Who are your .org enemies and why

I just put everyone who annoys me on ignore lmao

I was not in the mood

I opened a DM which contained a topless pic of a guy who was clearly above 20% fat percentage

Perhaps my reaction might have been different if it was a pair of double Ds instead
I understand brother. May jesus guide me.
Soon i’ll be 10%.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Well he’s full of crap. When I messaged him the most female attention he said he got was his mum’s female coworker politely complimenting him (jfl).
Not surprised at all, since most users (aka 95%) are larpers on here. Just take a look at the bull, I genuinely believe that guy is a virgin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Allornothing
I just put everyone who annoys me on ignore lmao
I put @NotCarv on ignore but shortly had to remove him bcoz having to click to read each time someone quoted him was long

Him and I are friends now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TechnoBoss and Deleted member 64493
I’m doubtful

33k posts of hate cannot be faked

I would pay good money to hear your internal monologue while you walk past civilians in public

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493 and moggathon
My lowest IQ thread (this) got the most attention

State of this forum ay?

IMG 7431

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, AspiringMogger and PsychoDsk
Not a single one, some people probably get a bad taste in their mouth seeing my name but I beef with 0 people. Can't even remember if anyone has said anything mean to me that I should be upset about, after every interaction my relationship with everyone just restarts on here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PsychoDsk, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
Not a single one, some people probably get a bad taste in their mouth seeing my name but I beef with 0 people. Can't even remember if anyone has said anything mean to me that I should be upset about, after every interaction my relationship with everyone just restarts on here.
You’re on of the few users on here who genuinely is a good person and is above average in terms of iq.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, fukmylyf, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
You’re on of the few users on here who genuinely is a good person and is above average in terms of iq.
gagging on his cock wont fix your chin: philtrum ratio faggot

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shabby890, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
gagging on his cock wont fix your chin: philtrum ratio faggot
moggathon larps as a hater but secretly he's just a 4'5 fatty who needs a hug to take away his pain and suffering

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 51781, PROMETHEUS and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PsychoDsk and moreroidsmoredates
i have no enemies, only victims. The last was DoctorLooksmax

• JFL
Reactions: randomop, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 51781 and 3 others
both of you have neg ratios so automatically shit users

Read Chicago Bulls GIF
Post-Rep isn't saying much, you're not half the man Erik-Jon was. @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, TechnoBoss and moreroidsmoredates
now i know not to trust anything u say
Ngl he does have a point, I can't argue with his assessment it was pretty accurate. :smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and moreroidsmoredates
Meme thread, you little autist boy. Several people did it in the exact same format on that day lol.

Rent-free for keeping receipts like that, and I don't even know you fr

Happy Hour Dancing GIF by New Girl

Meme thread, you little autist boy. Several people did it in the exact same format on that day lol.

Rent-free for keeping receipts like that, and I don't even know you fr

Happy Hour Dancing GIF by New Girl
Dnrd

@lonelycurry fucking deathnik thinks he's the shit

I put @NotCarv on ignore but shortly had to remove him bcoz having to click to read each time someone quoted him was long

Him and I are friends now
wtf did i do to u get ignore 💀

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
@Blackgymmax I wanna kill him

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Blackgymmax and PseduoAryan
No one is my enemy. Why would I be fighting with npc which won't even affect the storyline

Images 2

About 6 months ago @Gengar told me 9 people had me on ignore. I wonder what that number is now. Those people can shoot themself in the foot. I’m not beefing with anyone though

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
wtf did i do to u get ignore 💀
Your old AVI triggered something within me & also didn’t match the attitude you came with as a GreyCel

“Who’s the low SMV Ghanaian with a punchable face?” I’d often mumble to myself

New AVI’s less irritating and you’ve settled in a bit more

Not having at least a few enemies is a high inhib trait
@im good boii is everyone's enemies only killing that entity will stop the curse

got no opps barely pay attention to nigga's username's LMAO
XwI7 1

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Deleted member 51465
I have no enemies but there’s people I dislike because of their horrendous takes

any retarded 2023/2024 user who uses the word "newgen"

i dont have any enemies, just people I havent made friends with yet

"Look at me I joined earlier!" kys
jfl look at how butthurt you are, you are like a sensitive foid. I clearly said when someone uses the word "newgen" you absolute fag, you must be one of the retards im referring to.

Your old AVI triggered something within me & also didn’t match the attitude you came with as a GreyCel

“Who’s the low SMV Ghanaian with a punchable face?” I’d often mumble to myself

New AVI’s less irritating and you’ve settled in a bit more
AVI was a black guy and that got u mad got it (y). Alot dudes call me narcy lol

jfl look at how butthurt you are, you are like a sensitive foid. I clearly said when someone uses the word "newgen" you absolute fag, you must be one of the retards im referring to.
Says the fag who gets butthurt over a term 😂😂😂

Nigga just go outside

Nigga just go outside
"just go outside" :soy: says the dirty goat fucking fag who has been on here for a couple of months and already has nearly 3k posts jfl. Now be a good little bitch and stop crying because you have the emotional state of a woman

"just go outside" :soy: says the dirty goat fucking fag who has been on here for a couple of months and already has nearly 3k posts jfl. Now be a good little bitch and stop crying because you have the emotional state of a woman
good boy, keep writing essays for me

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
@Master my biggest opp he wont respond cause he a pussy

good boy, keep writing essays for me
JFL ofc a low iq dog like you thinks two sentences is an "essay", do they not teach you how to read in whatever shithole country you are from?