Who are the most successful users on the forum?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
@TeenAscender is probably the most successful and high iq user with the best work ethic on the forum especially for someone his age. @SyrianPsycho needs no introduction literally built an empire out of recycling threads on the forum @Gaia262 is a rich curry in finance living in a 7 figure house in some posh neighbourhood in London, There was some jew user who had a 6 figure salary working as SDE in FAANG he had also gotten OBO, LL and other meme surgeries @RealSurgerymax is also pretty successful in his niche @Collagen or rope is a graduate from Harvard @Curlyjames is the most popular user on instagram and tiktok from this forum. @Kingkellz is a pro bodybuilder anyone I missed?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SecularIslamist, owlofathena and 18 others
me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, murdah, SecularIslamist and 10 others
me in 5 years (im coping hard)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Pierrot, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Wdym

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I would put myself top 3 for sure

Successful at being a loser

• +1
@TeenAscender is probably the most successful and high iq user with the best work ethic on the forum especially for someone his age. @SyrianPsycho needs no introduction literally built an empire out of recycling threads on the forum @Gaia262 is a rich curry in finance living in a 7 figure house in some posh neighbourhood in London, There was some jew user who had a 6 figure salary working as SDE in FAANG he had also gotten OBO, LL and other meme surgeries @RealSurgerymax is also pretty successful in his niche @Collagen or rope is a graduate from Harvard @Curlyjames is the most popular user on instagram and tiktok from this forum. @Kingkellz is a pro bodybuilder anyone I missed?
idk but getting it your college is pretty hard too so probably you

• JFL
ur mother

Reddit User
rip /r/jailbait · 31 · From Vatican-City
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Who are the most successful users on the forum?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, traveler, i_love_roosters and 3 others
Not you

• +1
You’re very successful in real life @Squirtle

Why the sad react bhai? :trepidation:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
im the most successful brawlstars player of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, raumDEuter, WatermelonLover and 4 others
me

• +1
The kind of guys you just mentioned are worth at least 5 million or will be worth that amount or more soon enough.

I can't actually believe they'd rather post on here than hang out in hawaii or monaco something.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Jason Voorhees
Not really. I'm in a good uni and I have varied interests but I'm not really successful. I still rely on my parents but during this summer break I'm planning to do a few part time jobs, do some e commerce, freelancing etc.
You’re very successful in real life @Squirtle

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Collagen or Rope goes to princeton tho, but again u shouldnt trust anything anyone has ever written on this site. unless they posted face and proof of whatever they claim

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, mvp2v1, horizontallytall and 1 other person
im the most successful brawlstars player of this forum
Oh yes how could I forget Crisick. The multi millionaire pro CS go player astronaut gymcel male model

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1, ElTruecel, Sny and 2 others
Collagen or Rope goes to princeton tho, but again u shouldnt trust anything anyone has ever written on this site. unless they posted face and proof of whatever they claim
so are you telling me u dont fuck indian stacies on a daily base?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, sub5c3l, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Not really. I'm in a good uni and I have varied interests but I'm not really successful. I still rely on my parents but during this summer break I'm planning to do a few part time jobs, do some e commerce, freelancing etc.
You play instruments speak tons of languages very well. You’re in good uni. Mogs 99% of forum in terms of real life success.

• Love it
Half those people failed life the day they were born

• +1
@Squirtle is the is the most successful user when it comes to rubbed belly’s.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
Me (I'm cristiano Ronaldo)

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
what are subhumans supposed to spend money on? Their life is terrible
Cope asf. You have to be a retard to think some random 6'3 and attractive guy is enjoying life more than a billionaire, when you can pay for whatever you want, other peoples feelings towards you don't matter, other peoples thoughts about you don't matter.Looks fade anyway but money and power never does.

Everybody else is a pawn on your board to do your bidding, you don't even have to be a billionaire to have that kind of power, just making a few hundred thousand a year is more than enough to exert that kind of power if you live in the right environment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, mvp2v1, PseduoAryan and 4 others
Cope asf. You have to be a retard to think some random 6'3 and attractive guy is enjoying life more than a billionaire, when you can pay for whatever you want, other peoples feelings towards you don't matter, other peoples thoughts about you don't matter.Looks fade anyway but money and power never does.

Everybody else is a pawn on your board to do your bidding, you don't even have to be a billionaire to have that kind of power, just making a few hundred thousand a year is more than enough to exert that kind of power if you live in the right environment
Bruh Gaia jsut pays for hookers and surgeries

If that's power then sure 🤷

I’m the most successful cuz I’m happy rn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Lefty Rankin and Jason Voorhees
His life still sucks compared to Neet chad
Amnesia is financially independent, rich qnd works on his own terms but is still borderline suicidal. There many good looking losers on the forum who already a foot inside their graves

@Vvvvxxxx
he proved the dickpill and the gympill so bad back then, legendary user fs

What is success?

You'll see me in 5 years lemme cook my GCSEs first

@DrTony is a phd holder and successful academic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Jason Voorhees
Everyone here is pretty much a loser or failure except the guys u mentioned sadly. The ones who kinda are that don’t fit the list don’t live in the west so it doesn’t count that much ngl.

There many good looking losers on the forum who already a foot inside their graves
none of the active chads in this active forum are successful. They’re all abused dogs who NEET or work shitty jobs while being giga depressed.

@AlexBrown84 should be on your list as well tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Mewton and AlexBrown84
I'd be successful in 8 years after completing my MD :feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
100% guarantee I'm the best cs player here. 6000 hours went semi pro at 16 in but OCE/Australia is dead for csgo all the good players go to NA to bootcamp

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
none of the active chads in this active forum are successful. They’re all abused dogs who NEET or work shitty jobs while being giga depressed.

@AlexBrown84 should be on your list as well tbh.
IMG 1615
IMG 1609
IMG 1614

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
No way ur in Medical school in the west with the amount of time u rot here
Still in first year in India.
It's easy to bring in phone during lectures and usually bunk classes.

Lectures are too long and pointless when I can learn the same thing they teach in less than 2 hrs a day

• +1
100% guarantee I'm the best cs player here. 6000 hours went semi pro at 16 in but OCE/Australia is dead for csgo all the good players go to NA to bootcamp
Nope, if we are talking about CSGO and not cshit2 then I'm probably the best cs player, 4000hs on CSGO, uninstalled the game when cs2 came out

Nope, if we are talking about CSGO and not cshit2 then I'm probably the best cs player, 4000hs on CSGO, uninstalled the game when cs2 came out
Did you sub for actual professional teams? if not then ur not, plus u joined last week

Long live China and death to all american cumskins.