Who can I pm to get accurate rating plus advice for my sister?

lockpop

lockpop

MVP maxxing
I've already looksmaxxed but now I want to help my sister who is a lesbian to looksmax I blackpilled her one day because I was bored and she went into a little shock but she is fine now. Never began for anyone attracted to the female gender. I would do it myself but I might be biased.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, Deleted member 27544, Iasacrko and 2 others
Untitled video

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and lockpop
I can help out ur sister. My sister is also a lesbian tho she's stacylite level so she has 0 problems

Having a lez sister is a blessing

• Love it
Reactions: lockpop
I've already looksmaxxed but now I want to help my sister who is a lesbian to looksmax I blackpilled her one day because I was bored and she went into a little shock but she is fine now. Never began for anyone attracted to the female gender. I would do it myself but I might be biased.
Pm me and I'll mog u

@Blackgymmax

I can help out ur sister. My sister is also a lesbian tho she's stacylite level so she has 0 problems
Never began for straightsistercells imagine knowing your sister is getting fucked constantly by chads
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Never began for straightsistercells imagine knowing your sister is getting fucked constantly by chads
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Yeah i like my sister being lesbian a lot more, especially cause she's Stacy if she was straight it would be a new 6'5 Chad every day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back