Who are the new chad users here ??

i’m skeptical he’s actually 6’3 jfl. he used to claim 6’4 then went down to 6’2 and is now back to apparently 6’3

very possible tbh, regardless though he is for sure far above the avg

Even chadlites get alot of attention and IOI.
Saying that shit only happens when you just turn into Chad is bullshit.
Chad isn't definitive, that's what you don't get, not everyone is seen as Chad by all people.
Try to see things from the perspective of other people and then you would understand that the difference between chads and chadlites is merely noticeable, subjective most of the time.
@yeeyeeslayer @tombradylover
Blud is trying to be different so bad 😭😭 so cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and TARAN
not everything is about sex life though, after htn+ its honestly just how hard you try or actually care about slaying

but in terms of literal just day to days activities if ur an actual CHAD, every moment u step our the amount of dopamine and positive feedback ur getting from literally just walking down the street will be much higher than what youll get on here

also imo for me to consider someone a true chad i should be able to picture them realistically having a high success rate with anywoman stacylite+, i could see sally for example going out to any clubs at my uni and slaying the stacies here at a high success rate where as amnesia would prob get them once in a while but not at the same extent, idk its hard to quantify this type of shit anyways
i can alr tell you its over for you no matter how you look

this isnt how the world works

a stacylite+ doesnt approach anyone (irl) unless insanely high status like actor or something

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
i can alr tell you its over for you no matter how you look

this isnt how the world works

a stacylite+ doesnt approach anyone (irl) unless insanely high status like actor or something

where did i say anything about stacylite+ approaching any of them lol?? its over for you buddy 0 reading comprehension

what is it with you low iq users and just assuming or making shit up based on an original statement :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

i am chad

Attachments

• addddd.png
    addddd.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 0
where did i say anything about stacylite+ approaching any of them lol?? its over for you buddy 0 reading comprehension

what is it with you low iq users and just assuming or making shit up based on an original statement :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
>you might perceive them as chad through your homosexual psl lense but a person that stacies would see down the street irl and think omg he is so hot and would approach will never stay here

u got amnesia you stupid motherfucker?

Why you ask?
You want to suck thier dick or something?
You like to worship chads?
Users on a looksmaxing forum feel the need to dick ride people born with good genetics that never had to looksmax once for some reason.