400. And The average strongman isnt anywhere near 6'8

"He used to work out with Arnold the Terminator, and his bench press was over 500 when he was younger.​

Anyway, Wilt could bench press 550lbs back in college. On the set of Conan the Destroyer and when he was around mid-forties, Wilt was rumored to have a bench pressed 450lbs and beaten Arnold in weight lifting."​

Lies come easily. Especially For larger than Life celebrities

And she’s going to settle down with some unsuspecting guy later on in life, who doesn’t know that he can’t compare with that one time she managed to touch greatness.

Over (of course)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Everyone agrees that if you slay it means you're attractive or something you have is attractive, pure water, so, among celebrities, who are the biggest slayers and what made them slay so hard on top of status?

- Taylor Swift
- Avril Lavigne
- Joe Alwyn