Who are the most successful users on the forum?

i played for partizan youth team (biggest club in balkan region) also last year in final four in euroleague, then got dropped beacuse of my glass ankles and other injuries

Nope, if we are talking about CSGO and not cshit2 then I'm probably the best cs player, 4000hs on CSGO, uninstalled the game when cs2 came out
whats ur elo peak niggy, i peaked at 3.8k in csgo

@ElTruecel had a very promising political career, slayed a white stacylite, is rich and knows very influential people such as Nick Fuentes

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Cope asf. You have to be a retard to think some random 6'3 and attractive guy is enjoying life more than a billionaire, when you can pay for whatever you want, other peoples feelings towards you don't matter, other peoples thoughts about you don't matter.Looks fade anyway but money and power never does.

Everybody else is a pawn on your board to do your bidding, you don't even have to be a billionaire to have that kind of power, just making a few hundred thousand a year is more than enough to exert that kind of power if you live in the right environment
Just be top 0.0001% theory
Capitalism really brainwashed you boyo :forcedsmile:

Mirin hard if @Kingkellz is actually a pro bodybuilder.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and ElTruecel
I am not successful yet but I am on the path.

Collagen or Rope goes to princeton tho, but again u shouldnt trust anything anyone has ever written on this site. unless they posted face and proof of whatever they claim
Surprised there aren’t more Ivy leaguers on this forum, this site is a huge brain burden tbf

Surprised there aren’t more Ivy leaguers on this forum, this site is a huge brain burden tbf
Also disclosing ur uni on here is retarded you’re narrowing yourself down to like a pool of 7000 people

Because being non NT will fuck u over in that sense. Also Ivies are a breeding ground for leftist soycucks in a academia aka the people who hate us

How many Americans on here? Tbh if you lived in the US and didn’t get into one it’s over

@LiterallyNightwing

How many Americans on here? Tbh if you lived in the US and didn’t get into one it’s over
Opposite bud. Non Americans here claiming they got into good unis are coping no unis outside of America even compare.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Opposite bud. Non Americans here claiming they got into good unis are coping no unis outside of America even compare.
Nah masters is dog in America . Ug is good but will put u in debt for life

Nah masters is dog in America . uni is good but will put u in debt for life
Yea it’s really cucked here. Usury is the biggest evil and uni really is just basically school 2.0 pretty much everyone goes nowadays

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yea it’s really cucked here. Usury is the biggest evil and uni really is just basically school 2.0 pretty much everyone goes nowadays
It’s sad 1850-1940s was peak , main reason to go now is maybe connections but you’ll always be second choice next to a legacy student . Your dad needs to have had connections not you, and if you don’t have scholarship be ready to work hard else you’ll just get into debt for nothing

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
It’s sad 1850-1940s was peak , main reason to go now is maybe connections but you’ll always be second choice next to a legacy student . Your dad needs to have had connections not you, and if you don’t have scholarship be ready to work hard else you’ll just get into debt for nothing
Yup it’s pretty much nepotism that will carry u.
Doing good in uni is for bragging rights to normies not for actual life achievement

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
@averagejoe was a multi millionaire pro CSGO player

@MoggerGaston has a self proclaimed IQ of 130 and claims to have one physics tournaments in highschool but is a NEET now

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
When you are a Satanic NEET such as myself every day is a success

Big cope, a t20 in America mogs every other college internationally to oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: douche and BrahminBoss
I'm 40 and I've never had a job.

@MoggerGaston has a self proclaimed IQ of 130 and claims to have one physics tournaments in highschool but is a NEET now
legit

too high IQ to get a job

ur mother

@TeenAscender is probably the most successful and high iq user with the best work ethic on the forum especially for someone his age. @SyrianPsycho needs no introduction literally built an empire out of recycling threads on the forum @Gaia262 is a rich curry in finance living in a 7 figure house in some posh neighbourhood in London, There was some jew user who had a 6 figure salary working as SDE in FAANG he had also gotten OBO, LL and other meme surgeries @RealSurgerymax is also pretty successful in his niche @Collagen or rope is a graduate from Harvard @Curlyjames is the most popular user on instagram and tiktok from this forum. @Kingkellz is a pro bodybuilder anyone I missed?
U missing all the past members bro!

Cope asf. You have to be a retard to think some random 6'3 and attractive guy is enjoying life more than a billionaire, when you can pay for whatever you want, other peoples feelings towards you don't matter, other peoples thoughts about you don't matter.Looks fade anyway but money and power never does.

Everybody else is a pawn on your board to do your bidding, you don't even have to be a billionaire to have that kind of power, just making a few hundred thousand a year is more than enough to exert that kind of power if you live in the right environment

ur highly overestimating how much you make with a cs degree, with luck you can become a millionaire as a swe in a top 5 company in the US those are already all of the pajeet outliers, no indian with a cs degree thats not first gen in the us is making good money or living better lives than a white chad realistically

yes being rich mogs, but having a cs degree only takes you so far even in the US

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
@TeenAscender is probably the most successful and high iq user with the best work ethic on the forum especially for someone his age. @SyrianPsycho needs no introduction literally built an empire out of recycling threads on the forum @Gaia262 is a rich curry in finance living in a 7 figure house in some posh neighbourhood in London, There was some jew user who had a 6 figure salary working as SDE in FAANG he had also gotten OBO, LL and other meme surgeries @RealSurgerymax is also pretty successful in his niche @Collagen or rope is a graduate from Harvard @Curlyjames is the most popular user on instagram and tiktok from this forum. @Kingkellz is a pro bodybuilder anyone I missed?
Successful like how financialy?? Theres hundreds of users here who are rich shit post

Did you sub for actual professional teams? if not then ur not, plus u joined last week
Tf does me joining last week have to do with cs? lol. Also you joined Aug, 2023 I have been lurking here and .is since 2021 so have more respect kiddo